|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not out as usual?
(a) The log keeper.
(b) The afternoon paper.
(c) The firestriker.
(d) A snack for Nyle.
2. How does Ezra respond?
(a) He gets to the door, takes a deep breath, and walks through.
(b) He walks to the front of the house but cannot go outside.
(c) He says he will never leave the room.
(d) He starts to move towards the door, but then stops and gets in his bed.
3. Of what does Ezra's speaking just once remind Mrs. Trent?
(a) Of the need to keep Ezra from knowing about his father.
(b) A passage in the Torah.
(c) Her husband's passing.
(d) That Ezra used to be such a talker.
4. What does Nyle decide to add to the farm?
(a) A guard dog.
(b) A horse to replace the pony Mr. Harris bought for Muncie.
(c) A new feeding trough.
(d) A new ram.
5. From where are the mother and son in the back room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nyla do with her mask after talking with Gran?
2. What does Nyle do after shrugging off her uneasy feeling?
3. Who eventually comes out to greet Nyle?
4. Who killed the sheep?
5. What does the principal announce on the day it rains?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)