|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not out as usual?
(a) The firestriker.
(b) The log keeper.
(c) A snack for Nyle.
(d) The afternoon paper.
2. Who approaches Nyle as she is examining the sheep?
(a) Mr. Trent.
(b) Ripley Powers.
3. Who eventually comes out to greet Nyle?
(b) Mr. Trent.
4. What does Gran not do as she usually does?
(a) Calls from the pantry for Nyle to wash up.
(b) Open the front door.
(c) Sit in the rocker for a cup of pre-supper coffee.
(d) Greet Nyle with a hug.
5. Why doesn't I'll answer Muncie's question?
(a) Nyle is listening on her headsets.
(b) Nyle is lost in thought about Ezra.
(c) Nyle is talking to someone else.
(d) Nyle doesn't hear Muncie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Sobel tell the students?
2. What would Nyla have to do if the wind shifts?
3. What do the teachers and principal monitor?
4. Who is in the back room?
5. What is different about Muncie?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)