|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unusual about Nyle's house that makes her stop?
(a) The back bedroom's curtain is closed.
(b) The front door is ajar.
(c) There are no lights on.
(d) The chimney has smoke coming out of it.
2. About what do the two teens talk?
(a) The latest movies.
(b) Training horses.
(c) The weather and sheep farming.
(d) What's going on at Nyle's school.
3. When Nyla starts crying, what does Ezra do?
(a) Asks if she is crying.
(b) Tells her not to feel sorry for herself.
(c) Tells her she is being too loud.
(d) Offers her a tissue.
4. What does Municie tell Nyle?
(a) That if hanging out with her gets Nyle into trouble then Nyle does not need to do it.
(b) That Nyle is brave to stand up to Powers.
(c) That she should not put up with Powers.
(d) That the sheep wasn't harmed as badly as they first thought.
5. What does Nyla not want to tell Muncie?
(a) That she is going to the dance with a boy.
(b) That she doesn't want Muncie to come over anymore.
(c) About how Nyla's father died.
(d) About Ezra and Mrs. Trent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about Muncie?
2. About what is Muncie asking Nyle?
3. What does Nyla do as she nuzzles Bayley?
4. What does Nyle wonder about her mask?
5. What does Ezra do when Nyle goes to pull back the window curtain.
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)