|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the principal announce on the day it rains?
(a) That the air is still radioactive and not to remove their masks.
(b) That the rain will wash away any contamination.
(c) That the leak is contained and the air is good.
(d) That the rain will contaminate the groundwater.
2. What does Nyla monitor as the days pass by?
(a) The coming of Christmas.
(b) The sheep's progress who was hurt by Tyrus.
(c) The arrival of winter.
(d) Ezra's non-movement.
3. What does Municie tell Nyle?
(a) That Nyle is brave to stand up to Powers.
(b) That if hanging out with her gets Nyle into trouble then Nyle does not need to do it.
(c) That she should not put up with Powers.
(d) That the sheep wasn't harmed as badly as they first thought.
4. What does Nyle reply to Muncie's statement?
(a) That she puts up with powers because he is violent.
(b) That she wasn't as brave as she might have seemed.
(c) That they should put the sheep on a cart and call the vet.
(d) That no one will tell her who to hang out with.
5. What does Nyla do as she nuzzles Bayley?
(a) Thinks that Ezra will die.
(b) Asks Bayley why he never seems sad.
(c) Tells Bayley about her problems with Muncie.
(d) Tells Bayley that she wishes her father were here.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the teachers and principal monitor?
2. What does Gran say Nyle needs to do?
3. Of what does Ezra's speaking just once remind Mrs. Trent?
4. Why does Nyle show Mrs. Trent the book about a boy in a train station?
5. Who killed the sheep?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)