|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not out as usual?
(a) A snack for Nyle.
(b) The log keeper.
(c) The afternoon paper.
(d) The firestriker.
2. Who is Nyle yelling at as the story begins?
3. What brings up the topic of the nuclear accident?
(a) A book about death and belonging.
(b) Talking about Ezra.
(c) Seeing all the masks the kids are wearing.
(d) Seeing the towers of the power plant.
4. Why does Nyle allow the strain in her and Muncie's friendship to continue?
(a) She thinks Muncie is the one at fault.
(b) She isn't sure she wants Muncie as a friend anymore.
(c) She isn't aware of the strain.
(d) She doesn't want to tell Muncie about Ezra and his mom.
5. What is unusual about Nyle's house that makes her stop?
(a) The chimney has smoke coming out of it.
(b) The front door is ajar.
(c) There are no lights on.
(d) The back bedroom's curtain is closed.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what do the two teens talk?
2. What does Ezra do when Nyla introduces herself?
3. What does Ezra do when Nyle goes to pull back the window curtain.
4. What does Municie tell Nyle?
5. What is Ezra doing when Nyla comes into his room?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)