|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nyle do after shrugging off her uneasy feeling?
(a) Goes and milks the cow.
(b) Goes and sews up the sheep's wounds.
(c) Continues to bring in the firewood.
(d) Feeds her pony.
2. What does Nyle want to know?
(a) If Ezra has any chance to live.
(b) If her father died quickly.
(c) If Ezra and his mother should have left sooner.
(d) If the people nearby should have stayed or left.
3. What do the teachers and principal monitor?
(a) The students' physical health.
(b) The impact on the students' academic progress by the crisis.
(c) The radiation levels.
(d) The students' psychological health.
4. About what is Muncie asking Nyle?
(a) Why she allows Tyrus in their fields.
(b) If Ezra was nice.
(c) Who she is going with to a school dance.
(d) A book assigned in English class.
5. What does Nyla decide she can do to help Ezra?
(a) Play checkers with him.
(b) Read to him.
(c) Draw pictures of her dog.
(d) Sing to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nyle decide about the next day?
2. What does Nyla not want to tell Muncie?
3. What does Municie tell Nyle?
4. What does Nyla do with her mask after talking with Gran?
5. What does Mrs. Haskins assign the students to write?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)