|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Trent do when she comes into the room where Nyla and Ezra are?
(a) Mrs. Trent lays her hand on Nyla's head and blesses her.
(b) Mrs. Trent starts crying.
(c) Mrs. Trent kisses her son and says a prayer for him.
(d) Mrs. Trent tells Nyla Ezra is actually her nephew.
2. What does the principal announce on the day it rains?
(a) That the rain will contaminate the groundwater.
(b) That the leak is contained and the air is good.
(c) That the air is still radioactive and not to remove their masks.
(d) That the rain will wash away any contamination.
3. What does Nyle notice when she goes downstairs in her home?
(a) That her father is in the kitchen.
(b) That the back bedroom door is open.
(c) That Muncie is in the foyer.
(d) That her grandma is cooking.
4. What is different about Muncie?
(a) She is a genius.
(b) She is behind her class group by three years.
(c) She is physically deformed.
(d) She is Chinese.
5. What does a nurse do to Ezra?
(a) Hook up an IV.
(b) Tell him he is getting better.
(c) Inject him with gammaglobulin.
(d) Take his blood pressure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Ezra's speaking just once remind Mrs. Trent?
2. What does Nyla decide she can do to help Ezra?
3. About what is Muncie asking Nyle?
4. What does Nyle want to know?
5. Who approaches Nyle as she is examining the sheep?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)