|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with Nyle when she sees a sheep lying still?
2. What does Nyle want to know?
(a) If the people nearby should have stayed or left.
(b) If Ezra and his mother should have left sooner.
(c) If her father died quickly.
(d) If Ezra has any chance to live.
3. Who is Tyrus?
(a) The mail carrier.
(b) The paper boy.
(c) A stray dog.
(d) A stray cat.
4. How does Mrs. Trent disappoint her parents?
(a) By moving away from Israel.
(b) By marrying too young.
(c) By marrying outside the faith.
(d) By converting to Roman Catholicism.
5. What does Mrs. Haskins assign the students to write?
(a) A letter to their congressional representatives and senators.
(b) A letter to their friends or families out of town telling them about the accident.
(c) A letter to their best friend and talk about their fears.
(d) A personal story about the accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is Muncie asking Nyle?
2. What does Nyla notice about Ezra when she enters his room?
3. Who is Nyle yelling at as the story begins?
4. Who eventually comes out to greet Nyle?
5. What does Ezra ask that Nyla does not know?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)