|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Munice interpret Nyla's reluctance to talk?
(a) That Nyla has a secret.
(b) That Nyla is taking what Ripley said seriously.
(c) That Nyla is not feeling well.
(d) That Nyla doesn't like talking through her mask.
2. Why doesn't I'll answer Muncie's question?
(a) Nyle is talking to someone else.
(b) Nyle doesn't hear Muncie.
(c) Nyle is listening on her headsets.
(d) Nyle is lost in thought about Ezra.
3. What does Nyle wonder about her mask?
(a) If the mask would eventually become radioactive.
(b) If they would have to wear the mask for the rest of their lives.
(c) Whether it was any longer necessary.
(d) How it could protect her against something unseen.
4. What does Nyle reply to Muncie's statement?
(a) That she wasn't as brave as she might have seemed.
(b) That she puts up with powers because he is violent.
(c) That they should put the sheep on a cart and call the vet.
(d) That no one will tell her who to hang out with.
5. From where are the mother and son in the back room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about Nyle's house that makes her stop?
2. Who is in the back room?
3. Of what does Ezra's speaking just once remind Mrs. Trent?
4. What brings up the topic of the nuclear accident?
5. What does Nyla decide is one of the things she needs to do?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)