|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nyle show Mrs. Trent the book about a boy in a train station?
(a) To ask her if she has read it.
(b) To get her approval.
(c) To suggest Ezra is like the boy.
(d) To suggest Mrs. Trent read the book to Ezra.
2. What does Nyla decide she can do to help Ezra?
(a) Play checkers with him.
(b) Draw pictures of her dog.
(c) Read to him.
(d) Sing to him.
3. What does Nyle motion Ezra to do?
(a) Put the puppy in the truck bed.
(b) Go back to the house.
(c) Come into the pasture with her.
(d) Start up the truck.
4. How does Nyle try to entice Ezra out of his room?
(a) By offering to let him watch an ewe have her lamb.
(b) By offering him a ride on her horse.
(c) With the promise of watching a meteor shower.
(d) With the promise of a hay ride.
5. What does Ezra do when he sees the new puppy Nyle gets him?
(a) Names it Shep's girl.
(b) Screams that it's radioactive.
(c) Immediately puts it in the bed with him.
(d) Says it's the best present he's ever had.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Trent disappoint her parents?
2. What does Ezra put in his arms?
3. What doesn't Nyle tell Muncie about the puppy?
4. What does Nyle wish about her book collection?
5. What is the most interesting aspect of the weather right now?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)