|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does not answer Nyle's calls?
(a) Nyle's mother.
(b) Nyle's grandpa.
(c) Gran and the dog and cat.
(d) Nyle's father.
2. What does Muncie invite Nyle to do?
(a) Go with her to the 4-H exhibit.
(b) Stay and spin the wool.
(c) Spend the night so they can watch a movie.
(d) Make a cake.
3. Who is in the back room?
(a) Nyle's cousin.
(c) Nyle's father.
4. Of what does Mrs. Trent start showing symptoms?
(a) Fear for Ezra.
(b) Radiation poisoning.
(c) The flu.
(d) Stress-induced anxiety.
5. What does Nyla not want to tell Muncie?
(a) That she doesn't want Muncie to come over anymore.
(b) About Ezra and Mrs. Trent.
(c) That she is going to the dance with a boy.
(d) About how Nyla's father died.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Ezra's speaking just once remind Mrs. Trent?
2. What does Ezra do when Nyla introduces herself?
3. Why does Nyle show Mrs. Trent the book about a boy in a train station?
4. What does Muncie say when Nyle asks her opinion about the people who used to live in Cookshire?
5. What is not out as usual?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)