|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Haskins assign the students to write?
(a) A letter to their congressional representatives and senators.
(b) A letter to their best friend and talk about their fears.
(c) A letter to their friends or families out of town telling them about the accident.
(d) A personal story about the accident.
2. How does Mrs. Trent disappoint her parents?
(a) By marrying too young.
(b) By moving away from Israel.
(c) By marrying outside the faith.
(d) By converting to Roman Catholicism.
3. What does Ezra do when he sees the new puppy Nyle gets him?
(a) Screams that it's radioactive.
(b) Says it's the best present he's ever had.
(c) Names it Shep's girl.
(d) Immediately puts it in the bed with him.
4. How does Nyle try to entice Ezra out of his room?
(a) With the promise of watching a meteor shower.
(b) By offering to let him watch an ewe have her lamb.
(c) By offering him a ride on her horse.
(d) With the promise of a hay ride.
5. What does Ezra put in his arms?
(b) A stack of books.
(c) The puppy.
(d) The bedspread.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ezra do when Nyle goes to pull back the window curtain.
2. How is it clear that Ezra has improved?
3. Who does Nyle talk about who was a carpenter?
4. What is Ezra doing when Nyla comes into his room?
5. What does Ezra call Nyle?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)