|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a nurse do to Ezra?
(a) Inject him with gammaglobulin.
(b) Take his blood pressure.
(c) Hook up an IV.
(d) Tell him he is getting better.
2. What does Mrs. Haskins assign the students to write?
(a) A letter to their best friend and talk about their fears.
(b) A letter to their friends or families out of town telling them about the accident.
(c) A personal story about the accident.
(d) A letter to their congressional representatives and senators.
3. About what is Muncie asking Nyle?
(a) Why she allows Tyrus in their fields.
(b) If Ezra was nice.
(c) Who she is going with to a school dance.
(d) A book assigned in English class.
4. About what do the two teens talk?
(a) What's going on at Nyle's school.
(b) The weather and sheep farming.
(c) Training horses.
(d) The latest movies.
5. Of what does Mrs. Trent start showing symptoms?
(a) The flu.
(b) Radiation poisoning.
(c) Fear for Ezra.
(d) Stress-induced anxiety.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nyle wish about her book collection?
2. What book does Ezra choose out of Nyle's collection?
3. Of what does Ezra's speaking just once remind Mrs. Trent?
4. What does Ezra do when Nyle goes to pull back the window curtain.
5. What does Nyle do as Ezra walks into the kitchen?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)