|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters the kitchen as Gran and Nyle are talking?
2. When Nyla starts crying, what does Ezra do?
(a) Asks if she is crying.
(b) Offers her a tissue.
(c) Tells her she is being too loud.
(d) Tells her not to feel sorry for herself.
3. Where do the girls gather loose wool?
(a) In the patures.
(b) In the barn.
(c) By combing the sheep.
(d) Stuck on barbed wire.
4. Why does Ezra go back to his room?
(a) Ezra is tired from his foray into the kitchen.
(b) Nyle has to help Gran with the sheep.
(c) Ezra is still afraid of the puppy.
(d) Nyle teases him to hard.
5. What does Gran say to Nyle asking about the Trents staying on indefinitely?
(a) That they must start fresh somewhere else.
(b) That they cannot stay because of the stigma.
(c) That they have already asked permission to do so.
(d) That they are moving back to California.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the teachers and principal monitor?
2. What do Ezra and Nyle feel as they walk back to the house?
3. What do Muncie and Nyle do one day after school?
4. Why does Nyle learn to cook?
5. What does Nyla monitor as the days pass by?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)