1. Who is Nyle yelling at as the story begins?
2. Who is Tyrus?
(a) A stray cat.
(b) The mail carrier.
(c) The paper boy.
(d) A stray dog.
3. Who is with Nyle when she sees a sheep lying still?
4. Who killed the sheep?
5. Who approaches Nyle as she is examining the sheep?
(a) Mr. Trent.
(d) Ripley Powers.
6. What is different about Muncie?
(a) She is a genius.
(b) She is physically deformed.
(c) She is behind her class group by three years.
(d) She is Chinese.
7. What does Municie tell Nyle?
(a) That the sheep wasn't harmed as badly as they first thought.
(b) That if hanging out with her gets Nyle into trouble then Nyle does not need to do it.
(c) That Nyle is brave to stand up to Powers.
(d) That she should not put up with Powers.
8. What does Nyle reply to Muncie's statement?
(a) That she puts up with powers because he is violent.
(b) That she wasn't as brave as she might have seemed.
(c) That they should put the sheep on a cart and call the vet.
(d) That no one will tell her who to hang out with.
This section contains 5,671 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)