1. Who is Nyle yelling at as the story begins?
2. Who is Tyrus?
(a) The paper boy.
(b) A stray dog.
(c) The mail carrier.
(d) A stray cat.
3. Who is with Nyle when she sees a sheep lying still?
4. Who killed the sheep?
5. Who approaches Nyle as she is examining the sheep?
(a) Mr. Trent.
(c) Ripley Powers.
6. What is different about Muncie?
(a) She is behind her class group by three years.
(b) She is Chinese.
(c) She is a genius.
(d) She is physically deformed.
7. What does Municie tell Nyle?
(a) That Nyle is brave to stand up to Powers.
(b) That the sheep wasn't harmed as badly as they first thought.
(c) That she should not put up with Powers.
(d) That if hanging out with her gets Nyle into trouble then Nyle does not need to do it.
8. What does Nyle reply to Muncie's statement?
(a) That no one will tell her who to hang out with.
(b) That she puts up with powers because he is violent.
(c) That they should put the sheep on a cart and call the vet.
(d) That she wasn't as brave as she might have seemed.
This section contains 5,671 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)