1. Who is Nyle yelling at as the story begins?
2. Who is Tyrus?
(a) The paper boy.
(b) A stray cat.
(c) A stray dog.
(d) The mail carrier.
3. Who is with Nyle when she sees a sheep lying still?
4. Who killed the sheep?
5. Who approaches Nyle as she is examining the sheep?
(b) Ripley Powers.
(c) Mr. Trent.
6. What is different about Muncie?
(a) She is Chinese.
(b) She is a genius.
(c) She is behind her class group by three years.
(d) She is physically deformed.
7. What does Municie tell Nyle?
(a) That she should not put up with Powers.
(b) That Nyle is brave to stand up to Powers.
(c) That if hanging out with her gets Nyle into trouble then Nyle does not need to do it.
(d) That the sheep wasn't harmed as badly as they first thought.
8. What does Nyle reply to Muncie's statement?
(a) That no one will tell her who to hang out with.
(b) That she wasn't as brave as she might have seemed.
(c) That she puts up with powers because he is violent.
(d) That they should put the sheep on a cart and call the vet.
This section contains 5,671 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)