Essay Topic 1
Setting is important in any story, but in this one it is what drives the story. Answer the following questions in a well-developed essay using specific examples and details:
1. What is the setting of the story?
2. Why is the setting so critical to the plot?
3. Do you or would you live near to a nuclear power plant? Why or why not?
4. Could this setting have been anyplace where there was a nuclear power plant? In other words, is that fact the only critical aspect to the setting?
Essay Topic 2
At the opening to the story, we are immediately introduced to the main character, Nyle, her best friend, Muncie, and a minor antagonist character, Ripley Powers. Choose one of the following questions and write a well-developed essay using specific examples and details:
1. Thoroughly describe and analyze Ripley Powers and his role in the book--using examples from the...
This section contains 2,866 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)