Essay Topics/Writing Assignments
These 20 essay questions can be used as essay questions on a test, or as stand-alone essay topics for a take-home or in-class writing assignment. Students should have a full understanding of the text in order to answer these questions. They ask for a thorough analysis of the text.
1. Setting is important in any story, but in this one it is what drives the story. Answer the following questions in a well-developed essay using specific examples and details:
1. What is the setting of the story?
2. Why is the setting so critical to the plot?
3. Do you or would you live near to a nuclear power plant? Why or why not?
4. Could this setting have been anyplace where there was a nuclear power plant? In other words, is that fact the only critical aspect...
This section contains 2,866 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)