|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the small woman call Anodos?
(a) She calls him "friend."
(b) She calls him by her deceased husband's name.
(c) She calls him Anodos.
(d) She calls him "son."
2. What are the humans doing that Anodos sees as he continues his journey?
(a) Swimming in a crystal clear lake.
(b) Building a log cabin.
(c) Having a picnic in a green meadow.
(d) Moving through the trees.
3. In relation to the day Anodos celebrated his birthday, on what day does the story begin?
(a) Two days after his birthday.
(b) The day after his birthday.
(c) The day before his birthday.
(d) The day of his birthday.
4. What is growing from the carpet in Anodos' room?
(c) Water lilies.
(d) Tall grass.
5. What part of Anodos' room is affected by the flow from the wash basin?
(a) The door.
(b) The ceiling.
(c) The floor.
(d) The walls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the small windowless hut belong to?
2. What is created by the flow from the wash basin in Anodos' room?
3. What do the keys open that Anodos receives as a birthday gift?
4. What does the family at the farmhouse discuss during the evening as Anodos listens?
5. When will Anodos make the discovery told to him by the small woman?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)