|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 29, where were open rebellions by Streltsy repressed?
2. Charles XII ordered the Poles to join him, hoping who would aid him?
3. Despite people's pleas, Charles XII vowed to make which group join him or face annihilation?
4. How was Louis XV related to Louis XIV?
5. In Chapter 33, some 35,000 Swedes were against 57,500 Russians, with how many reinforcements respectively?
Essay Topic 1
Why was Charles XII no longer welcome in the Sublime Court toward the end of 1713? What plot developed out of the decision to send Charles back home, via one means or another? What was the outcome of this scheme?
Essay Topic 2
What events transpired in the six weeks subsequent to the death of Charles XII that drastically affected the life of Baron Georg Heinrich von Goertz?
Essay Topic 3
What were the fruits that Peter's triumph at Poltava afforded?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)