Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. England's William I, who had sent the fleet each summer to advance Hanover's interests, reversed alliances for what reason?
2. On which bank did Peter's and others' mansions rise?
3. Avoiding open warfare in Poland, where did the Russians retreat to?
4. Due to the French monarch's age, who served as Regent for Louis XV?
5. According to Chapter 50, what had Peter been oblivious to and curious about before Paris in 1717?
Why was the Tsar's Great Embassy one of only a couple of overwhelming events in his life?
What significance did Andrew Vinius, Patrick Gordon, Francis Lefort, and the Jolly Company have in Peter's life?
What often mortifying physical disorder began to afflict Peter in the prime of his early manhood?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)