Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. England's William I, who had sent the fleet each summer to advance Hanover's interests, reversed alliances for what reason?
2. On which bank did Peter's and others' mansions rise?
3. Avoiding open warfare in Poland, where did the Russians retreat to?
4. Due to the French monarch's age, who served as Regent for Louis XV?
5. According to Chapter 50, what had Peter been oblivious to and curious about before Paris in 1717?
Essay Topic 1
Since Peter knew Charles XII fully intended to lead his army across Poland to invade Russia, what measures of defense did he undertake?
Essay Topic 2
What actions did Peter take in the usurpation of Sophia?
Essay Topic 3
When at dinner among Tsar Peter's lieutenants and friends in 1717, what was Prince Jacob Dolgoruky's response when Peter asked the seventy-eight year old how he compared the accomplishments of Tsar Alexis with those of Peter?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)