Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. England's William I, who had sent the fleet each summer to advance Hanover's interests, reversed alliances for what reason?
2. On which bank did Peter's and others' mansions rise?
3. Avoiding open warfare in Poland, where did the Russians retreat to?
4. Due to the French monarch's age, who served as Regent for Louis XV?
5. According to Chapter 50, what had Peter been oblivious to and curious about before Paris in 1717?
Essay Topic 1
How did Peter come to meet Alexander Menshikov? What role of significance did he come to play in the Tsar's life?
Essay Topic 2
What significance did Andrew Vinius, Patrick Gordon, Francis Lefort, and the Jolly Company have in Peter's life?
Essay Topic 3
What actions did Peter take in the usurpation of Sophia?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)