Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. England's William I, who had sent the fleet each summer to advance Hanover's interests, reversed alliances for what reason?
(a) To thwart Russian mastery of the Caspian.
(b) To thwart Russian mastery of the Barents.
(c) To thwart Russian mastery of the Baltic.
(d) To thwart Russian mastery of the Bothnia.
2. On which bank did Peter's and others' mansions rise?
3. Avoiding open warfare in Poland, where did the Russians retreat to?
4. Due to the French monarch's age, who served as Regent for Louis XV?
(a) Philippe, Duc d'Orléans.
(b) Abbé Guillaume Duboi.
(c) Anthony Devier.
(d) Charles Eugene, Duc Du Croy.
5. According to Chapter 50, what had Peter been oblivious to and curious about before Paris in 1717?
(a) Oblivious to resplendence, curious about theater.
(b) Oblivious to majesty, curious about everything.
(c) Oblivious to pomp, curious about museums.
(d) Oblivious to grandeur, curious about architecture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alexis was formally denounced, yet was promised forgiveness on what condition?
2. Charles XII went home to Sweden only after he took Danish RÃ¼gen. How many years had passed?
3. Where did Charles XII flee as Peter made his first disciplined infantry launch?
4. Peter was shown in Chapter 29 as an autocrat over the vast country which he divided into how many governorships?
5. When Peter found evidence of Alexis' whereabouts, where did Charles VI move Alexis?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)