|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, On the European Stage, Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 37 described a clash that was most effective because of Rehnskjold's failure to share what with fellow generals?
(b) Food supplies.
(c) Battle plans.
2. Who kept order as Peter embarked on the "Great Embassy"?
3. In what year did Martha Skavronskaya, Peter's wife, begin bearing his children?
4. Chapter 21 reflected Peter was back at his highest priority, finding in his shipyards any waste, shortages, or ________.
(a) Punishable activities.
(b) Sullen workers.
(c) New ideas.
(d) Rewardable efforts.
5. After how long did Peter bid the Regent and King farewell?
(a) Eight weeks.
(b) Ten weeks.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Four weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where did Peter seek a mediator or ally after determining that fanatical Charles XII was certain to invade Russia?
2. Russia captured Riga and _________.
3. Where did Alexis finally seek asylum after originally being ordered by Peter to go to Copenhagen?
4. Peter was heading home via which city when he met Prussia's King Frederick I and his son Frederick William?
5. St. Petersburg expanded from Petrograd Island onto the mainland, then downstream to where?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)