Quiz: Part 3, The Great Northern War, Chapters 22-27
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Peter was humiliated across Europe when Swedes broke through what type of defenses that the Russians built at Narva?
2. When did Charles XII launch his surprise campaign against Narva?
3. Martha Skavronskaya, a peasant girl Sheremetev captured, later became Peter's wife and successor as _________.
a) Catherine I.
b) Martha II.
c) Catherine II.
d) Martha I.
4. How long did it take to build the Fortress of St. Peter and St. Paul by hand?
a) Ten months.
b) Twenty months.
c) Fifteen months.
d) Five months.
5. Sieges were preferred to open-field...
This section contains 325 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)