Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Timmy call a whoremonger?
2. What does Rachel do when sees the person upstairs in Chapter 59?
3. What is the last happy day of Louis's life?
4. What did Zelda call The Wizard of Oz?
5. What premonition did Ellie have?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the tone of Pet Sematary. How did the author reveal the tone and from whose point of view? Was the tone consistent throughout the book or did it seem to fluctuate? Include examples from the story with your discussion.
Essay Topic 2
How was Victor Pascow important to the story? What was his role and how did he fulfill it? How did the author's decision to use a stranger for this role impact the story?
Essay Topic 3
What is inciting force and which character was the inciting force in this story? How did the character fulfill that role? Give three examples and discuss the importance of each one in detail.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)