Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Timmy call a whoremonger?
2. What does Rachel do when sees the person upstairs in Chapter 59?
3. What is the last happy day of Louis's life?
4. What did Zelda call The Wizard of Oz?
5. What premonition did Ellie have?
Essay Topic 1
How was Victor Pascow important to the story? What was his role and how did he fulfill it? How did the author's decision to use a stranger for this role impact the story?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the life and accomplishments of the Pet Sematary author, Stephen King. How did he begin his writing career? What other jobs has he performed? What other works has he written?
Essay Topic 3
Define rising action as an element of plot. Discuss in detail the rising action in Pet Sematary. How did it flow? How did the rising action add to the suspense of the story?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)