Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Timmy call a whoremonger?
2. What does Rachel do when sees the person upstairs in Chapter 59?
3. What is the last happy day of Louis's life?
4. What did Zelda call The Wizard of Oz?
5. What premonition did Ellie have?
Jud was terrified that the resurrected Timmy Baterman "knew things." How does this fear relate to the conflict and the theme of the book?
There are four points of view in which literature is usually written: first person, third person objective, third person limited, and omniscient. Which point of view does the author use in this book? Is this the most effective point of view for this story? Why or why not?
What is the difference between the theme and the subject of a literary work? Discuss the differences as they relate to Pet Sematary.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)