|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose keys actually get the Creeds into their new home?
2. What is Louis warned to ignore during the trek into Indian territory?
(a) Fire and laughter.
(b) Ghosts of pets.
(c) Funny shapes and voices.
(d) Elmo and goons.
3. Who is babysitting the Creed children so their parents can have alone time in Chapter 14?
(b) Missy Dandridge.
(c) Rachel's parents.
4. Who offers to take Ellie for a walk down the path in the Creed's backyard?
(a) A boy from school.
5. What perplexes Louis about the dying man in the campus clinic on the first day of school?
(a) Whether or not he stole the ambulance.
(b) Why he was injured.
(c) How he could speak and how he knew Louis's name.
(d) How he arrived at the campus medical center.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Jud about the second burial ground?
2. In Chapter 8, who takes the walk down the path behind the Creed's home?
3. Who leads Louis over the deadfall in Chapter 22?
4. How high does Gage's fever get?
5. What does Rachel fix for dinner the night she sends the kids to the babysitter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jud die? How does he end up on the floor and what weapon was used?
2. Why does Louis try to quickly clean up any animals that Church kills?
3. What is the date of Gage's funeral and in what sequence do we learn about it in the book?
4. Why doesn't Louis doubt Jud's tale about the evil powers at the Indian burial grounds?
5. What is Louis's reaction when the dead man shows up in his bedroom doorway?
6. Discuss the appearance of the "pet sematary."
7. Discuss the difference between Louis's and Rachel's thoughts regarding death.
8. What will Louis do if Gage is resurrected as some kind of monster? How does he hope that Gage will return to life?
9. What does Jud say the community believed about the Wendigo and what is his own belief?
10. What father-son activity do the Creeds enjoy on March 24, 1984 and why is it so special?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)