|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Louis has a dream the first night he sleeps in his new house. Who is with him in his dream?
(a) He is alone.
(b) Rachel, Ellie, and Gage.
(c) Jud and Gage.
(d) Gage and Church.
2. What bothers Louis in Chapter 7?
(a) An arguement with his wife.
(b) A presentiment of Gage's death and Ellie's first day at school.
(c) Getting the pet neutered.
(d) Something Jud told him.
3. How many times does Louis put Church out in Chapter 28?
4. What does the dying man tell Louis about the Pet Sematary?
(a) It's not just for pets.
(b) It is haunted.
(c) It's not the real one.
(d) It's an illusion.
5. How does Ellie feel after her first day at school?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Louis feel when he returns from his first visit to Jud's house?
2. Who made the grave markers for the pet cemetery?
3. What does Louis dream about the night Gage is sick?
4. Whose keys actually get the Creeds into their new home?
5. What is Louis instructed to do on the cliff?
Short Essay Questions
1. What grudge does Louis hold against his father-in-law and why doesn't the man like Louis?
2. Why did Stanny B know so much about the Micmac Indians?
3. Who is Steve Masterson and what role does he have in the horrible accident that happens on the first day of school?
4. How does Louis explain to Ellie about the cat getting "fixed."
5. What do the Indians believe about the Wendigo and how does this belief affect their sacred burial grounds?
6. What is ironic about the advice Jud gives Louis in Chapter 2?
7. What alarms Louis on the first day of school as he pulls into the medical center parking lot?
8. What is Louis's reaction when the dead man shows up in his bedroom doorway?
9. What is the argument between Rachel and Louis regarding their pet and why is it important to the story?
10. How does Louis feel as he crosses into the Indian territory with Jud?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)