|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After arriving at the new home, Louis realizes he has lost...
(a) The family pet.
(b) His car keys.
(c) His first aid kit.
(d) The house keys.
2. What does Jud tell Louis to say about the cat's burial?
(a) Nothing. Keep it a secret.
(b) He must have run away.
(c) A dog ate him.
(d) Nothing. Maybe no one will miss him.
3. How old is Jud?
4. For whom was the Creed's pet named?
(a) He was an Easter pet.
(b) Charcoal since he was gray.
(c) Winston Churchill.
(d) Plankton's Chum Bucket.
5. In Chapter 8, who takes the walk down the path behind the Creed's home?
(a) Jud, Louis, and Ellie only.
(b) Jud, Louis, Rachel, Ellie, Gage, and Norma.
(c) Jud, Louis, Rachel, Ellie, and Gage.
(d) Louis and Ellie only.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is happy about getting the pet fixed?
2. In Chapter 12, who screams for Louis?
3. Who is babysitting the Creed children so their parents can have alone time in Chapter 14?
4. Who returns to the Creed home in Chapter 25?
5. What were the dying man's last words?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss two situations cause Louis anxiety in Chapter 7.
2. Who is Steve Masterson and what role does he have in the horrible accident that happens on the first day of school?
3. Why do the Creeds take an almost immediate liking to Jud?
4. As the story opens, what is Louis's dream job and fantasy?
5. What does Louis do with the Creed family pet after the truck accident on the busy road?
6. What disturbs Louis about the dying man's words?
7. What discrepancy in Jud's pet story did Louis recall?
8. What is ironic about the advice Jud gives Louis in Chapter 2?
9. Why does Louis visit the Pet Sematary after dinner in Chapter 18 and what does he do when he is there?
10. What is the Creed family pet doing while Gage is choking on his own vomit? What does Louis do to the pet?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)