|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who maintains the pet cemetery?
(a) A creepy old guy.
(b) The local children.
(d) The owner of the house.
2. Who is sick when the plane lands?
3. Who removes the stinger in Chapter 3?
4. Who was considered a bit crazy by the locals?
(d) Stanny B.
5. Who made the grave markers for the pet cemetery?
(d) A vet.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, why is Louis reluctant to take Jud up on his invitation to stop by for a beer?
2. What does Louis dream about the night Gage is sick?
3. What is the first emergency Louis tends to at his new job?
4. What color are Church's eyes in Chapter 25?
5. What happened to Jud's dog that he buried in the cemetery?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Louis visit the Pet Sematary after dinner in Chapter 18 and what does he do when he is there?
2. Using Norma's voice, what does one of the intruders tell Jud about what his wife knows and what his wife did?
3. Who are the two intruders in Jud's house and what reason does one intruder give for being there?
4. What makes Ellie sick during her plane trip? What makes her perk up at the end of the trip?
5. Why does Louis watch over his sleeping son after their fun day?
6. What secret does Jud admit to Louis in Chapter 39 and why does he share it?
7. How does Louis feel as he crosses into the Indian territory with Jud?
8. Who told Jud about the Indian burial ground and why?
9. Discuss two examples of foreshadowing in Chapters 6-10.
10. What father-son activity do the Creeds enjoy on March 24, 1984 and why is it so special?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)