|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Rachel's job while Louis was in medical school?
(a) Full time student.
2. How does Louis explain getting the pet fixed to Ellie?
(a) He tells her to let him handle it since he's a medical professional.
(b) After getting fixed, the pet won't want to cross the road anymore.
(c) There's something wrong with him that needs to be corrected.
(d) His leg is broken and it must be set.
3. Who is sick when the plane lands?
4. What does the blowdown mark?
(a) A good hiding place for the kids.
(b) A dump.
(d) The beginning of the Micmac Indian woods.
5. The Chapter 16 visitor tells Louis that his words are:
(a) A threat.
(b) A promise.
(d) A friendly warning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What unusual thing does Louis notice about the stone cairns?
2. In Chapter 8, who takes the walk down the path behind the Creed's home?
3. Who dreams that the Creed's cat died?
4. Who tells Louis in Chapter 22 that a man grows what he can then tends it?
5. Why does Louis quickly clean up dead critters dragged up by Church?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Louis return home feeling petty after his first visit to Jud's house?
2. How does Louis feel as he crosses into the Indian territory with Jud?
3. Discuss the appearance of the "pet sematary."
4. Why did Stanny B know so much about the Micmac Indians?
5. Discuss two situations cause Louis anxiety in Chapter 7.
6. How does the university medical center transport Pascow to the local hospital?
7. What grudge does Louis hold against his father-in-law and why doesn't the man like Louis?
8. Discuss two examples of foreshadowing in Chapters 6-10.
9. What does Jud say the community believed about the Wendigo and what is his own belief?
10. What does Louis do with the Creed family pet after the truck accident on the busy road?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)