|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the ambulance missing on Louis's first day at work?
(a) It is stolen.
(b) It has a flat tire.
(c) It has a radiator leak.
(d) It needs an oil change.
2. What does the dead man's father want to know?
(a) That everything possible was done to save his son.
(b) Whether Louis has a license to practice medicine.
(c) Where the ambulance was the day he died.
(d) That his son is really dead.
3. What did the Creed family have as a pet?
(a) A dog.
(b) A manx.
(c) A cat.
(d) A hamster.
4. What holiday do the children look forward to in Chapter 20?
(d) Fourth of July.
5. Who was Zelda?
(a) Rachel's sister.
(b) Jud's first dog.
(c) A creepy neighborhood lady.
(d) Louis's first cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How high does Gage's fever get?
2. Who told Jud about the second burial ground?
3. After following the Chapter 16 visitor, how does Louis rationalize what he finds in his own sheets the next morning?
4. Where does Louis awake in Chapter 17?
5. Louis examines Norma and discovers that her doctor is...
Short Essay Questions
1. As the story opens, what is Louis's dream job and fantasy?
2. How does Louis explain to Ellie about the cat getting "fixed."
3. What disturbs Louis about the dying man's words?
4. What happens as the family stares at their new home for the first time?
5. What does the dead man tell Louis and why?
6. Discuss the appearance of the "pet sematary."
7. What does Louis notice about the family pet after getting it neutered? What do the other family members notice?
8. What do the Indians believe about the Wendigo and how does this belief affect their sacred burial grounds?
9. How does the university medical center transport Pascow to the local hospital?
10. Why does Louis try to quickly clean up any animals that Church kills?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)