|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ellie feel after her first day at school?
2. Who leads Louis over the deadfall in Chapter 22?
3. After following the Chapter 16 visitor, how does Louis rationalize what he finds in his own sheets the next morning?
(a) He forgot to bathe before bed that ngiht.
(b) He was sleepwalking due to stress.
(c) The dead guy put them there.
(d) The pet must have tracked them in.
4. What happened to Jud's dog that he buried in the cemetery?
(a) It returned but was missing a leg.
(b) it returned but had rabies.
(c) It returned with a white patch of fur marking where a bullet had entered its head.
5. What is Louis instructed to do on the cliff?
(a) Bury the cat.
(b) Throw the cat over the cliff.
(c) Pray for the cat.
(d) Bury the cat's collar.
Short Answer Questions
1. After arriving at the new home, Louis realizes he has lost...
2. In Chapter 16, who does Louis wake to see standing in his bedroom doorway?
3. Why does Louis believe Jud's ridiculous story about the Indian burial site?
4. Who calls Louis to come home in Chapter 14?
5. Which Indian territory does Louis enter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the appearance of the "pet sematary."
2. Why is Louis reluctant to take Jud up on his offer of a late-night beer?
3. Who is Steve Masterson and what role does he have in the horrible accident that happens on the first day of school?
4. Who is Louis's first patient at the university medical center on the first day of school?
5. As the story opens, what is Louis's dream job and fantasy?
6. What alarms Louis on the first day of school as he pulls into the medical center parking lot?
7. Who told Jud about the Indian burial ground and why?
8. Why did Stanny B know so much about the Micmac Indians?
9. Discuss the difference between Louis's and Rachel's thoughts regarding death.
10. What does Louis do with the Creed family pet after the truck accident on the busy road?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)