|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies after Thanksgiving dinner?
2. What inconsistency does Louis notice in Jud's story?
(a) Jud said his dog died when he was 14, but previously said he was 10.
(b) Jud said his dog died when he was 10, but previously said he was 11.
(c) Jud said he'd never had a pet of his own.
(d) Jud said his dog died when he was 10, but previously said he was 14.
3. In Chapter 2, how does Ellie cut her knee?
(a) All of the above.
(b) She falls from a tire swing.
(c) She falls over the ledge of the Pet Sematary.
(d) The pet bites her.
4. How old is Jud?
5. In Chapter 14, what is Rachel wearing when Louis arrives home after experiencing the emergency on the first day of school?
(b) A fancy dress.
(c) A fleece robe.
(d) A jogging suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rachel fix for dinner the night she sends the kids to the babysitter?
2. After following the Chapter 16 visitor, how does Louis rationalize what he finds in his own sheets the next morning?
3. Who was considered a bit crazy by the locals?
4. During their first screen porch visit, what advice does Jud give Louis?
5. How does Louis explain the unexpected return to the Creed home in Chapter 25?
Short Essay Questions
1. What medical emergency does Louis help with on Halloween night?
2. Why do the Creeds take an almost immediate liking to Jud?
3. Who is Steve Masterson and what role does he have in the horrible accident that happens on the first day of school?
4. What alarms Louis on the first day of school as he pulls into the medical center parking lot?
5. How does Louis feel as he crosses into the Indian territory with Jud?
6. Why does Louis visit the Pet Sematary after dinner in Chapter 18 and what does he do when he is there?
7. What does Jud say the community believed about the Wendigo and what is his own belief?
8. What does the dead man tell Louis and why?
9. What is Louis's reaction when the dead man shows up in his bedroom doorway?
10. Where does the dead man take Louis and what does he see that truly frightens him?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)