|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What holiday do the children look forward to in Chapter 20?
(a) Fourth of July.
2. Who brings a sense of calmness to the Creeds in Chapter 2?
(a) Judd Crandall.
(b) Jud Crandall.
(c) Wynona Judd
(d) Jed Cranford.
3. Who cries all night when the family pet is gone to the vet?
4. What does the dying man tell Louis about the Pet Sematary?
(a) It's not the real one.
(b) It is haunted.
(c) It's an illusion.
(d) It's not just for pets.
5. Where does Louis awake in Chapter 17?
(a) At Jud's house.
(b) On the path in his backyard.
(c) In his own bed.
(d) In the cemetery.
6. Louis thinks of Jud as...
(a) The grandfather he never knew.
(b) A big brother figure.
(c) A nosey old neighbor.
(d) The father he never had.
7. How old is Jud?
8. In Chapter 12, what is Louis working on when he is summoned to an emergency?
(b) Getting to know co-workers.
(c) Checking his emails.
(d) Insurance paperwork.
9. Who was the dying man Louis sees in the campus clinic?
(a) Victor Pascow.
(c) Jud's cousin.
(d) Victor Paxcow.
10. Who doubts the wisdom of showing Louis the burial ground?
11. The Chapter 16 visitor tells Louis that his words are:
(a) A friendly warning.
(b) A threat.
(d) A promise.
12. In Chapter 16, who does Louis wake to see standing in his bedroom doorway?
(a) Victor Pascow.
13. How does Louis explain the unexpected return to the Creed home in Chapter 25?
(a) The visit ended too soon.
(b) It's a miracle!
(c) He lost track of time.
(d) He must have buried the cat in a comatose state rather than dead.
14. Why do the Indians say they stopped using their burial ground?
(a) It was too windy there.
(b) A wendigo soured the land.
(c) It was too difficult to climb the cliff.
(d) Grave robbers took over.
15. Louis has a dream the first night he sleeps in his new house. Who is with him in his dream?
(a) He is alone.
(b) Rachel, Ellie, and Gage.
(c) Jud and Gage.
(d) Gage and Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Jud's dog that he buried in the cemetery?
2. What illness does Norma have?
3. What do the Indians say touched humans and gave them a taste for evil?
4. How does Louis explain his hysteria to his wife?
5. Why is the ambulance missing on Louis's first day at work?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)