|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cries all night when the family pet is gone to the vet?
2. How many times does Louis put Church out in Chapter 28?
3. While Church lies purring on Gage's chest, what is happening to Gage?
(a) He sleeps peacefully.
(b) He's suffocating from cat fur.
(c) His fever goes away.
(d) He's choking on his own vomit.
4. What is Louis instructed to do on the cliff?
(a) Pray for the cat.
(b) Bury the cat's collar.
(c) Throw the cat over the cliff.
(d) Bury the cat.
5. What does the Chapter 16 visitor tell Louis?
(a) Not to cross the barrier, no matter how tempted.
(b) To get out of the medical profession.
(c) Not to come back to the pet sematary ever again.
(d) To leave his wife and kids.
6. What was Louis's employment dream?
(a) To operate rides at Disney World.
(b) To be a medic at Disneyland.
(c) To drive an ambulance.
(d) To be an Army medic.
7. What does the dying man tell Louis about the Pet Sematary?
(a) It is haunted.
(b) It's not the real one.
(c) It's not just for pets.
(d) It's an illusion.
8. In Chapter 8, what does Jud warn Ellie about the woods behind the Creed home?
(a) Don't talk to strangers.
(b) Never leave the path.
(c) Never take other children on the path.
(d) Never walk down the path.
9. What holiday do the children look forward to in Chapter 20?
(c) Fourth of July.
10. Who was considered a bit crazy by the locals?
(a) Stanny B.
11. Why does Louis quickly clean up dead critters dragged up by Church?
(a) He feels like he must tend what he grew.
(b) Jud told him it would be best.
(c) He's the guy. It's what guys do.
(d) He doesn't want Rachel to get mad.
12. In Chapter 2, why does Gage begin to scream?
(a) Ellie kicked him.
(b) He was stung by a jellow jacket.
(c) He was bitten by a neighbor's dog.
(d) He was stung by a bee.
13. Who leads Louis over the deadfall in Chapter 22?
14. Why does Louis believe Jud's ridiculous story about the Indian burial site?
(a) Because Church was resurrected.
(b) He does not believe him.
(c) Because he's had too much to drink.
(d) Because he likes the old man.
15. Who removes the stinger in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the dead man's father want to know?
2. How does Louis feel when he returns from his first visit to Jud's house?
3. Who brings a sense of calmness to the Creeds in Chapter 2?
4. In Chapter 2, how does Ellie cut her knee?
5. Where does Louis go after dinner in Chapter 18?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)