|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, how does Ellie cut her knee?
(a) She falls over the ledge of the Pet Sematary.
(b) The pet bites her.
(c) She falls from a tire swing.
(d) All of the above.
2. For whom was the Creed's pet named?
(a) Winston Churchill.
(b) Charcoal since he was gray.
(c) He was an Easter pet.
(d) Plankton's Chum Bucket.
3. What color are Church's eyes in Chapter 25?
(a) Muddy brown
(b) Murky yellow-green
(c) Electric blue.
(d) Bright green
4. How does Louis explain the unexpected return to the Creed home in Chapter 25?
(a) He lost track of time.
(b) It's a miracle!
(c) He must have buried the cat in a comatose state rather than dead.
(d) The visit ended too soon.
5. What does Jud tell Louis to say about the cat's burial?
(a) Nothing. Maybe no one will miss him.
(b) He must have run away.
(c) A dog ate him.
(d) Nothing. Keep it a secret.
6. Why does Louis believe Jud's ridiculous story about the Indian burial site?
(a) Because Church was resurrected.
(b) Because he likes the old man.
(c) He does not believe him.
(d) Because he's had too much to drink.
7. How does Rachel learn of the news about the injured jogger?
(a) Through the smalltown grapevine.
(b) On the radio.
(c) On TV.
(d) She had a premonition.
8. What did Jud invite Louis to do in Chapter 4?
(a) Come over later for a beer.
(b) Talk a walk down the street.
(c) Come over to give his wife medical advice.
(d) Come over later for dinner.
9. What does the dead man's father want to know?
(a) That his son is really dead.
(b) Where the ambulance was the day he died.
(c) That everything possible was done to save his son.
(d) Whether Louis has a license to practice medicine.
10. Why is Ellie nervous in Chapter 7?
(a) She's afraid of the evil vet.
(b) She thinks her brother is a zombie.
(c) She doesn't like her new home.
(d) She has pre-kindergarten jitters.
11. What unusual thing does Louis notice about the stone cairns?
(a) They're all the same color.
(b) They're missing.
(c) They've all been disturbed.
(d) They're all decorated.
12. How many homes has Jud lived in over the course of his lifetime?
13. Louis has a dream the first night he sleeps in his new house. Who is with him in his dream?
(a) He is alone.
(b) Jud and Gage.
(c) Rachel, Ellie, and Gage.
(d) Gage and Church.
14. What does the dying man tell Louis about the Pet Sematary?
(a) It is haunted.
(b) It's an illusion.
(c) It's not just for pets.
(d) It's not the real one.
15. What happens when Louis climbs the deadfall in Chapter 18?
(a) He falls down a cliff.
(b) Jud yells for him to come back.
(c) He falls into a cave.
(d) The pile starts to crumble.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Louis notice is missing from the family pet after being fixed?
2. What was the name of the Creed's pet?
3. Who made the grave markers for the pet cemetery?
4. What happened to Jud's dog that he buried in the cemetery?
5. Who was Zelda?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)