|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two secrets is Louis hiding in Chapters 26-30?
(a) His fear of death and his anger against his in-laws.
(b) The death and resurrection of Church and the prosititute he visited six years prior.
(c) His friendship with Jud and Pascow.
(d) He wants a new car and wants to run away from home.
2. Who was Zelda?
(a) Jud's first dog.
(b) Rachel's sister.
(c) A creepy neighborhood lady.
(d) Louis's first cat.
3. Louis's uncle, a mortician, told him that during an autopsy, the skull is filled with...
(a) Syrofoam peanuts.
(b) Brown paper.
(c) Tissue paper.
(d) Anything handy.
4. Who doubts the wisdom of showing Louis the burial ground?
5. Who is babysitting the Creed children so their parents can have alone time in Chapter 14?
(b) Rachel's parents.
(c) Missy Dandridge.
6. In Chapter 14, what is Rachel wearing when Louis arrives home after experiencing the emergency on the first day of school?
(b) A jogging suit.
(c) A fancy dress.
(d) A fleece robe.
7. For whom was the Creed's pet named?
(a) Plankton's Chum Bucket.
(b) Charcoal since he was gray.
(c) He was an Easter pet.
(d) Winston Churchill.
8. Louis calls the morgue and learns that the dead man's body is...
(a) Not there because it never existed.
(b) Missing from the autopsy center.
(c) Covered in dirt and pine needles.
(d) In a morgue in his home state.
9. What illness does Norma have?
(c) Heart problems.
(d) The common cold.
10. Which family were trappers and traders in the community in the 1800s?
(a) The Smiths.
(b) The Creeds.
(c) The Bouchards.
(d) The Crandalls.
11. Who calls Louis to come home in Chapter 14?
12. After arriving at the new home, Louis realizes he has lost...
(a) His car keys.
(b) The house keys.
(c) The family pet.
(d) His first aid kit.
13. What does the Chapter 16 visitor tell Louis?
(a) To leave his wife and kids.
(b) Not to cross the barrier, no matter how tempted.
(c) Not to come back to the pet sematary ever again.
(d) To get out of the medical profession.
14. How many homes has Jud lived in over the course of his lifetime?
15. What does the dying man tell Louis about the Pet Sematary?
(a) It's an illusion.
(b) It is haunted.
(c) It's not the real one.
(d) It's not just for pets.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Louis explain getting the pet fixed to Ellie?
2. What was the name of the Creed's pet?
3. How does Louis explain his hysteria to his wife?
4. What happens when Louis climbs the deadfall in Chapter 18?
5. Who tells Louis in Chapter 22 that a man grows what he can then tends it?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)