|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who maintains the pet cemetery?
(a) The local children.
(c) The owner of the house.
(d) A creepy old guy.
2. What does the dying man tell Louis about the Pet Sematary?
(a) It's not the real one.
(b) It's not just for pets.
(c) It's an illusion.
(d) It is haunted.
3. Why does Louis scream when he returns home from his nightly visit to Jud's house?
(a) He falls in the dark garage.
(b) He dreams about Stevie Wonder.
(c) Church wraps his tail around Louis' ankles.
(d) He falls against his truck.
4. What illness does Norma have?
(b) Heart problems.
(d) The common cold.
5. What is Louis warned to ignore during the trek into Indian territory?
(a) Funny shapes and voices.
(b) Elmo and goons.
(c) Ghosts of pets.
(d) Fire and laughter.
6. In Chapter 14, what is Rachel wearing when Louis arrives home after experiencing the emergency on the first day of school?
(b) A fancy dress.
(c) A jogging suit.
(d) A fleece robe.
7. Where does Louis go after dinner in Chapter 18?
(a) To see a prostitute.
(b) To work.
(c) To the pet sematary.
(d) To Jud's house.
8. Who was the dying man Louis sees in the campus clinic?
(a) Victor Paxcow.
(c) Jud's cousin.
(d) Victor Pascow.
9. In Chapter 12, what is Louis working on when he is summoned to an emergency?
(b) Getting to know co-workers.
(c) Checking his emails.
(d) Insurance paperwork.
10. After following the Chapter 16 visitor, how does Louis rationalize what he finds in his own sheets the next morning?
(a) He forgot to bathe before bed that ngiht.
(b) The pet must have tracked them in.
(c) He was sleepwalking due to stress.
(d) The dead guy put them there.
11. In Chapter 16, who does Louis wake to see standing in his bedroom doorway?
(a) Victor Pascow.
12. Who is spending Thanksgiving in Chicago?
(a) Jud and Norma.
(b) The Pascow family.
(c) The Creed family.
(d) Rachel and the kids.
13. How does Rachel learn of the news about the injured jogger?
(a) On the radio.
(b) She had a premonition.
(c) Through the smalltown grapevine.
(d) On TV.
14. In Chapter 2, how does Ellie cut her knee?
(a) All of the above.
(b) She falls over the ledge of the Pet Sematary.
(c) She falls from a tire swing.
(d) The pet bites her.
15. What does the Chapter 16 visitor tell Louis?
(a) Not to cross the barrier, no matter how tempted.
(b) To leave his wife and kids.
(c) Not to come back to the pet sematary ever again.
(d) To get out of the medical profession.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, who takes the walk down the path behind the Creed's home?
2. Who leads Louis over the deadfall in Chapter 22?
3. What inconsistency does Louis notice in Jud's story?
4. What bothers Louis in Chapter 7?
5. Louis examines Norma and discovers that her doctor is...
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)