|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are Church's eyes in Chapter 25?
(a) Muddy brown
(b) Electric blue.
(c) Bright green
(d) Murky yellow-green
2. Why is the ambulance missing on Louis's first day at work?
(a) It has a flat tire.
(b) It is stolen.
(c) It has a radiator leak.
(d) It needs an oil change.
3. Why is Ellie nervous in Chapter 7?
(a) She thinks her brother is a zombie.
(b) She doesn't like her new home.
(c) She's afraid of the evil vet.
(d) She has pre-kindergarten jitters.
4. Who calls Louis to come home in Chapter 14?
5. What was Louis's employment dream?
(a) To be an Army medic.
(b) To drive an ambulance.
(c) To operate rides at Disney World.
(d) To be a medic at Disneyland.
6. How does Louis explain the unexpected return to the Creed home in Chapter 25?
(a) He must have buried the cat in a comatose state rather than dead.
(b) The visit ended too soon.
(c) It's a miracle!
(d) He lost track of time.
7. What does Louis find in his bed sheets?
(a) Gage's toy car.
(b) Dirt and pine needles.
(c) An old sock.
(d) The family pet.
8. Who brings a sense of calmness to the Creeds in Chapter 2?
(a) Judd Crandall.
(b) Jud Crandall.
(c) Jed Cranford.
(d) Wynona Judd
9. What does the Chapter 16 visitor tell Louis?
(a) Not to cross the barrier, no matter how tempted.
(b) Not to come back to the pet sematary ever again.
(c) To get out of the medical profession.
(d) To leave his wife and kids.
10. In Chapter 2, how does Ellie cut her knee?
(a) She falls over the ledge of the Pet Sematary.
(b) All of the above.
(c) She falls from a tire swing.
(d) The pet bites her.
11. What were the dying man's last words?
(a) "A man grows what he can and tends it."
(b) "A grown man tends it."
(c) "A man grows a garden then harvests it."
(d) "A man grows then dies."
12. What is the first emergency Louis tends to at his new job?
(a) A gaping hole in a man's skull with lots of bleeding.
(b) An eye injury.
(c) First day of school jitters.
13. In Chapter 16, who does Louis wake to see standing in his bedroom doorway?
(a) Victor Pascow.
14. What do the Indians say touched humans and gave them a taste for evil?
(a) A cat.
(b) A cannibal.
(c) The wind.
(d) A wendigo.
15. What does the dying man tell Louis about the Pet Sematary?
(a) It is haunted.
(b) It's not the real one.
(c) It's an illusion.
(d) It's not just for pets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Louis in Chapter 22 that a man grows what he can then tends it?
2. Louis has a dream the first night he sleeps in his new house. Who is with him in his dream?
3. Who doubts the wisdom of showing Louis the burial ground?
4. In Chapter 2, why does Gage begin to scream?
5. Where does Louis go after dinner in Chapter 18?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)