|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Jud?
2. Who cries all night when the family pet is gone to the vet?
3. Who was the dying man Louis sees in the campus clinic?
(a) Jud's cousin.
(b) Victor Pascow.
(c) Victor Paxcow.
4. How does Louis explain the unexpected return to the Creed home in Chapter 25?
(a) He must have buried the cat in a comatose state rather than dead.
(b) The visit ended too soon.
(c) He lost track of time.
(d) It's a miracle!
5. Why do local children often take the path?
(a) To get lost in the woods.
(b) To play hide and seek.
(c) To go to the pet cemetery.
(d) To hide.
6. In Chapter 12, what is Louis working on when he is summoned to an emergency?
(a) Insurance paperwork.
(b) Getting to know co-workers.
(c) Checking his emails.
7. In Chapter 2, why does Gage begin to scream?
(a) He was stung by a jellow jacket.
(b) He was bitten by a neighbor's dog.
(c) He was stung by a bee.
(d) Ellie kicked him.
8. In Chapter 12, who screams for Louis?
(b) Joan Charlton.
(c) Steve Masterson.
9. For whom was the Creed's pet named?
(a) Plankton's Chum Bucket.
(b) He was an Easter pet.
(c) Charcoal since he was gray.
(d) Winston Churchill.
10. What is Louis warned to ignore during the trek into Indian territory?
(a) Elmo and goons.
(b) Ghosts of pets.
(c) Funny shapes and voices.
(d) Fire and laughter.
11. What is the first emergency Louis tends to at his new job?
(a) A gaping hole in a man's skull with lots of bleeding.
(b) An eye injury.
(d) First day of school jitters.
12. Louis thinks of Jud as...
(a) The grandfather he never knew.
(b) The father he never had.
(c) A big brother figure.
(d) A nosey old neighbor.
13. In Chapter 2, how does Ellie cut her knee?
(a) The pet bites her.
(b) She falls over the ledge of the Pet Sematary.
(c) All of the above.
(d) She falls from a tire swing.
14. Who is happy about getting the pet fixed?
(a) Rachel and Ellie.
(c) The pet.
15. Why does Louis believe Jud's ridiculous story about the Indian burial site?
(a) Because Church was resurrected.
(b) He does not believe him.
(c) Because he's had too much to drink.
(d) Because he likes the old man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies after Thanksgiving dinner?
2. During their first screen porch visit, what advice does Jud give Louis?
3. How does Louis explain getting the pet fixed to Ellie?
4. What does Louis find in his bed sheets?
5. Where does Louis go after dinner in Chapter 18?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)