|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Louis see in Chapter 22 after climbing a series of stones carved into a cliff?
(c) Another burial ground.
(d) A fire.
2. How does the campus medical center get the dying man to a hospital?
(a) On a bike.
(b) They don't.
(c) A student's car.
(d) In a campus fire or police truck.
3. What perplexes Louis about the dying man in the campus clinic on the first day of school?
(a) How he arrived at the campus medical center.
(b) Why he was injured.
(c) How he could speak and how he knew Louis's name.
(d) Whether or not he stole the ambulance.
4. What does Ellie think about her cat?
(a) He's gorgeous.
(b) He smells bad.
(c) He needs to go to the vet.
(d) He's dirty.
5. Who is spending Thanksgiving in Chicago?
(a) The Creed family.
(b) The Pascow family.
(c) Jud and Norma.
(d) Rachel and the kids.
6. What is Louis instructed to do on the cliff?
(a) Throw the cat over the cliff.
(b) Bury the cat.
(c) Pray for the cat.
(d) Bury the cat's collar.
7. After following the Chapter 16 visitor, how does Louis rationalize what he finds in his own sheets the next morning?
(a) The pet must have tracked them in.
(b) He forgot to bathe before bed that ngiht.
(c) He was sleepwalking due to stress.
(d) The dead guy put them there.
8. Why does Louis quickly clean up dead critters dragged up by Church?
(a) He's the guy. It's what guys do.
(b) Jud told him it would be best.
(c) He doesn't want Rachel to get mad.
(d) He feels like he must tend what he grew.
9. How high does Gage's fever get?
10. Who removes the stinger in Chapter 3?
11. What unusual thing does Louis notice about the stone cairns?
(a) They've all been disturbed.
(b) They're missing.
(c) They're all the same color.
(d) They're all decorated.
12. Who calls Louis to come home in Chapter 14?
13. What do the Indians say touched humans and gave them a taste for evil?
(a) A cannibal.
(b) A wendigo.
(c) A cat.
(d) The wind.
14. Where does the Chapter 16 visitor take Louis?
(a) To the pet sematary.
(b) To the kitchen.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) To Jud's backyard.
15. After arriving at the new home, Louis realizes he has lost...
(a) His car keys.
(b) The house keys.
(c) The family pet.
(d) His first aid kit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What holiday do the children look forward to in Chapter 20?
2. How many times does Louis put Church out in Chapter 28?
3. Who leads Louis over the deadfall in Chapter 22?
4. How does Rachel learn of the news about the injured jogger?
5. What does Jud warn Louis about during their first evening visit?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)