|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sick when the plane lands?
2. Who was considered a bit crazy by the locals?
(d) Stanny B.
3. Who tells Louis in Chapter 22 that a man grows what he can then tends it?
4. Why does Jud believe the Indians told the story about the evil presence?
(a) Because it was tradition.
(b) To scare people away from their cemetery.
(c) To rationalize their own cannibalism.
(d) To hide their pottery.
5. Louis calls the morgue and learns that the dead man's body is...
(a) Covered in dirt and pine needles.
(b) In a morgue in his home state.
(c) Missing from the autopsy center.
(d) Not there because it never existed.
6. What perplexes Louis about the dying man in the campus clinic on the first day of school?
(a) Why he was injured.
(b) How he arrived at the campus medical center.
(c) Whether or not he stole the ambulance.
(d) How he could speak and how he knew Louis's name.
7. The Chapter 16 visitor tells Louis that his words are:
(a) A friendly warning.
(b) A promise.
(c) A threat.
8. Who returns to the Creed home in Chapter 25?
(c) Rachel's parents.
(d) Rachel and the kids.
9. Louis has a dream the first night he sleeps in his new house. Who is with him in his dream?
(a) Gage and Church.
(b) He is alone.
(c) Jud and Gage.
(d) Rachel, Ellie, and Gage.
10. In Chapter 1, why is Louis reluctant to take Jud up on his invitation to stop by for a beer?
(a) He doesn't like the man.
(b) He's not sure he can trust a stranger's cooking.
(c) He thinks the Crandalls are looking for free medical advice.
(d) He's scared of him.
11. What are the charges against the driver who hit the jogger?
(a) Reckless driving under the influence and vehicular manslaughter.
(b) Reckless driving caused by dialing a cell phone.
(c) Reckless driving while text messaging.
(d) No proof of insurance.
12. In Chapter 2, how does Ellie cut her knee?
(a) She falls over the ledge of the Pet Sematary.
(b) All of the above.
(c) She falls from a tire swing.
(d) The pet bites her.
13. Why does Louis believe Jud's ridiculous story about the Indian burial site?
(a) He does not believe him.
(b) Because he likes the old man.
(c) Because he's had too much to drink.
(d) Because Church was resurrected.
14. Where does Louis awake in Chapter 17?
(a) At Jud's house.
(b) In the cemetery.
(c) On the path in his backyard.
(d) In his own bed.
15. Who was Zelda?
(a) Louis's first cat.
(b) Rachel's sister.
(c) A creepy neighborhood lady.
(d) Jud's first dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Indians say touched humans and gave them a taste for evil?
2. Whose keys actually get the Creeds into their new home?
3. What is Louis warned to ignore during the trek into Indian territory?
4. In Chapter 8, what does Jud warn Ellie about the woods behind the Creed home?
5. Who dreams that the Creed's cat died?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)