|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which region of the United States is the Creed's new home?
(b) The West Coast.
(c) The South.
(d) New England.
2. Who is sick when the plane lands?
3. What two secrets is Louis hiding in Chapters 26-30?
(a) His friendship with Jud and Pascow.
(b) He wants a new car and wants to run away from home.
(c) The death and resurrection of Church and the prosititute he visited six years prior.
(d) His fear of death and his anger against his in-laws.
4. Louis thinks of Jud as...
(a) A nosey old neighbor.
(b) A big brother figure.
(c) The father he never had.
(d) The grandfather he never knew.
5. Who made the grave markers for the pet cemetery?
(b) A vet.
6. What holiday do the children look forward to in Chapter 20?
(c) Fourth of July.
7. Why does Jud believe the Indians told the story about the evil presence?
(a) To rationalize their own cannibalism.
(b) Because it was tradition.
(c) To scare people away from their cemetery.
(d) To hide their pottery.
8. Where does the Chapter 16 visitor take Louis?
(a) To Jud's backyard.
(b) To the pet sematary.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) To the kitchen.
9. Louis has a dream the first night he sleeps in his new house. Who is with him in his dream?
(a) Rachel, Ellie, and Gage.
(b) Gage and Church.
(c) He is alone.
(d) Jud and Gage.
10. Where do the neighbors visit on Louis's first trip to Jud's house?
(a) In the front yard.
(b) On Jud's screened-in porch.
(c) In Jud's living room.
(d) In the back yard.
11. What does Ellie think about her cat?
(a) He smells bad.
(b) He's dirty.
(c) He needs to go to the vet.
(d) He's gorgeous.
12. How does Louis explain the unexpected return to the Creed home in Chapter 25?
(a) The visit ended too soon.
(b) It's a miracle!
(c) He lost track of time.
(d) He must have buried the cat in a comatose state rather than dead.
13. Who was the dying man Louis sees in the campus clinic?
(a) Victor Pascow.
(c) Jud's cousin.
(d) Victor Paxcow.
14. After arriving at the new home, Louis realizes he has lost...
(a) His first aid kit.
(b) The family pet.
(c) His car keys.
(d) The house keys.
15. How does Louis escape from the worries associated with a move and a new job?
(a) He works long hours.
(b) He takes long walks.
(c) He daydreams about running away from it all.
(d) He sings karaoke at a local bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first emergency Louis tends to at his new job?
2. Louis's uncle, a mortician, told him that during an autopsy, the skull is filled with...
3. How does Ellie feel after her first day at school?
4. Who told Jud about the second burial ground?
5. Who doubts the wisdom of showing Louis the burial ground?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)