|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dislikes Louis?
(a) His in-laws.
(b) His co-workers.
(c) The Crandalls.
(d) The Pascow family.
2. What does the Chapter 16 visitor tell Louis?
(a) To get out of the medical profession.
(b) Not to cross the barrier, no matter how tempted.
(c) To leave his wife and kids.
(d) Not to come back to the pet sematary ever again.
3. Where does Louis awake in Chapter 17?
(a) In the cemetery.
(b) On the path in his backyard.
(c) In his own bed.
(d) At Jud's house.
4. Louis calls the morgue and learns that the dead man's body is...
(a) In a morgue in his home state.
(b) Missing from the autopsy center.
(c) Covered in dirt and pine needles.
(d) Not there because it never existed.
5. How many times does Louis put Church out in Chapter 28?
6. What does Rachel fix for dinner the night she sends the kids to the babysitter?
(a) Hamburger Helper.
(b) Homemade stroganoff.
7. Louis thinks of Jud as...
(a) The grandfather he never knew.
(b) A big brother figure.
(c) The father he never had.
(d) A nosey old neighbor.
8. What do the Indians say touched humans and gave them a taste for evil?
(a) A wendigo.
(b) A cat.
(c) A cannibal.
(d) The wind.
9. Who tells Louis in Chapter 22 that a man grows what he can then tends it?
10. In which region of the United States is the Creed's new home?
(a) The West Coast.
(c) The South.
(d) New England.
11. Which Indian territory does Louis enter?
(a) Caddo territory.
(b) Micmac territory.
(c) Banshee territory.
(d) Cherokee territory.
12. Who doubts the wisdom of showing Louis the burial ground?
13. Who is sick when the plane lands?
14. During their first screen porch visit, what advice does Jud give Louis?
(a) Put his daughter in boarding school.
(b) Run while you can.
(c) Leave his wife.
(d) Get the pet fixed.
15. Why do the Indians say they stopped using their burial ground?
(a) A wendigo soured the land.
(b) It was too windy there.
(c) It was too difficult to climb the cliff.
(d) Grave robbers took over.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, why does Gage begin to scream?
2. How old is Jud?
3. After arriving at the new home, Louis realizes he has lost...
4. Why is the ambulance missing on Louis's first day at work?
5. Why does Louis believe Jud's ridiculous story about the Indian burial site?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)