|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the Indians say they stopped using their burial ground?
(a) It was too difficult to climb the cliff.
(b) Grave robbers took over.
(c) It was too windy there.
(d) A wendigo soured the land.
2. Who offers to take Ellie for a walk down the path in the Creed's backyard?
(c) A boy from school.
3. Who told Jud about the second burial ground?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(d) Stanny B.
4. Who maintains the pet cemetery?
(a) A creepy old guy.
(b) The local children.
(c) The owner of the house.
5. What happened to Jud's dog that he buried in the cemetery?
(a) It returned with a white patch of fur marking where a bullet had entered its head.
(c) it returned but had rabies.
(d) It returned but was missing a leg.
6. In Chapter 2, how does Ellie cut her knee?
(a) She falls from a tire swing.
(b) The pet bites her.
(c) She falls over the ledge of the Pet Sematary.
(d) All of the above.
7. What is Louis warned to ignore during the trek into Indian territory?
(a) Funny shapes and voices.
(b) Elmo and goons.
(c) Fire and laughter.
(d) Ghosts of pets.
8. During their first screen porch visit, what advice does Jud give Louis?
(a) Put his daughter in boarding school.
(b) Get the pet fixed.
(c) Run while you can.
(d) Leave his wife.
9. Louis calls the morgue and learns that the dead man's body is...
(a) Covered in dirt and pine needles.
(b) Missing from the autopsy center.
(c) In a morgue in his home state.
(d) Not there because it never existed.
10. Why is the ambulance missing on Louis's first day at work?
(a) It needs an oil change.
(b) It has a flat tire.
(c) It has a radiator leak.
(d) It is stolen.
11. Louis examines Norma and discovers that her doctor is...
(a) Giving her too much medication.
(b) Doing everything he can for her condition.
(c) Not very smart.
(d) Giving her the wrong medicine.
12. Who calls Louis to come home in Chapter 14?
13. How does Louis escape from the worries associated with a move and a new job?
(a) He works long hours.
(b) He sings karaoke at a local bar.
(c) He daydreams about running away from it all.
(d) He takes long walks.
14. Who dies after Thanksgiving dinner?
15. What new habit does Church have?
(a) He won't eat dry food.
(b) He digs up flowers.
(c) He bites Louis.
(d) He smacks his food while chewing.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom was the Creed's pet named?
2. Why does Louis scream when he returns home from his nightly visit to Jud's house?
3. What does the dying man tell Louis about the Pet Sematary?
4. How high does Gage's fever get?
5. Who doubts the wisdom of showing Louis the burial ground?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)