|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Jud?
2. In Chapter 14, what is Rachel wearing when Louis arrives home after experiencing the emergency on the first day of school?
(a) A jogging suit.
(b) A fleece robe.
(d) A fancy dress.
3. Who was Zelda?
(a) Louis's first cat.
(b) Rachel's sister.
(c) Jud's first dog.
(d) A creepy neighborhood lady.
4. How many times does Louis put Church out in Chapter 28?
5. After arriving at the new home, Louis realizes he has lost...
(a) His car keys.
(b) The family pet.
(c) His first aid kit.
(d) The house keys.
6. In Chapter 12, what is Louis working on when he is summoned to an emergency?
(a) Insurance paperwork.
(c) Getting to know co-workers.
(d) Checking his emails.
7. Why do local children often take the path?
(a) To go to the pet cemetery.
(b) To hide.
(c) To get lost in the woods.
(d) To play hide and seek.
8. In Chapter 16, terror drives Louis to his knees when he sees...
(a) A writhing mass of moving bones.
(b) A pile of leaves.
(c) A dark path.
(d) A cliff.
9. Why do the Indians say they stopped using their burial ground?
(a) It was too difficult to climb the cliff.
(b) A wendigo soured the land.
(c) Grave robbers took over.
(d) It was too windy there.
10. What does Louis see in Chapter 22 after climbing a series of stones carved into a cliff?
(a) A fire.
(c) Another burial ground.
11. What does the dead man's father want to know?
(a) That everything possible was done to save his son.
(b) That his son is really dead.
(c) Whether Louis has a license to practice medicine.
(d) Where the ambulance was the day he died.
12. How does Louis escape from the worries associated with a move and a new job?
(a) He takes long walks.
(b) He sings karaoke at a local bar.
(c) He works long hours.
(d) He daydreams about running away from it all.
13. How many homes has Jud lived in over the course of his lifetime?
14. What are the charges against the driver who hit the jogger?
(a) No proof of insurance.
(b) Reckless driving under the influence and vehicular manslaughter.
(c) Reckless driving caused by dialing a cell phone.
(d) Reckless driving while text messaging.
15. What do the Indians say touched humans and gave them a taste for evil?
(a) A cannibal.
(b) A wendigo.
(c) The wind.
(d) A cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who maintains the pet cemetery?
2. In which region of the United States is the Creed's new home?
3. What did the Creed family have as a pet?
4. Who returns to the Creed home in Chapter 25?
5. In Chapter 2, why does Gage begin to scream?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)