|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, who does Louis wake to see standing in his bedroom doorway?
(d) Victor Pascow.
2. Louis examines Norma and discovers that her doctor is...
(a) Doing everything he can for her condition.
(b) Giving her the wrong medicine.
(c) Giving her too much medication.
(d) Not very smart.
3. Who is babysitting the Creed children so their parents can have alone time in Chapter 14?
(b) Rachel's parents.
(c) Missy Dandridge.
4. Who told Jud about the second burial ground?
(a) Stanny B.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
5. Who cries all night when the family pet is gone to the vet?
6. What did the Creed family have as a pet?
(a) A manx.
(b) A cat.
(c) A hamster.
(d) A dog.
7. What unusual thing does Louis notice about the stone cairns?
(a) They've all been disturbed.
(b) They're all decorated.
(c) They're all the same color.
(d) They're missing.
8. In Chapter 8, what does Jud warn Ellie about the woods behind the Creed home?
(a) Never leave the path.
(b) Don't talk to strangers.
(c) Never take other children on the path.
(d) Never walk down the path.
9. In Chapter 16, terror drives Louis to his knees when he sees...
(a) A dark path.
(b) A pile of leaves.
(c) A writhing mass of moving bones.
(d) A cliff.
10. Why does Louis believe Jud's ridiculous story about the Indian burial site?
(a) Because he's had too much to drink.
(b) Because Church was resurrected.
(c) Because he likes the old man.
(d) He does not believe him.
11. What illness does Norma have?
(b) The common cold.
(d) Heart problems.
12. Who calls Louis to come home in Chapter 14?
13. Who doubts the wisdom of showing Louis the burial ground?
14. What did Jud invite Louis to do in Chapter 4?
(a) Come over later for a beer.
(b) Talk a walk down the street.
(c) Come over to give his wife medical advice.
(d) Come over later for dinner.
15. Who is sick when the plane lands?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Louis explain his hysteria to his wife?
2. What do the Indians say touched humans and gave them a taste for evil?
3. What does Ellie think about her cat?
4. What new habit does Church have?
5. Louis's uncle, a mortician, told him that during an autopsy, the skull is filled with...
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)