|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, who screams for Louis?
(b) Steve Masterson.
(c) Joan Charlton.
2. Why does Louis believe Jud's ridiculous story about the Indian burial site?
(a) Because Church was resurrected.
(b) Because he likes the old man.
(c) He does not believe him.
(d) Because he's had too much to drink.
3. Who is happy about getting the pet fixed?
(c) Rachel and Ellie.
(d) The pet.
4. What happened to Jud's dog that he buried in the cemetery?
(a) It returned but was missing a leg.
(b) It returned with a white patch of fur marking where a bullet had entered its head.
(c) it returned but had rabies.
5. What inconsistency does Louis notice in Jud's story?
(a) Jud said his dog died when he was 10, but previously said he was 11.
(b) Jud said he'd never had a pet of his own.
(c) Jud said his dog died when he was 10, but previously said he was 14.
(d) Jud said his dog died when he was 14, but previously said he was 10.
6. What does the blowdown mark?
(a) A dump.
(b) The beginning of the Micmac Indian woods.
(d) A good hiding place for the kids.
7. In which region of the United States is the Creed's new home?
(b) New England.
(c) The West Coast.
(d) The South.
8. Who is spending Thanksgiving in Chicago?
(a) The Pascow family.
(b) Jud and Norma.
(c) Rachel and the kids.
(d) The Creed family.
9. Who removes the stinger in Chapter 3?
10. How does Ellie feel after her first day at school?
11. Louis thinks of Jud as...
(a) The father he never had.
(b) A nosey old neighbor.
(c) The grandfather he never knew.
(d) A big brother figure.
12. Who was the dying man Louis sees in the campus clinic?
(a) Victor Paxcow.
(b) Jud's cousin.
(d) Victor Pascow.
13. In Chapter 2, how does Ellie cut her knee?
(a) She falls from a tire swing.
(b) The pet bites her.
(c) All of the above.
(d) She falls over the ledge of the Pet Sematary.
14. Why does Louis scream when he returns home from his nightly visit to Jud's house?
(a) Church wraps his tail around Louis' ankles.
(b) He falls in the dark garage.
(c) He dreams about Stevie Wonder.
(d) He falls against his truck.
15. Louis has a dream the first night he sleeps in his new house. Who is with him in his dream?
(a) He is alone.
(b) Rachel, Ellie, and Gage.
(c) Jud and Gage.
(d) Gage and Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Louis put Church out in Chapter 28?
2. What was Rachel's job while Louis was in medical school?
3. Who tells Louis in Chapter 22 that a man grows what he can then tends it?
4. Who was considered a bit crazy by the locals?
5. What does Louis dream about the night Gage is sick?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)