|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what does Jud warn Ellie about the woods behind the Creed home?
(a) Never walk down the path.
(b) Don't talk to strangers.
(c) Never take other children on the path.
(d) Never leave the path.
2. What does the Chapter 16 visitor tell Louis?
(a) To leave his wife and kids.
(b) Not to come back to the pet sematary ever again.
(c) To get out of the medical profession.
(d) Not to cross the barrier, no matter how tempted.
3. Where does Louis go after dinner in Chapter 18?
(a) To Jud's house.
(b) To see a prostitute.
(c) To the pet sematary.
(d) To work.
4. In Chapter 12, who screams for Louis?
(a) Joan Charlton.
(d) Steve Masterson.
5. Which family were trappers and traders in the community in the 1800s?
(a) The Creeds.
(b) The Crandalls.
(c) The Smiths.
(d) The Bouchards.
6. Who is happy about getting the pet fixed?
(c) Rachel and Ellie.
(d) The pet.
7. Who cries all night when the family pet is gone to the vet?
8. What was Louis's employment dream?
(a) To be an Army medic.
(b) To drive an ambulance.
(c) To be a medic at Disneyland.
(d) To operate rides at Disney World.
9. Who is sick when the plane lands?
10. What does Jud warn Louis about during their first evening visit?
(a) A ghost from the local cemetery.
(b) An evil vet who likes to fix animals.
(c) The truck traffic on the road.
(d) The pedestrian traffic on the road.
11. Who calls Louis to come home in Chapter 14?
12. After following the Chapter 16 visitor, how does Louis rationalize what he finds in his own sheets the next morning?
(a) The dead guy put them there.
(b) He was sleepwalking due to stress.
(c) The pet must have tracked them in.
(d) He forgot to bathe before bed that ngiht.
13. Louis calls the morgue and learns that the dead man's body is...
(a) Not there because it never existed.
(b) In a morgue in his home state.
(c) Missing from the autopsy center.
(d) Covered in dirt and pine needles.
14. What is Louis instructed to do on the cliff?
(a) Pray for the cat.
(b) Throw the cat over the cliff.
(c) Bury the cat.
(d) Bury the cat's collar.
15. What does the blowdown mark?
(b) A dump.
(c) The beginning of the Micmac Indian woods.
(d) A good hiding place for the kids.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Jud?
2. What do the Indians say touched humans and gave them a taste for evil?
3. How high does Gage's fever get?
4. In Chapter 2, how does Ellie cut her knee?
5. Who removes the stinger in Chapter 3?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)