|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 58-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Louis open the grave-liner?
(a) He breaks the concrete liner with sledge hammer.
(b) It opens when he drops it.
(c) He prays for the liner to open and it does.
(d) He threads his rope through the iron rings and lifts it open.
2. In Chapter 16, who does Louis wake to see standing in his bedroom doorway?
(a) Victor Pascow.
3. Where do the neighbors visit on Louis's first trip to Jud's house?
(a) On Jud's screened-in porch.
(b) In the front yard.
(c) In the back yard.
(d) In Jud's living room.
4. In Louis's dream in Chapter 40, what accomplishment does Gage earn?
(a) An Olympic gold medal for swimming.
(b) He becomes an Eagle Scout.
(c) The Nobel Peace Prize.
(d) A Pulitzer prize for writing.
5. Which family were trappers and traders in the community in the 1800s?
(a) The Bouchards.
(b) The Crandalls.
(c) The Creeds.
(d) The Smiths.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who doubts the wisdom of showing Louis the burial ground?
2. What is Louis instructed to do on the cliff?
3. What does Louis see when he looks out the window in Chapter 60?
4. How were all the cairns disturbed at the Indian burial site?
5. How does Louis hurt himself while trying to enter the cemetery?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)