|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 58-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Louis instructed to do on the cliff?
(a) Bury the cat's collar.
(b) Pray for the cat.
(c) Bury the cat.
(d) Throw the cat over the cliff.
2. What inconsistency does Louis notice in Jud's story?
(a) Jud said he'd never had a pet of his own.
(b) Jud said his dog died when he was 10, but previously said he was 11.
(c) Jud said his dog died when he was 14, but previously said he was 10.
(d) Jud said his dog died when he was 10, but previously said he was 14.
3. Who calls Louis to come home in Chapter 14?
4. In Chapter 2, why does Gage begin to scream?
(a) He was bitten by a neighbor's dog.
(b) He was stung by a bee.
(c) He was stung by a jellow jacket.
(d) Ellie kicked him.
5. How does Ellie feel after her first day at school?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rachel continue her trip after missing her plane?
2. What two secrets is Louis hiding in Chapters 26-30?
3. What perplexes Louis about the dying man in the campus clinic on the first day of school?
4. In Chapter 52, what time does Rachel call Jud?
5. What is Ellie's fear at the Chapter 33 funeral?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)