|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did not attend the funeral in Chapter 33?
2. Louis has a dream the first night he sleeps in his new house. Who is with him in his dream?
(a) He is alone.
(b) Jud and Gage.
(c) Gage and Church.
(d) Rachel, Ellie, and Gage.
3. What do the Indians say touched humans and gave them a taste for evil?
(a) The wind.
(b) A cat.
(c) A wendigo.
(d) A cannibal.
4. How does Louis explain getting the pet fixed to Ellie?
(a) There's something wrong with him that needs to be corrected.
(b) He tells her to let him handle it since he's a medical professional.
(c) His leg is broken and it must be set.
(d) After getting fixed, the pet won't want to cross the road anymore.
5. What happened just days after Timmy Baterman's funeral?
(a) Timmy was seen walking around town with strange behavior.
(b) Timmy's pet came back to life.
(c) Timmy's dad ran away from home.
(d) Timmy married a Catholic girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the dying man's last words?
2. Who told Jud about the second burial ground?
3. What happened to Jud's dog that he buried in the cemetery?
4. Who prescribes bed rest for Rachel and Ellie?
5. How does Louis escape from the worries associated with a move and a new job?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)