|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Indian territory does Louis enter?
(a) Caddo territory.
(b) Banshee territory.
(c) Micmac territory.
(d) Cherokee territory.
2. What inconsistency does Louis notice in Jud's story?
(a) Jud said he'd never had a pet of his own.
(b) Jud said his dog died when he was 10, but previously said he was 11.
(c) Jud said his dog died when he was 10, but previously said he was 14.
(d) Jud said his dog died when he was 14, but previously said he was 10.
3. Louis examines Norma and discovers that her doctor is...
(a) Giving her the wrong medicine.
(b) Doing everything he can for her condition.
(c) Giving her too much medication.
(d) Not very smart.
4. What does Jud warn Louis about during their first evening visit?
(a) The truck traffic on the road.
(b) The pedestrian traffic on the road.
(c) An evil vet who likes to fix animals.
(d) A ghost from the local cemetery.
5. How does Louis explain getting the pet fixed to Ellie?
(a) He tells her to let him handle it since he's a medical professional.
(b) There's something wrong with him that needs to be corrected.
(c) After getting fixed, the pet won't want to cross the road anymore.
(d) His leg is broken and it must be set.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, who screams for Louis?
2. Why do local children often take the path?
3. Who offers to take Ellie for a walk down the path in the Creed's backyard?
4. What unusual thing does Louis notice about the stone cairns?
5. What was Louis's employment dream?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)