|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, terror drives Louis to his knees when he sees...
(a) A writhing mass of moving bones.
(b) A dark path.
(c) A cliff.
(d) A pile of leaves.
2. What does the dead man's father want to know?
(a) That his son is really dead.
(b) That everything possible was done to save his son.
(c) Whether Louis has a license to practice medicine.
(d) Where the ambulance was the day he died.
3. Louis calls the morgue and learns that the dead man's body is...
(a) Covered in dirt and pine needles.
(b) Missing from the autopsy center.
(c) Not there because it never existed.
(d) In a morgue in his home state.
4. What bothers Louis in Chapter 7?
(a) An arguement with his wife.
(b) A presentiment of Gage's death and Ellie's first day at school.
(c) Something Jud told him.
(d) Getting the pet neutered.
5. Louis's uncle, a mortician, told him that during an autopsy, the skull is filled with...
(a) Tissue paper.
(b) Anything handy.
(c) Syrofoam peanuts.
(d) Brown paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the charges against the driver who hit the jogger?
2. In Chapter 12, who screams for Louis?
3. The Chapter 16 visitor tells Louis that his words are:
4. Where do the neighbors visit on Louis's first trip to Jud's house?
5. During their first screen porch visit, what advice does Jud give Louis?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)