|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Louis explain getting the pet fixed to Ellie?
(a) There's something wrong with him that needs to be corrected.
(b) After getting fixed, the pet won't want to cross the road anymore.
(c) He tells her to let him handle it since he's a medical professional.
(d) His leg is broken and it must be set.
2. In Chapter 14, what is Rachel wearing when Louis arrives home after experiencing the emergency on the first day of school?
(b) A jogging suit.
(c) A fleece robe.
(d) A fancy dress.
3. How does the campus medical center get the dying man to a hospital?
(a) On a bike.
(b) In a campus fire or police truck.
(c) They don't.
(d) A student's car.
4. How does Rachel learn of the news about the injured jogger?
(a) On TV.
(b) Through the smalltown grapevine.
(c) On the radio.
(d) She had a premonition.
5. What did the Creed family have as a pet?
(a) A manx.
(b) A dog.
(c) A hamster.
(d) A cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Chapter 16 visitor tell Louis?
2. Who brings a sense of calmness to the Creeds in Chapter 2?
3. What does Jud tell Louis to say about the cat's burial?
4. In Chapter 2, how does Ellie cut her knee?
5. Which word completes the prophetic phrase spoken to Louis by two different people: "The soil of a man's heart is..."
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)