|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word completes the prophetic phrase spoken to Louis by two different people: "The soil of a man's heart is..."
(a) More Fertile.
(d) Full of worms.
2. Louis calls the morgue and learns that the dead man's body is...
(a) Covered in dirt and pine needles.
(b) Missing from the autopsy center.
(c) Not there because it never existed.
(d) In a morgue in his home state.
3. Who returns to the Creed home in Chapter 25?
(a) Rachel and the kids.
(d) Rachel's parents.
4. What does Rachel fix for dinner the night she sends the kids to the babysitter?
(c) Hamburger Helper.
(d) Homemade stroganoff.
5. What did the Creed family have as a pet?
(a) A cat.
(b) A manx.
(c) A hamster.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made the grave markers for the pet cemetery?
2. Where does Louis go after dinner in Chapter 18?
3. What were the dying man's last words?
4. What does Louis notice is missing from the family pet after being fixed?
5. What does the dying man tell Louis about the Pet Sematary?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)