|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the charges against the driver who hit the jogger?
(a) Reckless driving while text messaging.
(b) Reckless driving under the influence and vehicular manslaughter.
(c) Reckless driving caused by dialing a cell phone.
(d) No proof of insurance.
2. How does Louis explain the unexpected return to the Creed home in Chapter 25?
(a) He must have buried the cat in a comatose state rather than dead.
(b) It's a miracle!
(c) He lost track of time.
(d) The visit ended too soon.
3. What was Louis's employment dream?
(a) To drive an ambulance.
(b) To be a medic at Disneyland.
(c) To be an Army medic.
(d) To operate rides at Disney World.
4. In Chapter 12, what is Louis working on when he is summoned to an emergency?
(a) Checking his emails.
(b) Getting to know co-workers.
(c) Insurance paperwork.
5. Where do the neighbors visit on Louis's first trip to Jud's house?
(a) In the front yard.
(b) On Jud's screened-in porch.
(c) In Jud's living room.
(d) In the back yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the dead man's father want to know?
2. In which region of the United States is the Creed's new home?
3. Who tells Louis in Chapter 22 that a man grows what he can then tends it?
4. In Chapter 16, who does Louis wake to see standing in his bedroom doorway?
5. What did Jud invite Louis to do in Chapter 4?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)