|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Zelda's ailment?
(a) Spinal meningitis.
(b) Spinal tap.
(c) Broken neck.
(d) Brain tumor.
2. Why do local children often take the path?
(a) To play hide and seek.
(b) To get lost in the woods.
(c) To hide.
(d) To go to the pet cemetery.
3. Who maintains the pet cemetery?
(a) A creepy old guy.
(c) The owner of the house.
(d) The local children.
4. Louis's uncle, a mortician, told him that during an autopsy, the skull is filled with...
(a) Syrofoam peanuts.
(b) Anything handy.
(c) Tissue paper.
(d) Brown paper.
5. What does Rachel fix for dinner the night she sends the kids to the babysitter?
(a) Hamburger Helper.
(c) Homemade stroganoff.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Church lies purring on Gage's chest, what is happening to Gage?
2. Which family were trappers and traders in the community in the 1800s?
3. After following the Chapter 16 visitor, how does Louis rationalize what he finds in his own sheets the next morning?
4. What role does Louis play at the funeral in Chapter 33?
5. How does Ellie feel after her first day at school?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)