|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Louis quickly clean up dead critters dragged up by Church?
(a) He feels like he must tend what he grew.
(b) Jud told him it would be best.
(c) He's the guy. It's what guys do.
(d) He doesn't want Rachel to get mad.
2. What does the dying man tell Louis about the Pet Sematary?
(a) It's an illusion.
(b) It's not the real one.
(c) It is haunted.
(d) It's not just for pets.
3. Who maintains the pet cemetery?
(a) The local children.
(b) The owner of the house.
(d) A creepy old guy.
4. What is Ellie's fear at the Chapter 33 funeral?
(a) That her cat will die.
(b) That she will die next.
(c) That her dad will drop the casket.
(d) That Gage will soon die.
5. What does Louis find in his bed sheets?
(a) Gage's toy car.
(b) The family pet.
(c) Dirt and pine needles.
(d) An old sock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Louis has a dream the first night he sleeps in his new house. Who is with him in his dream?
2. What was Zelda's ailment?
3. Louis examines Norma and discovers that her doctor is...
4. Louis thinks of Jud as...
5. What happened to Jud's dog that he buried in the cemetery?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)