|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the dead man's father want to know?
(a) Whether Louis has a license to practice medicine.
(b) Where the ambulance was the day he died.
(c) That everything possible was done to save his son.
(d) That his son is really dead.
2. Louis examines Norma and discovers that her doctor is...
(a) Giving her the wrong medicine.
(b) Giving her too much medication.
(c) Not very smart.
(d) Doing everything he can for her condition.
3. Who calls Louis to come home in Chapter 14?
4. In Chapter 16, terror drives Louis to his knees when he sees...
(a) A writhing mass of moving bones.
(b) A dark path.
(c) A pile of leaves.
(d) A cliff.
5. In Chapter 16, who does Louis wake to see standing in his bedroom doorway?
(c) Victor Pascow.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chapter 16 visitor tells Louis that his words are:
2. What role does Louis play at the funeral in Chapter 33?
3. What does Louis notice is missing from the family pet after being fixed?
4. How does the campus medical center get the dying man to a hospital?
5. What were the dying man's last words?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)