|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Louis play at the funeral in Chapter 33?
2. What does Louis find in his bed sheets?
(a) The family pet.
(b) Gage's toy car.
(c) Dirt and pine needles.
(d) An old sock.
3. Why does Louis quickly clean up dead critters dragged up by Church?
(a) He doesn't want Rachel to get mad.
(b) Jud told him it would be best.
(c) He feels like he must tend what he grew.
(d) He's the guy. It's what guys do.
4. Who doubts the wisdom of showing Louis the burial ground?
5. Louis examines Norma and discovers that her doctor is...
(a) Giving her too much medication.
(b) Giving her the wrong medicine.
(c) Not very smart.
(d) Doing everything he can for her condition.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, who takes the walk down the path behind the Creed's home?
2. What inspires Rachel to finally discuss the details of her sister's death?
3. In Chapter 12, what is Louis working on when he is summoned to an emergency?
4. What is the last happy day of Louis's life?
5. How high does Gage's fever get?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)