|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 41-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word completes the prophetic phrase spoken to Louis by two different people: "The soil of a man's heart is..."
(c) More Fertile.
(d) Full of worms.
2. Who is babysitting the Creed children so their parents can have alone time in Chapter 14?
(a) Rachel's parents.
(c) Missy Dandridge.
3. Who is happy about getting the pet fixed?
(a) The pet.
(d) Rachel and Ellie.
4. Why do the Indians say they stopped using their burial ground?
(a) It was too difficult to climb the cliff.
(b) Grave robbers took over.
(c) A wendigo soured the land.
(d) It was too windy there.
5. Who asks Louis at the airport if he's still mad at his father-in-law?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Louis want the family to move to after Gage's resurrection?
2. Which family were trappers and traders in the community in the 1800s?
3. What were the dying man's last words?
4. Why does Louis believe Jud's ridiculous story about the Indian burial site?
5. What do the Indians say touched humans and gave them a taste for evil?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)