|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 41-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Louis want the family to move to after Gage's resurrection?
(a) New York.
(c) Fantasy Island.
2. What does Rachel fix for dinner the night she sends the kids to the babysitter?
(a) Hamburger Helper.
(d) Homemade stroganoff.
3. Why does Louis quickly clean up dead critters dragged up by Church?
(a) Jud told him it would be best.
(b) He doesn't want Rachel to get mad.
(c) He feels like he must tend what he grew.
(d) He's the guy. It's what guys do.
4. How does Louis explain getting the pet fixed to Ellie?
(a) After getting fixed, the pet won't want to cross the road anymore.
(b) His leg is broken and it must be set.
(c) There's something wrong with him that needs to be corrected.
(d) He tells her to let him handle it since he's a medical professional.
5. Why does Jud believe the Indians told the story about the evil presence?
(a) To rationalize their own cannibalism.
(b) To hide their pottery.
(c) To scare people away from their cemetery.
(d) Because it was tradition.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which family were trappers and traders in the community in the 1800s?
2. What does the dying man tell Louis about the Pet Sematary?
3. What is the first emergency Louis tends to at his new job?
4. What does Rachel fear might happen in Chapter 45?
5. Who is babysitting the Creed children so their parents can have alone time in Chapter 14?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)