|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 41-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Louis explain getting the pet fixed to Ellie?
(a) There's something wrong with him that needs to be corrected.
(b) His leg is broken and it must be set.
(c) He tells her to let him handle it since he's a medical professional.
(d) After getting fixed, the pet won't want to cross the road anymore.
2. Which family were trappers and traders in the community in the 1800s?
(a) The Bouchards.
(b) The Crandalls.
(c) The Creeds.
(d) The Smiths.
3. Who asks Louis at the airport if he's still mad at his father-in-law?
4. Who is babysitting the Creed children so their parents can have alone time in Chapter 14?
(b) Rachel's parents.
(d) Missy Dandridge.
5. What were the dying man's last words?
(a) "A man grows a garden then harvests it."
(b) "A man grows then dies."
(c) "A man grows what he can and tends it."
(d) "A grown man tends it."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the dying man Louis sees in the campus clinic?
2. Why is Jud worried in Chapter 45?
3. What does Louis dream about the night Gage is sick?
4. Why is the ambulance missing on Louis's first day at work?
5. What does Rachel fix for dinner the night she sends the kids to the babysitter?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)