|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 41-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the charges against the driver who hit the jogger?
(a) Reckless driving caused by dialing a cell phone.
(b) No proof of insurance.
(c) Reckless driving under the influence and vehicular manslaughter.
(d) Reckless driving while text messaging.
2. Who comforts Ellie at the graveside service in Chapter 41?
3. Why does Louis scream when he returns home from his nightly visit to Jud's house?
(a) He falls against his truck.
(b) He dreams about Stevie Wonder.
(c) He falls in the dark garage.
(d) Church wraps his tail around Louis' ankles.
4. Who asks Louis at the airport if he's still mad at his father-in-law?
5. What does Rachel fear might happen in Chapter 45?
(a) Louis might run away to Disney World.
(b) Louis might commit suicide.
(c) Jud might die in his sleep.
(d) Louis might have car trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. How high does Gage's fever get?
2. Who has dreams about Gage in Chapter 43?
3. What does Louis buy on his way home from the airport?
4. Why does Jud believe the Indians told the story about the evil presence?
5. What perplexes Louis about the dying man in the campus clinic on the first day of school?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)