|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 41-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Louis scream when he returns home from his nightly visit to Jud's house?
(a) He falls against his truck.
(b) He dreams about Stevie Wonder.
(c) He falls in the dark garage.
(d) Church wraps his tail around Louis' ankles.
2. Who dreams that the Creed's cat died?
3. What are the charges against the driver who hit the jogger?
(a) Reckless driving while text messaging.
(b) Reckless driving under the influence and vehicular manslaughter.
(c) No proof of insurance.
(d) Reckless driving caused by dialing a cell phone.
4. How does Rachel learn of the news about the injured jogger?
(a) On TV.
(b) She had a premonition.
(c) Through the smalltown grapevine.
(d) On the radio.
5. How does Louis get Ellie to leave home after the funeral in Chapter 41?
(a) He tells her it's time he make up with her parents and they should get away from their memories of Gage for a bit.
(b) He says her parents will be nicer to him if she and Ellie go visit them for a while.
(c) He tells her he doesn't love her anymore.
(d) He says he's got a secret and will tell her when she returns.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Louis put Church out in Chapter 28?
2. Where does Louis want the family to move to after Gage's resurrection?
3. What does Rachel fix for dinner the night she sends the kids to the babysitter?
4. Who calls Louis to come home in Chapter 14?
5. What do the Indians say touched humans and gave them a taste for evil?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)