1. What did the Creed family have as a pet?
(a) A dog.
(b) A hamster.
(c) A cat.
(d) A manx.
2. What was the name of the Creed's pet?
3. For whom was the Creed's pet named?
(a) He was an Easter pet.
(b) Plankton's Chum Bucket.
(c) Winston Churchill.
(d) Charcoal since he was gray.
4. In which region of the United States is the Creed's new home?
(a) New England.
(b) The South.
(c) The West Coast.
5. What was Louis's employment dream?
(a) To drive an ambulance.
(b) To be a medic at Disneyland.
(c) To be an Army medic.
(d) To operate rides at Disney World.
6. After arriving at the new home, Louis realizes he has lost...
(a) His first aid kit.
(b) The family pet.
(c) The house keys.
(d) His car keys.
7. In Chapter 2, how does Ellie cut her knee?
(a) She falls from a tire swing.
(b) All of the above.
(c) The pet bites her.
(d) She falls over the ledge of the Pet Sematary.
This section contains 4,471 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)