Part 1, Chapters 1-5
1. What did the Creed family have as a pet?
(a) A hamster.
(b) A dog.
(c) A manx.
(d) A cat.
2. What was the name of the Creed's pet?
3. For whom was the Creed's pet named?
(a) Plankton's Chum Bucket.
(b) Charcoal since he was gray.
(c) He was an Easter pet.
(d) Winston Churchill.
4. In which region of the United States is the Creed's new home?
(a) The West Coast.
(c) The South.
(d) New England.
5. What was Louis's employment dream?
(a) To operate rides at Disney World.
(b) To be an Army medic.
(c) To drive an ambulance.
(d) To be a medic at Disneyland.
6. After arriving at the new home, Louis realizes he has lost...
(a) The house keys.
(b) His car keys.
(c) His first aid kit.
(d) The family pet.
7. In Chapter 2, how does Ellie cut her knee?
(a) The pet bites her.
(b) She falls over the ledge of the Pet Sematary.
(c) All of the above.
(d) She falls from a tire swing.
This section contains 4,471 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)