Quiz: Chapters 40 through 49
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Grant traveled to _______________ where he met with Rosecrans, another commander who had troops in serious distress at Chattanooga.
2. In Chapter 45, Grant was moved to ____________ and established a headquarters there.
3. Lincoln said that his lack of what was a problem?
b) Political expertise.
d) Military expertise.
4. Grant appointed ______________ commander of the cavalry, believing that body of the military had been underutilized to that point.
5. Grant was assigned to command the Military Division of _________________.
This section contains 295 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)