|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. O'Rourke visited a filthy, smelly, government-subsidized apartment complex in what city?
2. Every year, O'Rourke attended a meeting of his hometown where people crowd into where?
(a) A high-school gym.
(b) A church.
(c) The council chambers.
(d) A community center meeting hall.
3. The annual spending per student in O'Rourke's town is over how much?
4. What was the name of O'Rourke's friend who learned to fly a stunt plane and decided to raise cattle?
5. O'Rourke considers what war to be a rare success for U.S. foreign policy?
(a) The war in Vietnam.
(b) The war in Korea.
(c) The war in Afghanistan.
(d) The war in Japan.
Short Answer Questions
1. O'Rourke visited a government-owned complex with windows made of what?
2. O'Rourke attended a housing rally for what group?
3. O'Rourke believed his town spent too little on what?
4. What is the "largest part" of the USS Mobile Bay, according to the author?
5. O'Rourke accuses ecological activists of ignoring what?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)