|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. O'Rourke mocked college bohos at the housing rally who were dressed in what color?
2. O'Rourke concludes that, in a democracy, the whores are whom?
(a) The citizens.
(b) Special interest groups.
(c) Big businesses.
(d) The politicians.
3. O'Rourke visits Afghanistan to cover the expected fall of what city?
(d) Mazar-e Sharif.
4. What is the USS Mobile Bay?
(a) A helicoptor.
(b) A missile platform.
(c) A tank.
(d) A submarine.
5. O'Rourke says the hysteria over drugs in the middle class could be the product of what?
(b) A corrupt prison system.
Short Answer Questions
1. O'Rourke says it is best to simply stay away from what Afghani tribesman?
2. What was O'Rourke's family's socioeconomic status when he was a child?
3. Who said, "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die"?
4. The annual spending per student in O'Rourke's town is over how much?
5. What tax did the natives of O'Rourke's town fear that the retirees would inflate?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does O'Rourke seem to think his family was stronger because they were not given any help?
2. How does O'Rourke feel about Social Security after visiting the AARP?
3. What does O'Rourke mean when he says that Social Security is like the nation picking its own pocket?
4. How does O'Rourke feel about the war in Afghanistan?
5. How does O'Rourke suggest solving the problem of students dropping out of school?
6. How does O'Rourke describe the USS Mobile Bay?
7. How does O'Rourke describe environmentalists?
8. How does O'Rourke feel about claims of collateral damage during Operation Just Cause?
9. Why does O'Rourke fault environmentalists for making "big business" out to be the enemy?
10. Why does O'Rourke feel that the best policy for dealing with Afghani Pathan tribesman is to just stay away from them?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)