Short Answer Questions Key
1. What was the name of the prophet who warned against a king that would take a 10th of his people's sheep?
2. What was the name of the foundation that set up a commission to study the electorate?
The John and Mary R. Markle Foundation.
3. For which presidential candidate did Lloyd Bentsen run as vice president?
4. What political party did Lloyd Bentsen belong to?
5. According to a study by a foundation, what percent of Americans did not know what party Llotd Bentsen was affiliated with during an election?
6. When O'Rourke paints a cynical picture of the concept of "majority rule," who does he say that all people will be married to?
This section contains 3,882 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)