Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Mystery of Government
1. What was the name of the prophet who warned against a king that would take a 10th of his people's sheep?
2. What was the name of the foundation that set up a commission to study the electorate?
3. For which presidential candidate did Lloyd Bentsen run as vice president?
4. What political party did Lloyd Bentsen belong to?
5. According to a study by a foundation, what percent of Americans did not know what party Llotd Bentsen was affiliated with during an election?
6. When O'Rourke paints a cynical picture of the concept of "majority rule," who does he say that all people will be married to?
7. When O'Rourke paints a cynical picture of the concept...
This section contains 2,655 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)