|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through At Home in the Parliament of Whores.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What branch of the military uses the USS Mobile Bay?
2. When all the delegates from both political parties get together, O'Rourke says they act like what club members?
3. O'Rourke's wife asked him about a hurricane that hit what state?
(d) South Carolina.
4. O'Rourke says that the 1988 presidential candidates were less well chosen than whom?
(a) Holiday cashiers at Walmart.
(b) Prom kings and queens.
(c) Miss America contestants.
(d) Harvard law applicants.
5. Who was the presidential candidate for the Republicans when O'Rourke visited the political conventions of both parties?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the presidential candidate for the Democrats when O'Rourke visited the political conventions of both parties?
2. What does O'Rourke call the people who join special interest groups?
3. What is the name of the group of journalists who ask questions and take photos at the White House?
4. Soldiers told about fighting in Panama in what magazine?
5. What country did O'Rourke visit in the wake of Operation Just Cause?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)