|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through At Home in the Parliament of Whores.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What king did O'Rourke compare the U.S. government to?
(b) Henry V.
(d) George III.
2. In what year was a government study released on "runaway car syndrome" in an Audi model?
3. Who was the solicitor general during a flag desecration case?
(a) Rex E. Lee.
(b) Thurgood Marshall.
(c) Charles Fried.
(d) Kenneth Starr.
4. How many poor people in America live in homes with a heated pool or a Jacuzzi, according to George Gilder?
5. What year was it when O'Rourke attended the Democratic and Republican political conventions?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the prophet who warned against a king that would take a 10th of his people's sheep?
2. Which of the Amendments to the U.S. Constitution deals with the right to "keep and bear arms"?
3. What political party did Lloyd Bentsen belong to?
4. What name did O'Rourke give to the town where he lives?
5. What drug does O'Rourke says makes one acutely sensitive?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)