|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through At Home in the Parliament of Whores.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did a flag desecration case take place?
2. Who was the deputy chief of the DEA's Cocaine Desk when O'Rourke's book was written?
(a) Mario Perez.
(b) Dick Weart.
(c) Albert Collins.
(d) Mike Mullin.
3. What was Dukakis' wife named?
4. What drug does O'Rourke says makes one acutely sensitive?
5. According to a study by a foundation, what percent of Americans did not know what party Llotd Bentsen was affiliated with during an election?
Short Answer Questions
1. O'Rourke visits Afghanistan to cover the expected fall of what city?
2. What tax did the natives of O'Rourke's town fear that the retirees would inflate?
3. What is the name of the alliance that O'Rourke traveled into poverty stricken areas with?
4. Who referred to lukewarm political relationships as "kiss on the lips but no tongue"?
5. In what newspaper did an article about "runaway car syndrome" appear?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)