|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our Government: What the Fuck Do They Do All Day and Why Does it Cost So Goddamned Much Money? pp. 154-184.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year was it when O'Rourke attended the Democratic and Republican political conventions?
2. What is the official office of the Drug Czar?
(a) Office of American Drug Control Policy.
(b) Association of National Drug Reduction Policy.
(c) Association of American Drug Reduction Policy.
(d) Office of National Drug Control Policy.
3. What is the name of the Michael Harrington book which says America had a hidden poverty?
(a) "America on the Outs."
(b) "The Other Side."
(c) "My America."
(d) "The Other America."
4. In "Only Human in His Own Immortal Way: The President," O'Rourke mocks what Act?
(a) Information Technology Act.
(b) Civil Rights Act.
(c) Americans with Disabilities Act.
(d) Patriot Act.
5. Who is the author of "The Power Game: How Washington Works"?
(a) Christopher Cav.
(b) Jason Watson.
(c) Jeffrey Simpson.
(d) Hedrick Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the attorney for the plaintiffs during a flag desecration case?
2. What party game does O'Rourke liken the American political system to?
3. What was the name of the foundation that set up a commission to study the electorate?
4. What is the name of the Colonel who O'Rourke met while he was observing Operation Just Cause?
5. In what newspaper did an article about "runaway car syndrome" appear?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)