|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our Government: What the Fuck Do They Do All Day and Why Does it Cost So Goddamned Much Money? pp. 154-184.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the speeches called that O'Rourke heard when he visited the House of Representatives?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) One minutes.
(c) Three minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
2. How did O'Rourke feel about the USS Mobile Bay?
(a) He thought it was a waste of government money.
(b) He saw it as a terrible move for foreign policy.
(c) He thought it was a great investment by the government.
(d) He was unimpressed.
3. Who referred to lukewarm political relationships as "kiss on the lips but no tongue"?
(a) Matthew Reed.
(b) Stephen Kerr.
(c) Adam Neal.
(d) Fred Barnes.
4. During the convention, O'Rourke says both Democrats and Republicans act like mindless fans of what?
(b) Rock music.
(c) The Beatles.
(d) Science fiction.
5. In what year was a government study released on "runaway car syndrome" in an Audi model?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did O'Rourke blame for the poor state of the nation?
2. What drug does O'Rourke say made kids psychotic?
3. How many poor people does O'Rourke say ask him for money on his way to work every day?
4. Who was George H. W. Bush's first Drug Czar?
5. On what day was George H. W. Bush's 1991 budget finally "hammered out"?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)