|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our Government: What the Fuck Do They Do All Day and Why Does it Cost So Goddamned Much Money? pp. 154-184.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the deadline for the last Soviet troops to be withdrawn from Afghanistan?
(a) December 27, 1988.
(b) January, 2 1989.
(c) February 15, 1989.
(d) March 12, 1989.
2. During the convention, O'Rourke says both Democrats and Republicans act like mindless fans of what?
(a) Science fiction.
(b) The Beatles.
(c) Rock music.
3. How many letters to a congressman did O'Rourke read before finding a thank-you letter?
4. Where was the Republican convention held that O'Rourke attended?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(d) New Orleans.
5. Who said, "What we want from the taxpayers is continual cooperation!" in regard to America's drug problem?
(a) Albert Collins.
(b) Mike Mullin.
(c) Dick Weart.
(d) Mario Perez.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many poor people does O'Rourke say live in the U.S.?
2. O'Rourke says using crack cocaine makes one feel like whom?
3. Who said Dan Quayle was "well-informed, intelligent, candid and engaging"?
4. At what time of day was George H. W. Bush's 1991 budget finally "hammered out"?
5. A high school textbook refers to what document as "a living document"?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)