|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Three Branches of Government: Money, Television and Bullshit, pp. 85-108.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. O'Rourke recalls shadowing whom for a day?
(a) A lobbyist.
(b) A press secretary.
(c) A congressman.
(d) A president.
2. What year was it when O'Rourke attended the Democratic and Republican political conventions?
3. How many pages was a government study released on "runaway car syndrome"?
4. What was Dukakis' wife named?
5. How often does the press secretary at the White House field questions from the media?
(a) Twice a day.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Every other day.
(d) Once a day.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Only Human in His Own Immortal Way: The President," O'Rourke mocks what Act?
2. O'Rourke presents an unflattering picture of House Democratic efforts to talk environmentalism in advance of what?
3. O'Rourke begins "Protectors of a Blameless Citizenry: The Bureaucracy" by talking about what government department?
4. O'Rourke points out that the manual for what automobile is 4 times as long as the U.S. Constitution?
5. When O'Rourke paints a cynical picture of the concept of "majority rule," what does he say that every meal will be?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)