|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Three Branches of Government: Money, Television and Bullshit, pp. 85-108.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did a flag desecration case take place?
2. What was the name of the foundation that set up a commission to study the electorate?
(a) The Roy and Carol G. Bernath Foundation.
(b) The Thomas and Ruth B. Martin Foundation.
(c) The John and Mary R. Markle Foundation.
(d) The Jeffrey and Michelle H. Wright Foundation.
3. What is the name of the agency that dealt with an outbreak of "runaway car syndrome"?
(a) Federal Interstate Traffic Safety Agency.
(b) National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
(c) Federal Highway Traffic Safety Agency.
(d) National Interstate Traffic Safety Administration.
4. When all the delegates from both political parties get together, O'Rourke says they act like what club members?
5. Who was the keynote speaker at the 1988 Democratic convention?
(a) Bill Clinton.
(b) Ann Richards.
(c) Jim Hightower.
(d) Ted Kennedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the Amendments to the U.S. Constitution deals with the right to "keep and bear arms"?
2. How often does the press secretary at the White House field questions from the media?
3. During the convention, O'Rourke says both Democrats and Republicans act like mindless fans of what?
4. What television program ran a story about "runaway car syndrome" in an Audi model?
5. How many pages was a government study released on "runaway car syndrome"?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)