|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Three Branches of Government: Money, Television and Bullshit, pp. 49-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did a flag desecration case take place?
2. Who was the keynote speaker at the 1988 Democratic convention?
(a) Ted Kennedy.
(b) Jim Hightower.
(c) Ann Richards.
(d) Bill Clinton.
3. According to a study by a foundation, what percent of Americans did not know what party Llotd Bentsen was affiliated with during an election?
4. What king did O'Rourke compare the U.S. government to?
(c) George III.
(d) Henry V.
5. What year did the Seneca Falls Declaration take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did O'Rourke credit with George H. W. Bush's meteoric rise to popularity?
2. What nickname did O'Rourke give to the generation that was attending high school when his book was written?
3. What was the name of the foundation that set up a commission to study the electorate?
4. What was Dukakis' wife named?
5. Who does O'Rourke say is the only Democrat who came to the convention with real ideas?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)