Quiz: The Dictatorship of Boredom, pp. 27-48
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When did O'Rourke predict that there would be an election of significance?
2. Who has a reputation as being the unofficial fourth branch of government?
a) The residents of Washington, D.C.
b) The Green party.
c) The media.
d) The American people.
3. Who was George H. W. Bush's running mate in 1988?
a) Dick Cheney.
b) Bob Dole.
c) Al Gore.
d) Dan Quayle.
4. Who equated a belief in government to the "vapid" peace of mind experienced by church goers?
a) Gloria Allred.
b) Clarence Darrow.
c) Johnny Cochran.
d) Frank Levin.
5. Who was Dukakis considering as a running mate before...
This section contains 266 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)