|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Special Interest Groups: The Original Barrel of Monkeys That Nothing is More Fun Than.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What king did O'Rourke compare the U.S. government to?
(c) George III.
(d) Henry V.
2. What was the name of the foundation that set up a commission to study the electorate?
(a) The Roy and Carol G. Bernath Foundation.
(b) The Jeffrey and Michelle H. Wright Foundation.
(c) The John and Mary R. Markle Foundation.
(d) The Thomas and Ruth B. Martin Foundation.
3. What TV network said the housing rally had 40,000 to 250,000 people present?
4. How does O'Rourke describe a day when Congress is not even in session?
5. On what day was a government study released on "runaway car syndrome"?
(a) May 22.
(b) June 2.
(c) April 16.
(d) March 7.
Short Answer Questions
1. O'Rourke begins "Protectors of a Blameless Citizenry: The Bureaucracy" by talking about what government department?
2. What newspaper called Dan Quayle an "avid reader" of "real live books"?
3. Who said Dan Quayle was "well-informed, intelligent, candid and engaging"?
4. For how long has an agency had to deal with "runaway car syndrome"?
5. What is the name of the Michael Harrington book which says America had a hidden poverty?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)