|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Special Interest Groups: The Original Barrel of Monkeys That Nothing is More Fun Than.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the presidential candidate for the Democrats when O'Rourke visited the political conventions of both parties?
2. Who has a reputation as being the unofficial fourth branch of government?
(a) The residents of Washington, D.C.
(b) The American people.
(c) The media.
(d) The Green party.
3. What drug does O'Rourke say made kids psychotic?
4. O'Rourke visited a filthy, smelly, government-subsidized apartment complex in what city?
5. On what day did O'Rourke attend a housing rally?
(a) March 1.
(b) July 16.
(c) October 7.
(d) February 23.
Short Answer Questions
1. O'Rourke attended a housing rally that took place where?
2. Who wrote the pamphlet called "'The Poor among Us--Challenge and Opportunity"?
3. What exists in a state of perpetual failure because motion is valued above direction and achievement?
4. What platform did O'Rourke say the Republicans ran on in 1988?
5. What does O'Rourke call the people who join special interest groups?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)