|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Special Interest Groups: The Original Barrel of Monkeys That Nothing is More Fun Than.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did a national newspaper print a story about "runaway car syndrome"?
2. O'Rourke begins "Protectors of a Blameless Citizenry: The Bureaucracy" by talking about what government department?
3. O'Rourke revealed that congressmen use what items that offer a summary of a proposed bill?
(a) A "cheat sheet."
(b) A "cheat card."
(c) An "info sheet."
(d) An "info guide."
4. Seeing the strange collection of tourists, journalists, and protesters, O'Rourke contemplated that Washington really needs what?
(a) Better education.
(b) A security system.
(c) A bouncer.
(d) A dress code.
5. A woman at the housing rally who said she was homeless had how many kids?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the Republican convention held that O'Rourke attended?
2. When O'Rourke paints a cynical picture of the concept of "majority rule," what does he say that all pants will be made of?
3. How many pages was a government study released on "runaway car syndrome"?
4. What is the official office of the Drug Czar?
5. Who did O'Rourke blame for the poor state of the nation?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)