|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Special Interest Groups: The Original Barrel of Monkeys That Nothing is More Fun Than.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does O'Rourke say is the only Democrat who came to the convention with real ideas?
(a) Bill Clinton.
(b) Michael Dukakis.
(c) Lloyd Bentsen.
(d) Jesse Jackson.
2. O'Rourke argues that pollution is a byproduct of what?
3. Who was Dukakis considering as a running mate before he picked Lloyd Bentsen?
(a) Barrack Obama.
(b) Al Gore.
(c) Bill Clinton.
(d) Danny Ortega.
4. When O'Rourke paints a cynical picture of the concept of "majority rule," what does he say will be the only thing on the shelves at libraries?
(a) Comic books.
(b) Diet and workout books.
(c) Murder mystery novels.
5. Seeing the strange collection of tourists, journalists, and protesters, O'Rourke contemplated that Washington really needs what?
(a) A security system.
(b) Better education.
(c) A bouncer.
(d) A dress code.
Short Answer Questions
1. What TV network said the housing rally had 40,000 to 250,000 people present?
2. O'Rourke joked that George H. W. Bush donned a costume and went by what name?
3. What does O'Rourke say is the term for an interview where "you didn't come here and I didn't say this"?
4. O'Rourke says the middle class has no reason to be concerned about what drug?
5. What king did O'Rourke compare the U.S. government to?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)