|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Special Interest Groups: The Original Barrel of Monkeys That Nothing is More Fun Than.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What party game does O'Rourke liken the American political system to?
(a) Spin the bottle.
(b) Texas hold 'em.
(d) Pin the tail on the donkey.
2. What is the name of the Colonel who O'Rourke met while he was observing Operation Just Cause?
(a) Jon Elrod.
(b) Drew Dotson.
(c) Mike Snell.
(d) Alex Wulpi.
3. O'Rourke is critical of the way that America hands over food, aid and arms to what country?
4. O'Rourke revealed that congressmen use what items that offer a summary of a proposed bill?
(a) A "cheat sheet."
(b) A "cheat card."
(c) An "info guide."
(d) An "info sheet."
5. What newspaper called Dan Quayle an "avid reader" of "real live books"?
(a) The Times-Union.
(b) The Wall Street Journal.
(c) USA Today.
(d) The New York Times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does O'Rourke describe as having a climate like the inside of a locked van in the Sahara?
2. In what newspaper did an article about "runaway car syndrome" appear?
3. What is the official office of the Drug Czar?
4. During the convention, O'Rourke says both Democrats and Republicans act like mindless fans of what?
5. During Operation Just Cause, O'Rourke was disgusted by the media's hysteria over what?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)