|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Dictatorship of Boredom, pp. 27-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. O'Rourke joked that George H. W. Bush donned a costume and went by what name?
(a) The Conservanator.
(d) Mr. Texas.
2. Where was the Republican convention held that O'Rourke attended?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) Washington, D.C.
3. Who was the presidential candidate for the Democrats when O'Rourke visited the political conventions of both parties?
4. What was the name of the prophet who warned against a king that would take a 10th of his people's sheep?
5. Who was the presidential candidate for the Republicans when O'Rourke visited the political conventions of both parties?
Short Answer Questions
1. What ball did O'Rourke peek in on where he saw boogying and people playing the electric guitar?
2. Who does O'Rourke say has more respect for their electorates than the American parties?
3. How did O'Rourke describe Reagan's social programs?
4. Who was the keynote speaker at the 1988 Democratic convention?
5. O'Rourke began the sub-section "Attack of the Midget Vote-suckers" by comparing conventions to what?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)