Quiz: Mystery of Government to The Dictatorship of Boredom, pp. 27-48
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What political party did Lloyd Bentsen belong to?
2. During the convention, O'Rourke says both Democrats and Republicans act like mindless fans of what?
a) The Beatles.
b) Science fiction.
d) Rock music.
3. What was the name of the prophet who warned against a king that would take a 10th of his people's sheep?
4. Who referred to lukewarm political relationships as "kiss on the lips but no tongue"?
a) Matthew Reed.
b) Stephen Kerr.
c) Adam Neal.
d) Fred Barnes.
5. What party game does O'Rourke...
This section contains 288 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)