|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our Government: What the Fuck Do They Do All Day and Why Does it Cost So Goddamned Much Money? pp. 109-122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was George H. W. Bush's first Drug Czar?
(a) John P. Walters.
(b) Barry McCaffrey.
(c) William Bennet.
(d) Lee P. Brown.
2. Who was the acting director of Public Affairs at Customs when O'Rourke's book was written?
(a) Albert Collins.
(b) Mike Mullin.
(c) Dick Weart.
(d) Mario Perez.
3. What drug does O'Rourke say made kids psychotic?
4. O'Rourke says the middle class has no reason to be concerned about what drug?
(a) Crystal meth.
(d) Crack cocaine.
5. Who did O'Rourke credit with George H. W. Bush's meteoric rise to popularity?
(a) School teachers.
(b) The media.
(c) His wife.
(d) His overzealous fans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the keynote speaker at the 1988 Democratic convention?
2. Who was the director of the Office of Management and Budget at the time George H. W. Bush's 1991 budget was completed?
3. What does O'Rourke say is the term for an interview where "you didn't come here and I didn't say this"?
4. O'Rourke recalls shadowing whom for a day?
5. What ball did O'Rourke peek in on where he saw boogying and people playing the electric guitar?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)