|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our Government: What the Fuck Do They Do All Day and Why Does it Cost So Goddamned Much Money? pp. 109-122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Dukakis considering as a running mate before he picked Lloyd Bentsen?
(a) Barrack Obama.
(b) Bill Clinton.
(c) Al Gore.
(d) Danny Ortega.
2. Who does O'Rourke say is the only Democrat who came to the convention with real ideas?
(a) Bill Clinton.
(b) Lloyd Bentsen.
(c) Jesse Jackson.
(d) Michael Dukakis.
3. O'Rourke says that the 1988 presidential candidates were less well chosen than whom?
(a) Harvard law applicants.
(b) Holiday cashiers at Walmart.
(c) Miss America contestants.
(d) Prom kings and queens.
4. O' Rourke compares the president's decision-making ability to that of a child of what age?
5. Seeing the strange collection of tourists, journalists, and protesters, O'Rourke contemplated that Washington really needs what?
(a) A dress code.
(b) A bouncer.
(c) Better education.
(d) A security system.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the psychiatric professor that O'Rourke talked to about the crack cocaine problem?
2. O'Rourke says the middle class has no reason to be concerned about what drug?
3. O'Rourke jokingly compared the political conventions to a special-occasion event, with whom in the broadcast booth?
4. Who was the presidential candidate for the Republicans when O'Rourke visited the political conventions of both parties?
5. Who was the deputy chief of the DEA's Cocaine Desk when O'Rourke's book was written?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)