|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our Government: What the Fuck Do They Do All Day and Why Does it Cost So Goddamned Much Money? pp. 154-184.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was a government study released on "runaway car syndrome" in an Audi model?
2. Who equated a belief in government to the "vapid" peace of mind experienced by church goers?
(a) Frank Levin.
(b) Gloria Allred.
(c) Johnny Cochran.
(d) Clarence Darrow.
3. Who was the director of the Office of Management and Budget at the time George H. W. Bush's 1991 budget was completed?
(a) Peter Orszag.
(b) Franklin D. Raines.
(c) Alice M. Rivlin.
(d) Richard Darman.
4. What branch of the military uses the USS Mobile Bay?
5. What television program ran a story about "runaway car syndrome" in an Audi model?
(a) "60 Minutes."
(b) "NBC Nightly News."
(c) "The Today Show."
Short Answer Questions
1. O'Rourke visits Afghanistan to cover the expected fall of what city?
2. In what newspaper did an article about "runaway car syndrome" appear?
3. What platform did O'Rourke say the Republicans ran on in 1988?
4. For how long has an agency had to deal with "runaway car syndrome"?
5. O'Rourke visited the Department of Transportation and was surprised to discover that many of the workers were fans of what?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)