Quiz: Forward to Pale Fire, Canto Two
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. The first draft of "Pale Fire" was composed on a series of index cards. How many index cards did the author use?
2. A fellow-professor calls Charles Kinbote by what nickname?
a) Gerald Emerald.
b) The King of Zembla.
c) The Great Beaver.
d) Prof. C.
3. Which of the following best describes John Shade's idea of life on earth?
a) Dark and painful.
b) Colorful and bright.
c) Sad and cold.
d) Meaningless and random.
4. Who raises John Shade during his childhood?
a) His mother.
b) Dr. Sutton.
c) His father.
d) His aunt.
5. How does John Shade's daughter die?
This section contains 251 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)