|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is an astronomical unit?
2. Where does Sagan think it is most likely that life will be found on Mars?
3. What is the primary distinguishing feature that SETI looks for to identify a communication from an intelligent source?
4. Which other nation besides the United States led the way in space exploration?
5. When were the Voyager spacecraft launched?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What would the process of "terraforming" on Mars be like?
2. What are...
This section contains 976 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)