|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When was Venus first explored by a space probe?
2. Sagan suggests that humans could live and thrive around what unusual type of star?
a) Brown dwarfs.
c) White dwarfs.
d) Nova nuclei.
3. According to Sagan, how profitable is it for a nation to invest in space exploration?
a) It has high costs.
b) It is highly profitable.
c) It has great benefits in a limited scope.
d) It is not related to a nation's welfare.
4. Sagan expects both Voyager spacecrafts to continue to broadcast data through what year?
5. In what way is Titan's cold atmosphere an...
This section contains 575 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)