1. What does Sagan suggest that cavemen were usually looking for when they wandered?
2. About how long does Sagan suggest that human beings have been "settled down"?
3. What means does Sagan suggest that humans use to represent and express their desire to wander?
4. What other medium was used to express the desire to wander, according to Sagan, as human civilization developed?
5. According to Sagan, which of the following was the most notable historical tool that humans used to explore the world?
6. How many planets were known to ancient people?
7. What did ancient people notice about planets that set them apart from the stars?
This section contains 4,326 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)