|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 27, what varied about Padre Pio according to who was witnessing him?
2. In Chapter 26, why did the author say Padre Pio often went to bed at 1:30am?
3. In Chapter 15, what was Monsignor Pasquale Gagliardi accused of?
4. In Chapter 26, when did Padre Pio usually pray the rosary?
5. In Chapter 24, how did Padre Pio feel about the monarchy?
Essay Topic 1
Examine Padre Pio's use of symbolism in his writing. How did the author address this use in the text?
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the investigations made into Padre Pio's life, spirituality, and miracles. Compare the motives, findings, and outcomes. Is there a way to resolve all these investigations?
Essay Topic 3
Explore the history of The Home to Relieve Suffering as a representative of Padre Pio's life work.
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)