Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 27, what varied about Padre Pio according to who was witnessing him?
2. In Chapter 26, why did the author say Padre Pio often went to bed at 1:30am?
3. In Chapter 15, what was Monsignor Pasquale Gagliardi accused of?
4. In Chapter 26, when did Padre Pio usually pray the rosary?
5. In Chapter 24, how did Padre Pio feel about the monarchy?
Examine Padre Pio's use of symbolism in his writing. How did the author address this use in the text?
How did the author use literature and primary historical documents in this biography? Was this use effective or ineffective?
Analyze the investigations made into Padre Pio's life, spirituality, and miracles. Compare the motives, findings, and outcomes. Is there a way to resolve all these investigations?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)