|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mayor Morcaldi react to news that Padre Pio should not be considered a saint?
2. In Chapter 20, what did Padre Pio name his sacrifice to God for the needs of the unsaved?
3. In Chapter 26, what did Padre Pio do instead of eating dinner?
4. In Chapter 25, what did Padre Pio say his medical and religious center would appeal to?
5. What happened to Maria during World War II?
Essay Topic 1
Analyze how the idea of exile was developed throughout this book and its impact on Padre Pio.
Essay Topic 2
Explore the history of The Home to Relieve Suffering as a representative of Padre Pio's life work.
Essay Topic 3
Trace the developments and changes that occurred with the changes of popes throughout Padre Pio's life.
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)