|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 24, what did the author say led to Padre Pio's political involvement?
2. When did the author say Padre Pio probably met his first protestant?
3. In 1923 why did the Holy Office say Padre Pio should not be a saint?
4. How did Padre Pio feel about the lines of people who wanted to confess to him in Chapter 26?
5. In Chapter 27, why did the author described Padre Pio as "charismatic"?
Essay Topic 1
Explore the history of The Home to Relieve Suffering as a representative of Padre Pio's life work.
Essay Topic 2
Trace the developments and changes that occurred with the changes of popes throughout Padre Pio's life.
Essay Topic 3
Compare two of the friary leaders and their influence on Padre Pio.
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)