Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 27, what varied about Padre Pio according to who was witnessing him?
2. In Chapter 26, why did the author say Padre Pio often went to bed at 1:30am?
3. In Chapter 15, what was Monsignor Pasquale Gagliardi accused of?
4. In Chapter 26, when did Padre Pio usually pray the rosary?
5. In Chapter 24, how did Padre Pio feel about the monarchy?
Define what religious devoutness meant through the lens of Padre Pio's life.
Compare the rural settings to the urban settings in this book. Consider how the settings affected religious beliefs, actions, and Padre Pio as a person.
How did the author use literature and primary historical documents in this biography? Was this use effective or ineffective?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)