Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 27, what varied about Padre Pio according to who was witnessing him?
2. In Chapter 26, why did the author say Padre Pio often went to bed at 1:30am?
3. In Chapter 15, what was Monsignor Pasquale Gagliardi accused of?
4. In Chapter 26, when did Padre Pio usually pray the rosary?
5. In Chapter 24, how did Padre Pio feel about the monarchy?
Essay Topic 1
Compare two of the friary leaders and their influence on Padre Pio.
Essay Topic 2
Define what religious devoutness meant through the lens of Padre Pio's life.
Essay Topic 3
What was the impact of Padre Pio's childhood on his adult life? How did the author show these connections?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)