|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 27, what varied about Padre Pio according to who was witnessing him?
2. In Chapter 26, why did the author say Padre Pio often went to bed at 1:30am?
3. In Chapter 15, what was Monsignor Pasquale Gagliardi accused of?
4. In Chapter 26, when did Padre Pio usually pray the rosary?
5. In Chapter 24, how did Padre Pio feel about the monarchy?
Essay Topic 1
Define what religious devoutness meant through the lens of Padre Pio's life.
Essay Topic 2
Research a saint and compare the saint's life and path to sainthood with Padre Pio's.
Essay Topic 3
Trace the history of Padre Pio's religious importance. Consider extending beyond the time period address in this book to include the last few years as well.
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)