|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In Chapter 17, what miracles did the author detail?
2. Even though Padre Pio showed religious enthusiasm as a child, what did his neighbors say in Chapter 2?
3. In Chapter 29, what did a blind man claim Padre Pio did for him?
4. In Chapter 11, what did the author say was strange about Padre Pio's early followers?
5. In Chapter 19, why was Padre Pio's family blackmailed?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. In Chapter 13, what background information did the author...
This section contains 904 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)