|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, how did Padre Pio hurt his hands?
(a) He grabbed a hot rod.
(b) He spilled acid on them.
(c) He was cut by razors.
(d) He doesn't know how.
2. In Chapter 4, how were Benedetto's beliefs described?
3. In Chapter 11, what did the author say was strange about Padre Pio's early followers?
(a) They were women.
(b) They were young.
(c) They were Jewish.
(d) They were originally non-believers.
4. In Chapter 4, what did the author say many people believed about Padre Pio?
(a) That he could bilocate.
(b) That he could speak to the dead.
(c) That he had multiple personalities.
(d) That he was witness to Christ.
5. In Chapter 4, how were Padre Pio's visions described?
(a) As supernatural conversations.
(b) As fleeting images.
(c) As painful occurances.
(d) As holy interceptions.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, when did the author say Padre Pio experienced great exultation?
2. How did the author describe Padre Pio's trip to Rome?
3. In Chapter 3, what was the purpose of the novitiate?
4. Who recorded the instance of Padre Pio speaking with demons?
5. In Chapter 7, what do the people of Pietrelcina call Padre Pio?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 5, how did Padre Pio feel about his suffering?
2. How did doctors respond to Padre Pio's trances?
3. How did Padre Pio come to have his stigmata?
4. In Chapter 4, how did Padre Pio first react to his visions?
5. In Chapter 2, what problems did the author encounter with Padre Pio's childhood?
6. What was Pietrelcina like during Padre Pio's early childhood?
7. After moving in with the order of friars in Chapter 3, what did Padre Pio have to learn?
8. What is bilocation?
9. In Chapter 7, what did the author say about Padre Pio's family upon his return?
10. What happened when Padre Pio first returned to his hometown in Chapter 7?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)