|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was healed at St. Pellegrino the Martyr when Padre Pio visited?
(a) A black man.
(b) A child.
(c) An elderly woman.
(d) His mother.
2. In Chapter 5, when did the author say Padre Pio experienced great exultation?
(a) During mass.
(b) After falling asleep.
(c) While traveling.
(d) During consolation.
3. In Chapter 4, how were Benedetto's beliefs described?
4. How did Padre Pio feel about leaving his family in Chapter 2?
(a) He was excited.
(b) He was sad.
(c) He was proud.
(d) He didn't care.
5. Why did Padre Pio question becoming a full member of Capuchin Order?
(a) He couldn't renounce the joys of life.
(b) He couldn't remember his oath.
(c) He didn't have the money.
(d) He didn't like the other men in the group.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Padre Pio's father work most of his life?
2. In Chapter 9, what convinced Padre Pio to return to the cloister?
3. In Chapter 11, how did the author try to summarize Padre Pio's advice?
4. How did Padre Pio feel about the mystics when he first learned about them?
5. What happened when Padre Pio covered his hand wounds?
Short Essay Questions
1. What type of travel was described in Chapter 28?
2. In Chapter 20, what constraints were placed against Padre Pio?
3. What happened when Padre Pio first decided to join the Capuchin Order?
4. In Chapter 5, how did Padre Pio feel about his suffering?
5. What were some of Padre Pio's rules for spiritual growth?
6. When did Padre Pio learn at San Marco la Catola?
7. How did doctors respond to Padre Pio's trances?
8. In Chapter 26, what was Padre Pio's daily schedule?
9. What evidence did the author provide to prove that Padre Pio's palms bled for years?
10. In Chapter 2, what did Padre Pio see before leaving to join the Capuchin Order?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)