|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, how many rules for spiritual growth did the author say Padre Pio had?
2. How did Don Angelo treat Padre Pio as a boy?
(a) He teased him.
(c) He ignored him.
3. When did Padre Pio visit Rome with his sister?
4. In Chapter 8, what caused Padre Pio to desire to leave the world?
(a) Traveling to Rome with an angel.
(b) Being touched by Mary.
(c) Having his soul cleansed.
(d) Feeling the illumination of God.
5. In Chapter 2, how did Padre Pio's father react when he told him about speaking with a guardian angle?
(a) He believed Padre Pio.
(b) He asked Padre Pio for proof.
(c) He didn't believe Padre Pio.
(d) He told Padre Pio to keep it a secret.
6. During Padre Pio's childhood, how did his family make money?
(a) They sewed quilts.
(b) They ran a farm.
(c) They worked for the government.
(d) They were traders.
7. In Chapter 9, how did Benedetto show his anger toward Padre Pio?
(a) He sent him to Western Europe.
(b) He cut off his ministry.
(c) He didn't let him in the friary.
(d) He didn't write him for months.
8. In Chapter 9, how did the progression of World War I personally affect Padre Pio?
(a) He decided to join the military.
(b) He had to do sermons on the road.
(c) He was drafted.
(d) He had to ration supplies.
9. In Chapter 6, what did Padre Pio know about Padre Agostino's prayer for him?
(a) That he did it in English.
(b) That he was thinking of a woman.
(c) That he skipped the rosary.
(d) That he was considering what he would say at his funeral.
10. At the beginning of World War I, what did Padre Pio say the cause of war was?
(a) Women's wants.
(b) Man's greed.
(c) God's misunderstanding.
(d) Man's unbelief.
11. In Chapter 12, who did the author say Padre Pio was teaching?
(a) High school girls.
(b) High school boys.
(c) Adult men.
(d) Children of both genders.
12. Who was healed at St. Pellegrino the Martyr when Padre Pio visited?
(a) An elderly woman.
(b) A black man.
(c) His mother.
(d) A child.
13. In Chapter 10, why did Padre Pio have a difficult time teaching?
(a) He had visions in the middle of class.
(b) He was unprepared.
(c) He would be late for class.
(d) He disliked his students.
14. Who recorded the instance of Padre Pio speaking with demons?
(a) Padre Pio himself.
(b) A young monk.
(d) Padre Agostino.
15. In Chapter 7, how many stages did the author say Padre Pio's ministry had?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, why was Padre Pio's ordination delayed?
2. In Chapter 5, what did Padre Pio do to help others through Purgatory?
3. When was Padre Pio declared terminally ill?
4. After being declared terminally ill, when was Padre Pio able to leave his bed?
5. What happened when Padre Pio covered his hand wounds?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)