|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Padre Pio told he was terminally ill?
(a) In the United States.
(b) At the Vatican.
(c) In Naples.
(d) At the friary.
2. In Chapter 9, why did Benedetto show tension toward Padre Pio?
(a) He wanted him to become a priest.
(b) He wanted him to teach classes.
(c) He wanted him to write a book.
(d) He wanted him to retrun to the friary.
3. In Chapter 5, why was Padre Pio's ordination delayed?
(a) He was sick.
(b) His paperwork was missing.
(c) He was out of town.
(d) He hadn't finished his requirements.
4. In Chapter 4, how were Padre Pio's visions described?
(a) As supernatural conversations.
(b) As painful occurances.
(c) As fleeting images.
(d) As holy interceptions.
5. In Chapter 6, what did Padre Pio know about Padre Agostino's prayer for him?
(a) That he did it in English.
(b) That he skipped the rosary.
(c) That he was considering what he would say at his funeral.
(d) That he was thinking of a woman.
6. In Chapter 11, how many rules for spiritual growth did the author say Padre Pio had?
7. Where did "Pio" come from in Padre Pio's name?
(a) A king.
(b) A pope.
(c) A writer.
(d) A bishop.
8. What did the Capuchin Order insist Padre Pio do before being accepted?
(a) Learn three languages.
(b) Have a private education.
(c) Study world religions.
(d) Travel to the United States.
9. What did Giovanna Rizzani say Padre Pio's form promised her?
(a) To show her the way.
(b) To free her from pain.
(c) To take care of her soul.
(d) To help her earn money.
10. In Chapter 6, how did Benedetto feel when Padre Pio resisted returning to the friary?
(a) He was confused.
(b) He was sad.
(c) He was angry.
(d) He agreed.
11. In Chapter 1, what nickname was Padre Pio's family given?
(a) The lonely family.
(b) The God is center family.
(c) The devoted family.
(d) The God is everything family.
12. In Chapter 4, what did Padre Pio's visions inspire him to do?
13. In Chapter 9, what convinced Padre Pio to return to the cloister?
(a) His mother begged him.
(b) The blood he saw during the war.
(c) Benedetto physicall forced him back.
(d) A woman offered to sacrafice herself.
14. In Chapter 4, how were Benedetto's beliefs described?
15. What did the author name the first five years after Padre Pio returned home?
(a) The awakening.
(b) Double exile.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Raffaelina's death affect Padre Pio?
2. When was Padre Pio declared terminally ill?
3. When Padre Pio returned to Pietrelcina in Chapter 7, what was he known for?
4. In Chapter 6, what did the author say Padre Pio told Jesus?
5. How did Don Angelo treat Padre Pio as a boy?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)