Short Answer Key
Chapter 1, The
1. What city is Pietrelcina near?
2. In Chapter 1, what was life like in Pietrelcina?
Many people were ill.
3. Even though the people of Pietrelcina were Roman Catholic, what other beliefs did they entertain?
4. Where did Padre Pio's father work most of his life?
5. How did Gra feel about praying the rosary?
It brought him joy.
6. Why did Maria refuse to gossip?
She was devout.
7. How many older siblings did Padre Pio have?
8. During Padre Pio's childhood, how did his family make money?
They ran a farm.
9. In Chapter 1, what nickname was Padre Pio's family given?
The God is everything family.
10. In Chapter 1, how did Padre Pio's parents feel about the saints?
They felt like they were family.
11. In Chapter 2, what problem did the author find with researching...
This section contains 2,890 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)