|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30, The Greatest Cross, Chapter 31, Just in Time for My Golden Jubilee, Chapter 32, I Cannot Bear My Cross Anymore, Chapter 33, 'Give Me the Obedience to Die!', Chapter 34, Padre Pio Lives!, Chapter 35, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, Epilogue, An Imitato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, why was Padre Pio's ordination delayed?
(a) He hadn't finished his requirements.
(b) He was sick.
(c) He was out of town.
(d) His paperwork was missing.
2. In Chapter 11, what did the author say was strange about Padre Pio's early followers?
(a) They were originally non-believers.
(b) They were young.
(c) They were women.
(d) They were Jewish.
3. When did the author say Padre Pio probably met his first protestant?
(a) Before World War II began.
(b) World War II.
(c) After World War II ended.
(d) He never met a protestant.
4. When did other people, aside from Benedetto, learn about Padre Pio's visions?
5. What happened when Padre Pio told his superiors about his visions in Chapter 4?
(a) He was assigned a spiritual guide.
(b) He was sent away.
(c) He was asked to return to school.
(d) He was given medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, how did Padre Pio's father react when he told him about speaking with a guardian angle?
2. In 1933, what changed for Padre Pio?
3. When was Padre Pio declared terminally ill?
4. After Pope John XXIII's investigation of Padre Pio, what did the pope say about Casa?
5. In Chapter 6, how did Benedetto feel when Padre Pio resisted returning to the friary?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)