|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30, The Greatest Cross, Chapter 31, Just in Time for My Golden Jubilee, Chapter 32, I Cannot Bear My Cross Anymore, Chapter 33, 'Give Me the Obedience to Die!', Chapter 34, Padre Pio Lives!, Chapter 35, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, Epilogue, An Imitato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, how did Padre Pio feel about his daily schedule?
(a) He disliked it.
(b) He couldn't understand it.
(c) He enjoyed it.
(d) He forgot to follow it.
2. At the beginning of World War I, what did Padre Pio say the cause of war was?
(a) Man's unbelief.
(b) God's misunderstanding.
(c) Man's greed.
(d) Women's wants.
3. Who did Padre Pio hire as a secretary in Chapter 24?
(a) A cousin of his.
(b) A priest.
(c) Maria's younger sister.
(d) A newspaper writer.
4. What did the author say in Chapter 8 about the desire behind the mystical experience?
(a) It is the desire to serve humanity.
(b) It is the desire to leave the world.
(c) It is the desire to save one's self.
(d) It is the desire to be awakened.
5. What happened when Padre Pio told his superiors about his visions in Chapter 4?
(a) He was sent away.
(b) He was given medicine.
(c) He was assigned a spiritual guide.
(d) He was asked to return to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice did Padre Pio give regarding the devil, according to the author in Chapter 11?
2. In "The Agony of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane," what did Padre Pio salvation required?
3. In Chapter 26, how long did the author say Padre Pio would hear confessions for each day?
4. In the epilogue, what did the author say made Padre Pio least interesting?
5. In Chapter 6, who did Padre Pio tell about his desire to return to Pietrelcina?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)