|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30, The Greatest Cross, Chapter 31, Just in Time for My Golden Jubilee, Chapter 32, I Cannot Bear My Cross Anymore, Chapter 33, 'Give Me the Obedience to Die!', Chapter 34, Padre Pio Lives!, Chapter 35, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, Epilogue, An Imitato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many teachers did Padre Pio have during his childhood?
2. When did other people, aside from Benedetto, learn about Padre Pio's visions?
3. In Chapter 8, what did the author say the first stage of mystical experiences is?
(a) Awakening of the self.
(b) Spiritual marriage.
(d) Purification of the self.
4. In Chapter 17, what happened to Padre Pio's confessions?
(a) He was able to predict their sins.
(b) He stopped taking confessions.
(c) He began taking confessions from women.
(d) He could relieve people of sin by touching them.
5. In Chapter 33, who did Padre Pio want to order him to die?
(b) His superior.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Pope Pius XI took over, what was his major concern?
2. In Chapter 21, what pauses development of The House for the Relief of Suffering?
3. In Chapter 25, what month was the hospital built?
4. In Chapter 3, how were Padre Pio's vows described?
5. At the end of Chapter 24, who did the author say called on Padre Pio for help?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)