|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30, The Greatest Cross, Chapter 31, Just in Time for My Golden Jubilee, Chapter 32, I Cannot Bear My Cross Anymore, Chapter 33, 'Give Me the Obedience to Die!', Chapter 34, Padre Pio Lives!, Chapter 35, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, Epilogue, An Imitato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what was life like in Pietrelcina?
(a) The town had been flooding.
(b) Most of the women left.
(c) Many people were ill.
(d) A wave of wealth passed through the town.
2. In Chapter 19, why was Padre Pio's family blackmailed?
(a) To prevent a book from being published.
(b) To save Padre Pio's job.
(c) To end a harrassment charge.
(d) To stop personal photos from being leaked.
3. In Chapter 26, when did Padre Pio usually pray the rosary?
(a) After lunch.
(b) Between confessions.
(c) After mass.
(d) Before bedtime.
4. At the end of Chapter 9, how did the author describe Padre Pio's time away from the friary?
(a) A waste of time.
5. Even though Padre Pio showed religious enthusiasm as a child, what did his neighbors say in Chapter 2?
(a) That he never prayed in front of them.
(b) That he rarely attended church.
(c) That he defaced a Bible.
(d) That he sometimes stole.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Pellegrina die?
2. How did the author support Padre Pio's ability to bilocate in Chapter 28?
3. In Chapter 9, what convinced Padre Pio to return to the cloister?
4. What happened after Benedetto was forbidden from writing to Padre Pio?
5. Why did Padre Pio question becoming a full member of Capuchin Order?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)