|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30, The Greatest Cross, Chapter 31, Just in Time for My Golden Jubilee, Chapter 32, I Cannot Bear My Cross Anymore, Chapter 33, 'Give Me the Obedience to Die!', Chapter 34, Padre Pio Lives!, Chapter 35, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, Epilogue, An Imitato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 26, when did the author say Padre Pio's day began?
2. In Chapter 17, what miracles did the author detail?
(a) Speaking in tongue miracles.
(b) Birthing miracles.
(c) Healing miracles.
(d) Natural disaster miracles.
3. Even though Padre Pio showed religious enthusiasm as a child, what did his neighbors say in Chapter 2?
(a) That he defaced a Bible.
(b) That he rarely attended church.
(c) That he never prayed in front of them.
(d) That he sometimes stole.
4. Even though the people of Pietrelcina were Roman Catholic, what other beliefs did they entertain?
(a) No other ideas.
(b) Pagan traditions.
(c) Jewish ideologies.
5. In Chapter 30, when did Padre Pio say he felt healed?
(a) After leaving the second hospital.
(b) After his first day in the hospital.
(c) While being moved to a new hospital.
(d) Before going to the first hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Padre Pio told his superiors about his visions in Chapter 4?
2. In Chapter 6, how did Benedetto feel when Padre Pio resisted returning to the friary?
3. In Chapter 20, what did Padre Pio lose?
4. What did Padre Pio study in Chapter 3 in order to become a friar?
5. How did Gra feel about praying the rosary?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)