|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30, The Greatest Cross, Chapter 31, Just in Time for My Golden Jubilee, Chapter 32, I Cannot Bear My Cross Anymore, Chapter 33, 'Give Me the Obedience to Die!', Chapter 34, Padre Pio Lives!, Chapter 35, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, Epilogue, An Imitato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 21, what pauses development of The House for the Relief of Suffering?
(a) World War II.
(b) Padre Pio's illness.
(c) Adelaide's death.
(d) A lack of money.
2. In Chapter 27, what varied about Padre Pio according to who was witnessing him?
(a) His smell.
(b) His voice.
(c) His glow.
(d) His height.
3. In Chapter 26, when did the author say Padre Pio's day began?
4. When was Padre Pio declared terminally ill?
5. In Chapter 24, what religious movement did Padre Pio try to stop?
(a) Seventh Day Adventists.
(b) Jehovah's Witnesses.
(c) Jewish Reformists.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what was life like in Pietrelcina?
2. When did Padre Pio have a doctor attempt to heal his stigmata wounds?
3. In Chapter 20, what did the author say made Padre Pio's life in Rome a little easier?
4. In Chapter 7, how many stages did the author say Padre Pio's ministry had?
5. Why did one doctor believe that Padre Pio was having psychosomatic physical issues?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)