|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30, The Greatest Cross, Chapter 31, Just in Time for My Golden Jubilee, Chapter 32, I Cannot Bear My Cross Anymore, Chapter 33, 'Give Me the Obedience to Die!', Chapter 34, Padre Pio Lives!, Chapter 35, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, Epilogue, An Imitato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the author describe Padre Pio's trip to Rome?
(a) The most awakening trip of his life.
(b) The most painful trip of his life.
(c) The most dangerous trip of his life.
(d) The longest trip of his life.
2. What advice did Padre Pio give regarding the devil, according to the author in Chapter 11?
(a) Speak with the devil.
(b) He didn't give advice regarding the devil.
(c) Believe in the devil.
(d) Reject the devil.
3. In Chapter 3, why did Padre Pio decide to live a life of suffering?
(a) Because it would keep him from temptation.
(b) Because it made him feel better about leaving his family.
(c) Because his teacher suggested it.
(d) Because it was a witness to Christ.
4. Why was Padre Pio sent to Foggia?
(a) Because he was being investigated.
(b) Because he was needed to help fix a fraudulent friary.
(c) Because his sister was sick.
(d) Because they were starting a ministry there.
5. In Chapter 21, what pauses development of The House for the Relief of Suffering?
(a) A lack of money.
(b) World War II.
(c) Adelaide's death.
(d) Padre Pio's illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, how did Padre Pio's parents feel about the saints?
2. In Chapter 25, what month was the hospital built?
3. In Chapter 5, what did Padre Pio do to help others through Purgatory?
4. In Chapter 20, what did the author say made Padre Pio's life in Rome a little easier?
5. How many teachers did Padre Pio have during his childhood?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)