|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30, The Greatest Cross, Chapter 31, Just in Time for My Golden Jubilee, Chapter 32, I Cannot Bear My Cross Anymore, Chapter 33, 'Give Me the Obedience to Die!', Chapter 34, Padre Pio Lives!, Chapter 35, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, Epilogue, An Imitato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Padre Pio question becoming a full member of Capuchin Order?
(a) He couldn't renounce the joys of life.
(b) He couldn't remember his oath.
(c) He didn't have the money.
(d) He didn't like the other men in the group.
2. Where was Padre Pio told he was terminally ill?
(a) At the Vatican.
(b) In the United States.
(c) In Naples.
(d) At the friary.
3. As a teenager, how did Padre Pio treat women?
(a) He would write about them but not speak to them.
(b) He took them out on dates.
(c) He kissed a few.
(d) He had to fend them off.
4. How did Gra feel about praying the rosary?
(a) He always forgot to pray the rosary.
(b) It was a routine.
(c) He hated it.
(d) It brought him joy.
5. In Chapter 24, what religious movement did Padre Pio try to stop?
(a) Seventh Day Adventists.
(c) Jehovah's Witnesses.
(d) Jewish Reformists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Padre Pio study at the friary at San Marco la Catola?
2. In Chapter 21, what pauses development of The House for the Relief of Suffering?
3. In Chapter 13, how did the author say he felt toward reports that Padre Pio was neurotic?
4. In Chapter 21, how long did the author say Padre Pio reportedly slept for at night?
5. How did Bill Carrigan describe Padre Pio after meeting him?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)