|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30, The Greatest Cross, Chapter 31, Just in Time for My Golden Jubilee, Chapter 32, I Cannot Bear My Cross Anymore, Chapter 33, 'Give Me the Obedience to Die!', Chapter 34, Padre Pio Lives!, Chapter 35, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, Epilogue, An Imitato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many older siblings did Padre Pio have?
2. In Chapter 21, how long did the author say Padre Pio reportedly slept for at night?
(a) Six hours.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Eight hours.
(d) Four hours.
3. Why did the author say news of Padre Pio's stigmata spread slowly at first?
(a) He hid them for months.
(b) People didn't believe they were real.
(c) Many people were sick at the time.
(d) News of the stigmata spread quickly.
4. How did Gra feel about praying the rosary?
(a) It was a routine.
(b) He always forgot to pray the rosary.
(c) It brought him joy.
(d) He hated it.
5. Why did the author say the 1960s were a sad time for Padre Pio?
(a) The pope was cruel to him.
(b) The political environment limited his influence.
(c) Many of his friends died.
(d) He couldn't bilocate any longer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 21, what pauses development of The House for the Relief of Suffering?
2. In Chapter 1, what nickname was Padre Pio's family given?
3. In Chapter 29, when Padre Pio healed, who did he give credit to?
4. In Chapter 3, how did Padre Pio feel about his daily schedule?
5. In Chapter 5, what did Padre Pio do to help others through Purgatory?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)