|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30, The Greatest Cross, Chapter 31, Just in Time for My Golden Jubilee, Chapter 32, I Cannot Bear My Cross Anymore, Chapter 33, 'Give Me the Obedience to Die!', Chapter 34, Padre Pio Lives!, Chapter 35, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, Epilogue, An Imitato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Padre Pio do after Vatican II?
(a) He continued to do the Latin Mass.
(b) He embraced the new changes.
(c) He learned English.
(d) He started Vatican III.
2. Why did Padre Pio join Capuchin Order?
(a) To train to be a priest.
(b) To learn world languages.
(c) To become a friar.
(d) To study history.
3. In Chapter 17, what miracles did the author detail?
(a) Natural disaster miracles.
(b) Healing miracles.
(c) Speaking in tongue miracles.
(d) Birthing miracles.
4. In Chapter 1, what nickname was Padre Pio's family given?
(a) The devoted family.
(b) The God is everything family.
(c) The God is center family.
(d) The lonely family.
5. In Chapter 12, who did the author say Padre Pio was teaching?
(a) High school girls.
(b) Children of both genders.
(c) Adult men.
(d) High school boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 21, how did Padre Pio feel about people traveling to see him?
2. What vision did Padre Pio report having in 1903?
3. Why did the author say news of Padre Pio's stigmata spread slowly at first?
4. Who recorded the instance of Padre Pio speaking with demons?
5. In Chapter 8, how did the author try to tie Padre Pio's life to the stages of mystical experience?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)