|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30, The Greatest Cross, Chapter 31, Just in Time for My Golden Jubilee, Chapter 32, I Cannot Bear My Cross Anymore, Chapter 33, 'Give Me the Obedience to Die!', Chapter 34, Padre Pio Lives!, Chapter 35, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, Epilogue, An Imitato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Padre Pio join Capuchin Order?
(a) To train to be a priest.
(b) To learn world languages.
(c) To study history.
(d) To become a friar.
2. In Chapter 13, how long did the author say Padre Pio's hands bled for?
(a) Forty years.
(b) Fifty years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Thirty years.
3. How did the author support Padre Pio's ability to bilocate in Chapter 28?
(a) He quotes from Padre Pio's writing.
(b) He interviews Protestants.
(c) He reviews accounts of reliable sources.
(d) He doesn't support Padre Pio's ability to bilocate.
4. How many people did the author estimate attended Padre Pio's funeral?
(a) Around 50,000.
(b) It was a private ceremony.
(c) Around 10,000.
(d) Around 100,000.
5. What did Giovanna Rizzani say Padre Pio's form promised her?
(a) To help her earn money.
(b) To free her from pain.
(c) To take care of her soul.
(d) To show her the way.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 20, what did Padre Pio name his sacrifice to God for the needs of the unsaved?
2. In Chapter 4, how were Benedetto's beliefs described?
3. In Chapter 4, how were Padre Pio's visions described?
4. Who did Padre Pio hire as a secretary in Chapter 24?
5. In "The Agony of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane," what did Padre Pio salvation required?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)