|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30, The Greatest Cross, Chapter 31, Just in Time for My Golden Jubilee, Chapter 32, I Cannot Bear My Cross Anymore, Chapter 33, 'Give Me the Obedience to Die!', Chapter 34, Padre Pio Lives!, Chapter 35, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, Epilogue, An Imitato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Padre Pio study in Chapter 3 in order to become a friar?
(a) Charity mangement.
(b) Biblical history.
(c) Community life.
(d) Mary's life.
2. When did Padre Pio visit Rome with his sister?
3. When Pope Pius XI took over, what was his major concern?
(a) Working with ecstatics.
(b) Weeding out frauds.
(c) Making the church more money.
(d) Totalitarian regimes.
4. How did Dr. Lombardi describe Padre Pio's trances?
(a) A fraud.
(b) Lost suffering.
(c) True ecstacy.
(d) Hightened awarenesses.
5. After the new church was built in Chapter 25, what did Padre Pio begin doing?
(a) Hosting a radio show.
(b) Meeting with Americans.
(c) Leading a "prayer army".
(d) Writing books.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 29, what did a blind man claim Padre Pio did for him?
2. Where did Padre Pio's father work most of his life?
3. What mood was Padre Pio in when he wrote "The Agony of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane"?
4. In Chapter 19, why was Padre Pio's family blackmailed?
5. In Chapter 20, what did Padre Pio name his sacrifice to God for the needs of the unsaved?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)