|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30, The Greatest Cross, Chapter 31, Just in Time for My Golden Jubilee, Chapter 32, I Cannot Bear My Cross Anymore, Chapter 33, 'Give Me the Obedience to Die!', Chapter 34, Padre Pio Lives!, Chapter 35, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, Epilogue, An Imitato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Padre Pio's childhood, how did his family make money?
(a) They sewed quilts.
(b) They worked for the government.
(c) They were traders.
(d) They ran a farm.
2. At the end of Chapter 24, who did the author say called on Padre Pio for help?
(a) Famous people.
(c) Sick people.
3. In Chapter 24, how did Padre Pio feel about the monarchy?
(a) He ignored it.
(b) He supported it.
(c) He wanted to join it.
(d) He opposed it.
4. What did the author name the first five years after Padre Pio returned home?
(a) Double exile.
(c) The awakening.
5. What happened when Padre Pio covered his hand wounds?
(a) They went away for awhile.
(b) They became worse.
(c) He was wounded on his arms.
(d) The bandages wouldn't stay in place.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 30, when did Padre Pio say he felt healed?
2. In Chapter 11, how did the author try to summarize Padre Pio's advice?
3. At the end of Chapter 9, how did the author describe Padre Pio's time away from the friary?
4. In Chapter 12, who did the author say Padre Pio was teaching?
5. In Chapter 17, what happened to Padre Pio's confessions?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)