|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30, The Greatest Cross, Chapter 31, Just in Time for My Golden Jubilee, Chapter 32, I Cannot Bear My Cross Anymore, Chapter 33, 'Give Me the Obedience to Die!', Chapter 34, Padre Pio Lives!, Chapter 35, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, Epilogue, An Imitato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Giovanna Rizzani say Padre Pio's form promised her?
(a) To free her from pain.
(b) To take care of her soul.
(c) To show her the way.
(d) To help her earn money.
2. In Chapter 25, what did Padre Pio say his medical and religious center would appeal to?
(a) Mind and God.
(b) Earth and God.
(c) Body and earth.
(d) Body and soul.
3. After being declared terminally ill, when was Padre Pio able to leave his bed?
(a) He could never leave his bed.
(b) To work with Benedetto.
(c) Whenever he wanted.
(d) For mass.
4. In Chapter 9, what convinced Padre Pio to return to the cloister?
(a) Benedetto physicall forced him back.
(b) His mother begged him.
(c) A woman offered to sacrafice herself.
(d) The blood he saw during the war.
5. In Chapter 3, what was the purpose of the novitiate?
(a) To frighten.
(b) To entertain.
(c) To educate.
(d) To sedate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What explanation for his hand wounds did Padre Pio give?
2. In Chapter 4, what did the author say many people believed about Padre Pio?
3. In Chapter 21, what pauses development of The House for the Relief of Suffering?
4. In Chapter 7, how many stages did the author say Padre Pio's ministry had?
5. How did the author describe Padre Pio's thought of God in Chapter 8?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)