|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30, The Greatest Cross, Chapter 31, Just in Time for My Golden Jubilee, Chapter 32, I Cannot Bear My Cross Anymore, Chapter 33, 'Give Me the Obedience to Die!', Chapter 34, Padre Pio Lives!, Chapter 35, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, Epilogue, An Imitato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Padre Pio returned to Pietrelcina in Chapter 7, what was he known for?
(a) Arguing with other churches.
(b) Pointing out sin.
(c) Forcing people to work on Sundays.
(d) Disliking the townspeople.
2. How did Bill Carrigan describe Padre Pio after meeting him?
3. When was Padre Pio declared terminally ill?
4. How did Padre Pio feel about leaving his family in Chapter 2?
(a) He was excited.
(b) He didn't care.
(c) He was sad.
(d) He was proud.
5. Why did Brunatto threaten to publish a book?
(a) He didn't threaten to publish a book.
(b) To get the pope to meet with him.
(c) To upset secularists.
(d) To force the ban on Padre Pio to be lifted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Pope Benedict XV protect Padre Pio during his lifetime?
2. Who did Padre Pio hire as a secretary in Chapter 24?
3. In Chapter 19, why did Padre Pio feel like he had more time to work with his spiritual children?
4. In Chapter 26, what example did the author use to prove how harsh Padre Pio could be with his supporters?
5. After being declared terminally ill, when was Padre Pio able to leave his bed?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)