|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30, The Greatest Cross, Chapter 31, Just in Time for My Golden Jubilee, Chapter 32, I Cannot Bear My Cross Anymore, Chapter 33, 'Give Me the Obedience to Die!', Chapter 34, Padre Pio Lives!, Chapter 35, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, Epilogue, An Imitato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 21, what did the author say Padre Pio's life was not when it came to supernatural feats?
(a) A Biblical mirror.
(b) A carnival.
2. At the beginning of World War I, what did Padre Pio say the cause of war was?
(a) Women's wants.
(b) Man's greed.
(c) God's misunderstanding.
(d) Man's unbelief.
3. Why did Pope Benedict XV protect Padre Pio during his lifetime?
(a) Because he felt that Padre Pio was authentic.
(b) Because he took an oath to protect Padre Pio.
(c) He didn't, Pope Benedict XV was Padre Pio's enemy.
(d) Because he protected all Catholics.
4. In Chapter 3, why did Padre Pio decide to live a life of suffering?
(a) Because his teacher suggested it.
(b) Because it was a witness to Christ.
(c) Because it made him feel better about leaving his family.
(d) Because it would keep him from temptation.
5. In Chapter 25, what month was the hospital built?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Padre Pio declared terminally ill?
2. In Chapter 5, what did Padre Pio do to help others through Purgatory?
3. In Chapter 1, how did Padre Pio's parents feel about the saints?
4. What did the author say in Chapter 8 about the desire behind the mystical experience?
5. In Chapter 4, what did Padre Pio's visions inspire him to do?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)