|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30, The Greatest Cross, Chapter 31, Just in Time for My Golden Jubilee, Chapter 32, I Cannot Bear My Cross Anymore, Chapter 33, 'Give Me the Obedience to Die!', Chapter 34, Padre Pio Lives!, Chapter 35, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, Epilogue, An Imitato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, why was Padre Pio's ordination delayed?
(a) He was sick.
(b) His paperwork was missing.
(c) He was out of town.
(d) He hadn't finished his requirements.
2. When Padre Pio returned to Pietrelcina in Chapter 7, what was he known for?
(a) Arguing with other churches.
(b) Pointing out sin.
(c) Forcing people to work on Sundays.
(d) Disliking the townspeople.
3. What did Don Giovanni Miscio say against Padre Pio and his ministry?
(a) He said they were being tricked by Padre Pio.
(b) He said they were distancing themselves from the church's doctrine.
(c) He said they were using Padre Pio to make money.
(d) He said they were robbing Padre Pio.
4. In 1933, what changed for Padre Pio?
(a) He could give last rites.
(b) He could give mass publicly.
(c) He could break the host.
(d) He could hear confessions from women.
5. In Chapter 5, when did the author say Padre Pio experienced great exultation?
(a) During mass.
(b) While traveling.
(c) During consolation.
(d) After falling asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, why did Padre Pio decide to live a life of suffering?
2. At the end of Chapter 24, who did the author say called on Padre Pio for help?
3. In Chapter 4, how were Benedetto's beliefs described?
4. In Chapter 15, what did the author say Padre Pio accepted donations for?
5. In Chapter 24, how did Padre Pio feel about the monarchy?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)