|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30, The Greatest Cross, Chapter 31, Just in Time for My Golden Jubilee, Chapter 32, I Cannot Bear My Cross Anymore, Chapter 33, 'Give Me the Obedience to Die!', Chapter 34, Padre Pio Lives!, Chapter 35, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, Epilogue, An Imitato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 21, what did the author say Padre Pio's life was not when it came to supernatural feats?
(a) A Biblical mirror.
(b) A carnival.
2. What happened when Benedetto learned of Padre Pio's wounds?
(a) He wanted to return him to their community.
(b) He wanted him to write about his experience.
(c) He wanted him to take his job.
(d) He wanted to send him to exile.
3. When was Padre Pio declared terminally ill?
4. How old was Padre Pio when he visited St. Pellegrino the Martyr?
5. Why did Padre Pio join Capuchin Order?
(a) To study history.
(b) To learn world languages.
(c) To train to be a priest.
(d) To become a friar.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 28, how was Padre Pio's ability to bilocate described?
2. In Chapter 16, what did Gagliardi tell the Papal office about Padre Pio?
3. What mood was Padre Pio in when he wrote "The Agony of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane"?
4. In Chapter 7, why did many townspeople claim demons circled Padre Pio?
5. What did Benedetto tell Padre Pio in Chapter 5 to help with his fears?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)