|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30, The Greatest Cross, Chapter 31, Just in Time for My Golden Jubilee, Chapter 32, I Cannot Bear My Cross Anymore, Chapter 33, 'Give Me the Obedience to Die!', Chapter 34, Padre Pio Lives!, Chapter 35, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, Epilogue, An Imitato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, why did many people skip Padre Pio's masses?
(a) Because he evoked demons.
(b) Because he spoke to heavenly beings.
(c) Because he was always unprepared.
(d) Because he gave mass out of his house.
2. In Chapter 13, how long did the author say Padre Pio's hands bled for?
(a) Thirty years.
(b) Fifty years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Forty years.
3. In Chapter 7, why did many townspeople claim demons circled Padre Pio?
(a) To keep people away.
(b) To try to destract him.
(c) Because he was convincing them of their faith.
(d) Because he was unholy.
4. At the beginning of World War I, what did Padre Pio say the cause of war was?
(a) God's misunderstanding.
(b) Man's unbelief.
(c) Women's wants.
(d) Man's greed.
5. What season was it when Padre Pio left his family in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, how did the progression of World War I personally affect Padre Pio?
2. In Chapter 9, how did Benedetto show his anger toward Padre Pio?
3. In Chapter 20, what did Mayor Mordalci do to try to defend Padre Pio?
4. How many teachers did Padre Pio have during his childhood?
5. Who did Padre Pio say healed him in Chapter 30?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)