|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30, The Greatest Cross, Chapter 31, Just in Time for My Golden Jubilee, Chapter 32, I Cannot Bear My Cross Anymore, Chapter 33, 'Give Me the Obedience to Die!', Chapter 34, Padre Pio Lives!, Chapter 35, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, Epilogue, An Imitato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Capuchin Order insist Padre Pio do before being accepted?
(a) Have a private education.
(b) Learn three languages.
(c) Study world religions.
(d) Travel to the United States.
2. In Chapter 2, how did Padre Pio's father react when he told him about speaking with a guardian angle?
(a) He told Padre Pio to keep it a secret.
(b) He didn't believe Padre Pio.
(c) He believed Padre Pio.
(d) He asked Padre Pio for proof.
3. At the end of Chapter 9, how did the author describe Padre Pio's time away from the friary?
(a) A waste of time.
4. Where did "Pio" come from in Padre Pio's name?
(a) A writer.
(b) A pope.
(c) A bishop.
(d) A king.
5. When did Padre Pio visit Rome with his sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 21, what did the author say Padre Pio's life was not when it came to supernatural feats?
2. In Chapter 13, how did the author say he felt toward reports that Padre Pio was neurotic?
3. Why did Pope Benedict XV protect Padre Pio during his lifetime?
4. How did Bill Carrigan describe Padre Pio after meeting him?
5. Who was healed at St. Pellegrino the Martyr when Padre Pio visited?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)