|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30, The Greatest Cross, Chapter 31, Just in Time for My Golden Jubilee, Chapter 32, I Cannot Bear My Cross Anymore, Chapter 33, 'Give Me the Obedience to Die!', Chapter 34, Padre Pio Lives!, Chapter 35, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, Epilogue, An Imitato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vision did Padre Pio report having in 1903?
(a) Instructions on how to fight a demon.
(b) A beautiful woman showing him art.
(c) Mary holding his hand.
(d) Details about the world wars.
2. Who did Padre Pio hire as a secretary in Chapter 24?
(a) A newspaper writer.
(b) Maria's younger sister.
(c) A cousin of his.
(d) A priest.
3. In Chapter 21, what did the author say Padre Pio's life was not when it came to supernatural feats?
(b) A carnival.
(d) A Biblical mirror.
4. What advice did Padre Pio give regarding the devil, according to the author in Chapter 11?
(a) Believe in the devil.
(b) Reject the devil.
(c) Speak with the devil.
(d) He didn't give advice regarding the devil.
5. In Chapter 3, how were Padre Pio's vows described?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the author say in Chapter 8 about the desire behind the mystical experience?
2. What did Padre Pio study at the friary at San Marco la Catola?
3. In Chapter 6, what did the author say Padre Pio told Jesus?
4. In Chapter 17, what happened to Padre Pio's confessions?
5. In Chapter 18, why did Maria Pyle's mother come to Italy?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)