|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how were Padre Pio's visions described?
(a) As supernatural conversations.
(b) As fleeting images.
(c) As painful occurances.
(d) As holy interceptions.
2. In Chapter 26, what example did the author use to prove how harsh Padre Pio could be with his supporters?
(a) He would shut doors in their faces.
(b) He would send them home without speaking to them.
(c) He would slap them.
(d) He would tell them they were going to hell.
3. In Chapter 6, who did Padre Pio tell about his desire to return to Pietrelcina?
(c) His superior.
4. When did other people, aside from Benedetto, learn about Padre Pio's visions?
5. In Chapter 21, what did the author say Padre Pio's life was not when it came to supernatural feats?
(c) A carnival.
(d) A Biblical mirror.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Padre Pio declared terminally ill?
2. After being declared terminally ill, when was Padre Pio able to leave his bed?
3. In Chapter 7, why did many townspeople claim demons circled Padre Pio?
4. What happened when Padre Pio told his superiors about his visions in Chapter 4?
5. How did Raffaelina's death affect Padre Pio?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)