|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Padre Pio feel about the mystics when he first learned about them?
(a) He was humored by them.
(b) He disliked their ideas.
(c) He liked their ideas, but quickly forgot them.
(d) He was greatly influenced by them.
2. In Chapter 13, how long did the author say Padre Pio's hands bled for?
(a) Fifty years.
(b) Thirty years.
(c) Forty years.
(d) Twenty years.
3. In Chapter 12, what did the author note about the miracles attributed to Padre Pio at this time in his life?
(a) They relied more on common spirits than God.
(b) They were all relating to women.
(c) None were documented well enough to verify.
(d) Many were fakes.
4. In Chapter 14, why did Padre Pio turn down an examination by Gerardo Agostino Gemelli?
(a) Because he didn't have permission.
(b) He didn't turn the examination down.
(c) Because he wasn't certified.
(d) Because he wasn't Christian.
5. Where did "Pio" come from in Padre Pio's name?
(a) A writer.
(b) A pope.
(c) A bishop.
(d) A king.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, how many rules for spiritual growth did the author say Padre Pio had?
2. How did the author describe Padre Pio's trip to Rome?
3. In Chapter 15, what did the author say Padre Pio accepted donations for?
4. During Padre Pio's childhood, how did his family make money?
5. In Chapter 16, what did Gagliardi tell the Papal office about Padre Pio?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)