|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 21, what pauses development of The House for the Relief of Suffering?
(a) Padre Pio's illness.
(b) A lack of money.
(c) Adelaide's death.
(d) World War II.
2. In Chapter 21, what did the author say Padre Pio's life was not when it came to supernatural feats?
(a) A Biblical mirror.
(d) A carnival.
3. Where was Padre Pio told he was terminally ill?
(a) At the Vatican.
(b) In the United States.
(c) In Naples.
(d) At the friary.
4. In Chapter 11, what did the author say was strange about Padre Pio's early followers?
(a) They were women.
(b) They were Jewish.
(c) They were originally non-believers.
(d) They were young.
5. In Chapter 15, what was Monsignor Pasquale Gagliardi accused of?
(b) Undermining Padre Pio.
(c) Forgetting his vows.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Gra feel about praying the rosary?
2. Why was Padre Pio sent to Foggia?
3. What city is Pietrelcina near?
4. What did Padre Pio study at the friary at San Marco la Catola?
5. In Chapter 17, what miracles did the author detail?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)