|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Padre Pio covered his hand wounds?
(a) They became worse.
(b) The bandages wouldn't stay in place.
(c) They went away for awhile.
(d) He was wounded on his arms.
2. In Chapter 14, why did Padre Pio turn down an examination by Gerardo Agostino Gemelli?
(a) Because he wasn't Christian.
(b) Because he didn't have permission.
(c) Because he wasn't certified.
(d) He didn't turn the examination down.
3. What did the Rule of St. Francis forbid?
(a) Taking vacations.
(b) Not shaving facial hair.
(c) Praying at night.
(d) Wearing shoes.
4. What season was it when Padre Pio left his family in Chapter 2?
5. In Chapter 5, what did Padre Pio do to help others through Purgatory?
(a) Offered his own suffering.
(b) Taught them to pray the rosary.
(c) Called upon God to end Purgatory.
(d) He didn't help others through Purgatory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Padre Pio say he feared God in Chapter 5?
2. In Chapter 20, what did Padre Pio name his sacrifice to God for the needs of the unsaved?
3. What advice did Padre Pio give regarding the devil, according to the author in Chapter 11?
4. After being declared terminally ill, when was Padre Pio able to leave his bed?
5. How did Dr. Lombardi describe Padre Pio's trances?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)