|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 20, what did the author say made Padre Pio's life in Rome a little easier?
(a) They make a holiday to honor him.
(b) Gagliardi loses his job.
(c) Andrea Cesarano offers support to Padre Pio.
(d) The pope writes a statement in his favor.
2. In Chapter 26, why did the author say Padre Pio often went to bed at 1:30am?
(a) Because he was working at the hospital.
(b) Because he was praying and reading.
(c) Because he was praying the rosary.
(d) Because he was speaking with God.
3. In Chapter 23, how did American and British soldiers affect Padre Pio's ministry?
(a) They shrunk the number of followers.
(b) They translated his writings.
(c) They spread it.
(d) They forced him to move.
4. How did the author describe Padre Pio's trip to Rome?
(a) The most dangerous trip of his life.
(b) The most painful trip of his life.
(c) The longest trip of his life.
(d) The most awakening trip of his life.
5. Where was Padre Pio told he was terminally ill?
(a) In Naples.
(b) In the United States.
(c) At the friary.
(d) At the Vatican.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what was life like in Pietrelcina?
2. In Chapter 1, what nickname was Padre Pio's family given?
3. How did Mayor Morcaldi react to news that Padre Pio should not be considered a saint?
4. Who did Padre Pio hire as a secretary in Chapter 24?
5. In Chapter 26, what did Padre Pio do instead of eating dinner?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)