|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 20, what did Padre Pio name his sacrifice to God for the needs of the unsaved?
(a) His justification.
(b) His crime.
(c) His imprisonment.
(d) His duty.
2. Why did Pope Benedict XV protect Padre Pio during his lifetime?
(a) Because he took an oath to protect Padre Pio.
(b) Because he protected all Catholics.
(c) He didn't, Pope Benedict XV was Padre Pio's enemy.
(d) Because he felt that Padre Pio was authentic.
3. How old was Padre Pio when he visited St. Pellegrino the Martyr?
4. In Chapter 3, why did Padre Pio decide to live a life of suffering?
(a) Because it would keep him from temptation.
(b) Because it made him feel better about leaving his family.
(c) Because his teacher suggested it.
(d) Because it was a witness to Christ.
5. In Chapter 24, how did Padre Pio feel about the monarchy?
(a) He ignored it.
(b) He opposed it.
(c) He wanted to join it.
(d) He supported it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 19, why did Padre Pio feel like he had more time to work with his spiritual children?
2. What mood was Padre Pio in when he wrote "The Agony of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane"?
3. What did Padre Pio do when he became impatient with penitents?
4. In Chapter 24, what religious movement did Padre Pio try to stop?
5. Why was Padre Pio sent to Foggia?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)