|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 25, what month was the hospital built?
2. Who did Padre Pio hire as a secretary in Chapter 24?
(a) A priest.
(b) A newspaper writer.
(c) Maria's younger sister.
(d) A cousin of his.
3. In Chapter 24, how did Padre Pio feel about the monarchy?
(a) He ignored it.
(b) He wanted to join it.
(c) He opposed it.
(d) He supported it.
4. How did Padre Pio feel about leaving his family in Chapter 2?
(a) He was proud.
(b) He was sad.
(c) He was excited.
(d) He didn't care.
5. How did Bill Carrigan describe Padre Pio after meeting him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Benedetto tell Padre Pio in Chapter 5 to help with his fears?
2. When Pope Pius XI took over, what was his major concern?
3. In 1933, what changed for Padre Pio?
4. Why did one doctor believe that Padre Pio was having psychosomatic physical issues?
5. When was Padre Pio declared terminally ill?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)