|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Padre Pio's friends could not meet with him in Chapter 20, what did they do?
(a) Went home.
(b) Broke into his room.
(c) Wrote letters.
(d) Sang songs.
2. In Chapter 29, what did a blind man claim Padre Pio did for him?
(b) Renewed his religious beliefs.
(c) Gave him sight for one year.
(d) Restored his pupils.
3. How did Raffaelina's death affect Padre Pio?
(a) He wanted to die also.
(b) He wanted to return to exile.
(c) He wanted to change religions.
(d) He wanted to start a new ministry.
4. In Chapter 21, how did Padre Pio feel about people traveling to see him?
(a) He liked it.
(b) He was embarrassed by it.
(c) He disliked it.
(d) He felt proud.
5. In Chapter 15, why did Archpriest Don Giuseppe begin confessing to Padre Pio?
(a) Because Padre Pio was most trustful.
(b) Because he thought he was blessed.
(c) Because he thought Padre Pio was a different person.
(d) Because he wanted a promotion in the friary.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, how did Padre Pio hurt his hands?
2. Even though Padre Pio showed religious enthusiasm as a child, what did his neighbors say in Chapter 2?
3. In Chapter 28, how was Padre Pio's ability to bilocate described?
4. Why did one doctor believe that Padre Pio was having psychosomatic physical issues?
5. After the new church was built in Chapter 25, what did Padre Pio begin doing?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)