|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what nickname was Padre Pio's family given?
(a) The devoted family.
(b) The lonely family.
(c) The God is everything family.
(d) The God is center family.
2. At the end of Chapter 24, who did the author say called on Padre Pio for help?
(a) Sick people.
(d) Famous people.
3. In Chapter 7, what do the people of Pietrelcina call Padre Pio?
(a) Mini Monk.
(b) Fraudulent Friar.
(c) Mad Monk.
(d) Fearless Friar.
4. How did the author describe Padre Pio's trip to Rome?
(a) The most dangerous trip of his life.
(b) The longest trip of his life.
(c) The most painful trip of his life.
(d) The most awakening trip of his life.
5. In Chapter 2, how did Padre Pio's father react when he told him about speaking with a guardian angle?
(a) He believed Padre Pio.
(b) He told Padre Pio to keep it a secret.
(c) He asked Padre Pio for proof.
(d) He didn't believe Padre Pio.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Monsignor Pasquale Gagliardi try to start a fight with Padre Pio?
2. What did Padre Pio say about San Giovanni Rotondo during World War II?
3. What happened to Maria during World War II?
4. What did the Rule of St. Francis forbid?
5. In Chapter 17, what miracles did the author detail?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)