|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 9, how did the author describe Padre Pio's time away from the friary?
(a) A waste of time.
2. In Chapter 27, what varied about Padre Pio according to who was witnessing him?
(a) His smell.
(b) His voice.
(c) His glow.
(d) His height.
3. When Pope Pius XI took over, what was his major concern?
(a) Working with ecstatics.
(b) Weeding out frauds.
(c) Making the church more money.
(d) Totalitarian regimes.
4. What happened after Benedetto was forbidden from writing to Padre Pio?
(a) Benedetto was arrested.
(b) Padre Pio wrote Benedetto instead.
(c) They never met again.
(d) He visited him in private.
5. What happened when Benedetto learned of Padre Pio's wounds?
(a) He wanted him to write about his experience.
(b) He wanted to return him to their community.
(c) He wanted to send him to exile.
(d) He wanted him to take his job.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Dr. Lombardi describe Padre Pio's trances?
2. After being declared terminally ill, when was Padre Pio able to leave his bed?
3. In Chapter 3, why did Padre Pio decide to live a life of suffering?
4. When did the author say Padre Pio probably met his first protestant?
5. In Chapter 4, how were Padre Pio's visions described?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)