|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 27, what varied about Padre Pio according to who was witnessing him?
(a) His voice.
(b) His height.
(c) His smell.
(d) His glow.
2. In Chapter 15, what was Monsignor Pasquale Gagliardi accused of?
(a) Undermining Padre Pio.
(d) Forgetting his vows.
3. In Chapter 26, what example did the author use to prove how harsh Padre Pio could be with his supporters?
(a) He would tell them they were going to hell.
(b) He would send them home without speaking to them.
(c) He would slap them.
(d) He would shut doors in their faces.
4. In Chapter 2, how did Padre Pio's father react when he told him about speaking with a guardian angle?
(a) He asked Padre Pio for proof.
(b) He told Padre Pio to keep it a secret.
(c) He believed Padre Pio.
(d) He didn't believe Padre Pio.
5. What happened to Maria during World War II?
(a) She was arrested.
(b) She disappeared.
(c) She became sick.
(d) She moved back home.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 20, what did the author say made Padre Pio's life in Rome a little easier?
2. In Chapter 1, what was life like in Pietrelcina?
3. How did Gra feel about praying the rosary?
4. In Chapter 21, how did Padre Pio feel about people traveling to see him?
5. Why did the author say news of Padre Pio's stigmata spread slowly at first?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)