|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a teenager, how did Padre Pio treat women?
(a) He took them out on dates.
(b) He had to fend them off.
(c) He kissed a few.
(d) He would write about them but not speak to them.
2. What vision did Padre Pio report having in 1903?
(a) Instructions on how to fight a demon.
(b) Mary holding his hand.
(c) Details about the world wars.
(d) A beautiful woman showing him art.
3. In Chapter 12, who did the author say Padre Pio was teaching?
(a) High school boys.
(b) Adult men.
(c) High school girls.
(d) Children of both genders.
4. Why did Padre Pio question becoming a full member of Capuchin Order?
(a) He couldn't renounce the joys of life.
(b) He couldn't remember his oath.
(c) He didn't have the money.
(d) He didn't like the other men in the group.
5. At the end of Chapter 24, who did the author say called on Padre Pio for help?
(a) Sick people.
(b) Famous people.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, how did the author try to summarize Padre Pio's advice?
2. What nickname was Maria Pyle given?
3. In Chapter 8, how did the author try to tie Padre Pio's life to the stages of mystical experience?
4. What happened to Maria during World War II?
5. In Chapter 25, what month was the hospital built?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)