|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 21, how long did the author say Padre Pio reportedly slept for at night?
(a) Eight hours.
(b) Four hours.
(c) Six hours.
(d) Two hours.
2. Why did Pope Benedict XV protect Padre Pio during his lifetime?
(a) Because he took an oath to protect Padre Pio.
(b) Because he felt that Padre Pio was authentic.
(c) Because he protected all Catholics.
(d) He didn't, Pope Benedict XV was Padre Pio's enemy.
3. What happened when Padre Pio covered his hand wounds?
(a) The bandages wouldn't stay in place.
(b) They became worse.
(c) They went away for awhile.
(d) He was wounded on his arms.
4. In Chapter 18, what did Padre Pio decide to build?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A church.
(c) A school.
(d) An orphanage.
5. In Chapter 27, what varied about Padre Pio according to who was witnessing him?
(a) His smell.
(b) His height.
(c) His glow.
(d) His voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how were Padre Pio's visions described?
2. What explanation for his hand wounds did Padre Pio give?
3. In Chapter 24, what did the author say led to Padre Pio's political involvement?
4. When Pope Pius XI took over, what was his major concern?
5. What did the author say in Chapter 8 about the desire behind the mystical experience?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)