|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Padre Pio study at the friary at San Marco la Catola?
2. What happened when Benedetto learned of Padre Pio's wounds?
(a) He wanted to return him to their community.
(b) He wanted him to take his job.
(c) He wanted him to write about his experience.
(d) He wanted to send him to exile.
3. In Chapter 6, what did the author say Padre Pio told Jesus?
(a) That he had spoken to demons.
(b) That he was sorry.
(c) That he still had unconfessed sins.
(d) That he wanted to bear the cross.
4. In Chapter 28, how was Padre Pio's ability to bilocate described?
(a) As being false.
(b) As being dangerous.
(c) As being unusual.
(d) As being enlightening.
5. In Chapter 27, how did Padre Pio speak to others about his miracles?
(a) He would only write about them.
(b) He would describe them in great detail in private.
(c) He avoided speaking about them.
(d) He held monthly public reviews of his miracles.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1933, what changed for Padre Pio?
2. In Chapter 6, who did Padre Pio tell about his desire to return to Pietrelcina?
3. How did Padre Pio feel about leaving his family in Chapter 2?
4. In Chapter 15, why did Archpriest Don Giuseppe begin confessing to Padre Pio?
5. During Padre Pio's childhood, how did his family make money?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)