|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 24, how did Padre Pio feel about the monarchy?
(a) He supported it.
(b) He opposed it.
(c) He ignored it.
(d) He wanted to join it.
2. Where did "Pio" come from in Padre Pio's name?
(a) A king.
(b) A writer.
(c) A bishop.
(d) A pope.
3. In Chapter 17, what miracles did the author detail?
(a) Healing miracles.
(b) Natural disaster miracles.
(c) Speaking in tongue miracles.
(d) Birthing miracles.
4. How did Raffaelina's death affect Padre Pio?
(a) He wanted to change religions.
(b) He wanted to start a new ministry.
(c) He wanted to die also.
(d) He wanted to return to exile.
5. What did the Capuchin Order insist Padre Pio do before being accepted?
(a) Study world religions.
(b) Travel to the United States.
(c) Learn three languages.
(d) Have a private education.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, why did many people skip Padre Pio's masses?
2. When Padre Pio's friends could not meet with him in Chapter 20, what did they do?
3. After being declared terminally ill, when was Padre Pio able to leave his bed?
4. When was Padre Pio declared terminally ill?
5. In Chapter 19, why was Padre Pio's family blackmailed?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)