|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 20, what did Mayor Mordalci do to try to defend Padre Pio?
(a) Create a safe haven in his town.
(b) Expose his opponents in a book.
(c) Write an editorial in his favor.
(d) Block off Padre Pio's windows.
2. Why did Brunatto threaten to publish a book?
(a) He didn't threaten to publish a book.
(b) To get the pope to meet with him.
(c) To force the ban on Padre Pio to be lifted.
(d) To upset secularists.
3. What city is Pietrelcina near?
4. In Chapter 24, what religious movement did Padre Pio try to stop?
(a) Jewish Reformists.
(c) Jehovah's Witnesses.
(d) Seventh Day Adventists.
5. In Chapter 12, how did Padre Pio hurt his hands?
(a) He was cut by razors.
(b) He spilled acid on them.
(c) He grabbed a hot rod.
(d) He doesn't know how.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 20, what did Padre Pio lose?
2. When Padre Pio returned to Pietrelcina in Chapter 7, what was he known for?
3. What happened when Benedetto learned of Padre Pio's wounds?
4. In Chapter 6, who did Padre Pio tell about his desire to return to Pietrelcina?
5. In Chapter 21, how long did the author say Padre Pio reportedly slept for at night?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)