|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, how did Padre Pio feel about his daily schedule?
(a) He couldn't understand it.
(b) He forgot to follow it.
(c) He disliked it.
(d) He enjoyed it.
2. When Padre Pio's friends could not meet with him in Chapter 20, what did they do?
(a) Went home.
(b) Broke into his room.
(c) Wrote letters.
(d) Sang songs.
3. At the end of Chapter 24, who did the author say called on Padre Pio for help?
(a) Sick people.
(d) Famous people.
4. How did Bill Carrigan describe Padre Pio after meeting him?
5. In Chapter 4, what did the author say many people believed about Padre Pio?
(a) That he could bilocate.
(b) That he had multiple personalities.
(c) That he was witness to Christ.
(d) That he could speak to the dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 26, how long did the author say Padre Pio would hear confessions for each day?
2. In Chapter 4, how were Padre Pio's visions described?
3. In Chapter 6, who did Padre Pio tell about his desire to return to Pietrelcina?
4. What did the author name the first five years after Padre Pio returned home?
5. In Chapter 23, how did American and British soldiers affect Padre Pio's ministry?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)