|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Return to the Friary, Chapter 10, San Giovanni Rotondo, Chapter 11, The Spiritual Director, Chapter 12, The Stigmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice did Padre Pio give regarding the devil, according to the author in Chapter 11?
(a) Speak with the devil.
(b) Believe in the devil.
(c) Reject the devil.
(d) He didn't give advice regarding the devil.
2. In Chapter 12, who did the author say Padre Pio was teaching?
(a) High school boys.
(b) Adult men.
(c) High school girls.
(d) Children of both genders.
3. In Chapter 4, what did Padre Pio's visions inspire him to do?
4. In Chapter 6, what did the author say Padre Pio told Jesus?
(a) That he wanted to bear the cross.
(b) That he still had unconfessed sins.
(c) That he had spoken to demons.
(d) That he was sorry.
5. In Chapter 9, what convinced Padre Pio to return to the cloister?
(a) His mother begged him.
(b) Benedetto physicall forced him back.
(c) A woman offered to sacrafice herself.
(d) The blood he saw during the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, who did Padre Pio tell about his desire to return to Pietrelcina?
2. In Chapter 7, why did many people skip Padre Pio's masses?
3. How did the author describe Padre Pio's trip to Rome?
4. In Chapter 5, when did the author say Padre Pio experienced great exultation?
5. What happened when Padre Pio told his superiors about his visions in Chapter 4?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)