|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Return to the Friary, Chapter 10, San Giovanni Rotondo, Chapter 11, The Spiritual Director, Chapter 12, The Stigmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, how did Padre Pio feel about his daily schedule?
(a) He forgot to follow it.
(b) He couldn't understand it.
(c) He enjoyed it.
(d) He disliked it.
2. What advice did Padre Pio give regarding the devil, according to the author in Chapter 11?
(a) Speak with the devil.
(b) He didn't give advice regarding the devil.
(c) Reject the devil.
(d) Believe in the devil.
3. What did the author name the first five years after Padre Pio returned home?
(c) Double exile.
(d) The awakening.
4. Why did Padre Pio say he feared God in Chapter 5?
(a) Because he kept vomitting.
(b) Because he forgot his vows.
(c) Because he left the order.
(d) Because he had sinned.
5. When did Padre Pio visit Rome with his sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Benedetto learned of Padre Pio's wounds?
2. In Chapter 9, what convinced Padre Pio to return to the cloister?
3. In Chapter 3, why did Padre Pio decide to live a life of suffering?
4. Who was healed at St. Pellegrino the Martyr when Padre Pio visited?
5. Why did one doctor believe that Padre Pio was having psychosomatic physical issues?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)