|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Return to the Friary, Chapter 10, San Giovanni Rotondo, Chapter 11, The Spiritual Director, Chapter 12, The Stigmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Padre Pio returned to Pietrelcina in Chapter 7, what was he known for?
(a) Pointing out sin.
(b) Forcing people to work on Sundays.
(c) Disliking the townspeople.
(d) Arguing with other churches.
2. What did Padre Pio study in Chapter 3 in order to become a friar?
(a) Community life.
(b) Biblical history.
(c) Mary's life.
(d) Charity mangement.
3. In Chapter 5, what did Padre Pio do to help others through Purgatory?
(a) Called upon God to end Purgatory.
(b) He didn't help others through Purgatory.
(c) Offered his own suffering.
(d) Taught them to pray the rosary.
4. In Chapter 7, what do the people of Pietrelcina call Padre Pio?
(a) Fraudulent Friar.
(b) Fearless Friar.
(c) Mini Monk.
(d) Mad Monk.
5. What vision did Padre Pio report having in 1903?
(a) A beautiful woman showing him art.
(b) Instructions on how to fight a demon.
(c) Details about the world wars.
(d) Mary holding his hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, when did the author say Padre Pio experienced great exultation?
2. In Chapter 4, what did the author say many people believed about Padre Pio?
3. What did Benedetto tell Padre Pio in Chapter 5 to help with his fears?
4. Where did "Pio" come from in Padre Pio's name?
5. In Chapter 6, who did Padre Pio tell about his desire to return to Pietrelcina?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)