|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Return to the Friary, Chapter 10, San Giovanni Rotondo, Chapter 11, The Spiritual Director, Chapter 12, The Stigmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was healed at St. Pellegrino the Martyr when Padre Pio visited?
(a) A black man.
(b) An elderly woman.
(c) His mother.
(d) A child.
2. Where was Padre Pio told he was terminally ill?
(a) At the Vatican.
(b) In the United States.
(c) At the friary.
(d) In Naples.
3. Why did Padre Pio say he feared God in Chapter 5?
(a) Because he kept vomitting.
(b) Because he left the order.
(c) Because he forgot his vows.
(d) Because he had sinned.
4. In Chapter 8, what did the author say the first stage of mystical experiences is?
(a) Purification of the self.
(b) Awakening of the self.
(d) Spiritual marriage.
5. At the beginning of World War I, what did Padre Pio say the cause of war was?
(a) Women's wants.
(b) Man's unbelief.
(c) Man's greed.
(d) God's misunderstanding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What season was it when Padre Pio left his family in Chapter 2?
2. In Chapter 4, how were Benedetto's beliefs described?
3. In Chapter 7, why did many people skip Padre Pio's masses?
4. In Chapter 10, why did Padre Pio have a difficult time teaching?
5. What explanation for his hand wounds did Padre Pio give?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)