|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Return to the Friary, Chapter 10, San Giovanni Rotondo, Chapter 11, The Spiritual Director, Chapter 12, The Stigmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After being declared terminally ill, when was Padre Pio able to leave his bed?
(a) Whenever he wanted.
(b) He could never leave his bed.
(c) To work with Benedetto.
(d) For mass.
2. When did Padre Pio visit Rome with his sister?
3. How many teachers did Padre Pio have during his childhood?
4. How did Gra feel about praying the rosary?
(a) He hated it.
(b) He always forgot to pray the rosary.
(c) It brought him joy.
(d) It was a routine.
5. In Chapter 4, how were Benedetto's beliefs described?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Don Angelo treat Padre Pio as a boy?
2. What did the Capuchin Order insist Padre Pio do before being accepted?
3. In Chapter 3, how did Padre Pio feel about his daily schedule?
4. In Chapter 7, why did many townspeople claim demons circled Padre Pio?
5. What did the Rule of St. Francis forbid?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)