|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Return to the Friary, Chapter 10, San Giovanni Rotondo, Chapter 11, The Spiritual Director, Chapter 12, The Stigmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of World War I, what did Padre Pio say the cause of war was?
(a) God's misunderstanding.
(b) Man's unbelief.
(c) Women's wants.
(d) Man's greed.
2. After being declared terminally ill, when was Padre Pio able to leave his bed?
(a) He could never leave his bed.
(b) To work with Benedetto.
(c) For mass.
(d) Whenever he wanted.
3. What did the author name the first five years after Padre Pio returned home?
(b) Double exile.
(d) The awakening.
4. In Chapter 5, when did the author say Padre Pio experienced great exultation?
(a) While traveling.
(b) During consolation.
(c) During mass.
(d) After falling asleep.
5. Why did Padre Pio join Capuchin Order?
(a) To become a friar.
(b) To learn world languages.
(c) To train to be a priest.
(d) To study history.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was healed at St. Pellegrino the Martyr when Padre Pio visited?
2. In Chapter 12, who did the author say Padre Pio was teaching?
3. What did Padre Pio study in Chapter 3 in order to become a friar?
4. What happened when Padre Pio covered his hand wounds?
5. Where did "Pio" come from in Padre Pio's name?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)