|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Return to the Friary, Chapter 10, San Giovanni Rotondo, Chapter 11, The Spiritual Director, Chapter 12, The Stigmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Padre Pio study at the friary at San Marco la Catola?
2. In Chapter 9, what convinced Padre Pio to return to the cloister?
(a) Benedetto physicall forced him back.
(b) His mother begged him.
(c) A woman offered to sacrafice herself.
(d) The blood he saw during the war.
3. When Padre Pio returned to Pietrelcina in Chapter 7, what was he known for?
(a) Arguing with other churches.
(b) Forcing people to work on Sundays.
(c) Pointing out sin.
(d) Disliking the townspeople.
4. In Chapter 7, how many stages did the author say Padre Pio's ministry had?
5. What was the first stage of Padre Pio's ministry?
(b) His hometown.
(c) The Vatican.
(d) The world.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, who did the author say Padre Pio was teaching?
2. In Chapter 4, how were Benedetto's beliefs described?
3. As a teenager, how did Padre Pio treat women?
4. In Chapter 7, what do the people of Pietrelcina call Padre Pio?
5. In Chapter 9, why did Benedetto show tension toward Padre Pio?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)