|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Return to the Friary, Chapter 10, San Giovanni Rotondo, Chapter 11, The Spiritual Director, Chapter 12, The Stigmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many older siblings did Padre Pio have?
2. In Chapter 6, who did Padre Pio tell about his desire to return to Pietrelcina?
(d) His superior.
3. Where was Padre Pio told he was terminally ill?
(a) In the United States.
(b) In Naples.
(c) At the friary.
(d) At the Vatican.
4. In Chapter 7, what do the people of Pietrelcina call Padre Pio?
(a) Fearless Friar.
(b) Fraudulent Friar.
(c) Mini Monk.
(d) Mad Monk.
5. What did the author say in Chapter 8 about the desire behind the mystical experience?
(a) It is the desire to save one's self.
(b) It is the desire to be awakened.
(c) It is the desire to leave the world.
(d) It is the desire to serve humanity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Maria refuse to gossip?
2. In Chapter 1, how did Padre Pio's parents feel about the saints?
3. What city is Pietrelcina near?
4. When Padre Pio returned to Pietrelcina in Chapter 7, what was he known for?
5. Why did one doctor believe that Padre Pio was having psychosomatic physical issues?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)