|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Return to the Friary, Chapter 10, San Giovanni Rotondo, Chapter 11, The Spiritual Director, Chapter 12, The Stigmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Padre Pio when he visited St. Pellegrino the Martyr?
2. In Chapter 11, how did the author try to summarize Padre Pio's advice?
(a) With a sampling of Padre Pio's letters.
(b) With a lengthy passage from an academic essay.
(c) With quotes from newspaper articles.
(d) With a list of ten points.
3. In Chapter 1, what nickname was Padre Pio's family given?
(a) The God is everything family.
(b) The devoted family.
(c) The God is center family.
(d) The lonely family.
4. In Chapter 7, why did many townspeople claim demons circled Padre Pio?
(a) Because he was convincing them of their faith.
(b) To try to destract him.
(c) To keep people away.
(d) Because he was unholy.
5. In Chapter 6, who did Padre Pio tell about his desire to return to Pietrelcina?
(b) His superior.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what do the people of Pietrelcina call Padre Pio?
2. What was the first stage of Padre Pio's ministry?
3. In Chapter 6, what did Padre Pio know about Padre Agostino's prayer for him?
4. After being declared terminally ill, when was Padre Pio able to leave his bed?
5. What did the author name the first five years after Padre Pio returned home?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)