|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Return to the Friary, Chapter 10, San Giovanni Rotondo, Chapter 11, The Spiritual Director, Chapter 12, The Stigmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Padre Pio study in Chapter 3 in order to become a friar?
(a) Charity mangement.
(b) Mary's life.
(c) Biblical history.
(d) Community life.
2. During Padre Pio's childhood, how did his family make money?
(a) They sewed quilts.
(b) They were traders.
(c) They ran a farm.
(d) They worked for the government.
3. How did Raffaelina's death affect Padre Pio?
(a) He wanted to start a new ministry.
(b) He wanted to return to exile.
(c) He wanted to die also.
(d) He wanted to change religions.
4. Why did one doctor believe that Padre Pio was having psychosomatic physical issues?
(a) Because his medicine didn't help.
(b) Because he desired Christ's suffering.
(c) Because his physical issues couldn't be obeserved.
(d) Because of his mental illness.
5. In Chapter 7, how many stages did the author say Padre Pio's ministry had?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Padre Pio declared terminally ill?
2. Why did Padre Pio join Capuchin Order?
3. In Chapter 7, what did the author say he came to assume from reading the letters of Padre Pio's family?
4. In Chapter 11, how did the author try to summarize Padre Pio's advice?
5. How old was Padre Pio when he visited St. Pellegrino the Martyr?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)