|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Return to the Friary, Chapter 10, San Giovanni Rotondo, Chapter 11, The Spiritual Director, Chapter 12, The Stigmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, how many rules for spiritual growth did the author say Padre Pio had?
2. In Chapter 3, how were Padre Pio's vows described?
3. How many older siblings did Padre Pio have?
4. Why did one doctor believe that Padre Pio was having psychosomatic physical issues?
(a) Because of his mental illness.
(b) Because his medicine didn't help.
(c) Because his physical issues couldn't be obeserved.
(d) Because he desired Christ's suffering.
5. In Chapter 3, why did Padre Pio decide to live a life of suffering?
(a) Because it would keep him from temptation.
(b) Because it made him feel better about leaving his family.
(c) Because his teacher suggested it.
(d) Because it was a witness to Christ.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what did Padre Pio know about Padre Agostino's prayer for him?
2. What explanation for his hand wounds did Padre Pio give?
3. In Chapter 10, why did Padre Pio have a difficult time teaching?
4. In Chapter 6, what did the author say Padre Pio told Jesus?
5. What was the first stage of Padre Pio's ministry?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)