|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Return to the Friary, Chapter 10, San Giovanni Rotondo, Chapter 11, The Spiritual Director, Chapter 12, The Stigmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the author name the first five years after Padre Pio returned home?
(c) The awakening.
(d) Double exile.
2. What happened when Padre Pio covered his hand wounds?
(a) He was wounded on his arms.
(b) The bandages wouldn't stay in place.
(c) They went away for awhile.
(d) They became worse.
3. In Chapter 3, what was the purpose of the novitiate?
(a) To entertain.
(b) To educate.
(c) To frighten.
(d) To sedate.
4. In Chapter 7, why did the author say many claims about Padre Pio cannot be dismissed?
(a) He says they can be dismissed.
(b) Because he witnessed them himself.
(c) Because of their documentation.
(d) Because they are legend.
5. Why did Padre Pio question becoming a full member of Capuchin Order?
(a) He couldn't renounce the joys of life.
(b) He couldn't remember his oath.
(c) He didn't like the other men in the group.
(d) He didn't have the money.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, how did the author try to tie Padre Pio's life to the stages of mystical experience?
2. In Chapter 7, how many stages did the author say Padre Pio's ministry had?
3. In Chapter 4, what did Padre Pio's visions inspire him to do?
4. In Chapter 7, why did many people skip Padre Pio's masses?
5. In Chapter 6, who did Padre Pio tell about his desire to return to Pietrelcina?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)