|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Return to the Friary, Chapter 10, San Giovanni Rotondo, Chapter 11, The Spiritual Director, Chapter 12, The Stigmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, who did the author say Padre Pio was teaching?
(a) Adult men.
(b) High school girls.
(c) Children of both genders.
(d) High school boys.
2. In Chapter 6, who did Padre Pio tell about his desire to return to Pietrelcina?
(d) His superior.
3. What season was it when Padre Pio left his family in Chapter 2?
4. What did Padre Pio study at the friary at San Marco la Catola?
5. How did the author describe Padre Pio's trip to Rome?
(a) The most painful trip of his life.
(b) The most dangerous trip of his life.
(c) The most awakening trip of his life.
(d) The longest trip of his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the author say in Chapter 8 about the desire behind the mystical experience?
2. In Chapter 12, what did the author note about the miracles attributed to Padre Pio at this time in his life?
3. Even though the people of Pietrelcina were Roman Catholic, what other beliefs did they entertain?
4. Even though Padre Pio showed religious enthusiasm as a child, what did his neighbors say in Chapter 2?
5. Who recorded the instance of Padre Pio speaking with demons?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)