|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Return to the Friary, Chapter 10, San Giovanni Rotondo, Chapter 11, The Spiritual Director, Chapter 12, The Stigmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Maria refuse to gossip?
(a) She was devout.
(b) She was too afraid.
(c) She never heard gossip.
(d) She didn't want to be gossiped about.
2. Even though the people of Pietrelcina were Roman Catholic, what other beliefs did they entertain?
(a) Jewish ideologies.
(b) No other ideas.
(c) Pagan traditions.
3. What did Padre Pio study in Chapter 3 in order to become a friar?
(a) Charity mangement.
(b) Community life.
(c) Mary's life.
(d) Biblical history.
4. What did the author name the first five years after Padre Pio returned home?
(b) Double exile.
(d) The awakening.
5. Where did Padre Pio's father work most of his life?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how many stages did the author say Padre Pio's ministry had?
2. In Chapter 9, how did Benedetto show his anger toward Padre Pio?
3. In Chapter 1, what nickname was Padre Pio's family given?
4. What did the author say in Chapter 8 about the desire behind the mystical experience?
5. In Chapter 2, how did Padre Pio's father react when he told him about speaking with a guardian angle?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)