|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Return to the Friary, Chapter 10, San Giovanni Rotondo, Chapter 11, The Spiritual Director, Chapter 12, The Stigmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how many stages did the author say Padre Pio's ministry had?
2. In Chapter 6, who did Padre Pio tell about his desire to return to Pietrelcina?
(a) His superior.
3. In Chapter 4, how were Padre Pio's visions described?
(a) As fleeting images.
(b) As supernatural conversations.
(c) As painful occurances.
(d) As holy interceptions.
4. What city is Pietrelcina near?
5. In Chapter 1, what nickname was Padre Pio's family given?
(a) The God is center family.
(b) The God is everything family.
(c) The devoted family.
(d) The lonely family.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what do the people of Pietrelcina call Padre Pio?
2. Where was Padre Pio told he was terminally ill?
3. In Chapter 7, why did the author say many claims about Padre Pio cannot be dismissed?
4. Where did Padre Pio's father work most of his life?
5. In Chapter 9, how did the progression of World War I personally affect Padre Pio?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)