|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Return to the Friary, Chapter 10, San Giovanni Rotondo, Chapter 11, The Spiritual Director, Chapter 12, The Stigmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Gra feel about praying the rosary?
(a) It was a routine.
(b) It brought him joy.
(c) He always forgot to pray the rosary.
(d) He hated it.
2. What happened when Padre Pio told his superiors about his visions in Chapter 4?
(a) He was sent away.
(b) He was asked to return to school.
(c) He was assigned a spiritual guide.
(d) He was given medicine.
3. What did the Rule of St. Francis forbid?
(a) Wearing shoes.
(b) Praying at night.
(c) Not shaving facial hair.
(d) Taking vacations.
4. In Chapter 7, why did many townspeople claim demons circled Padre Pio?
(a) Because he was convincing them of their faith.
(b) To keep people away.
(c) Because he was unholy.
(d) To try to destract him.
5. Who was healed at St. Pellegrino the Martyr when Padre Pio visited?
(a) A black man.
(b) An elderly woman.
(c) His mother.
(d) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what did Padre Pio know about Padre Agostino's prayer for him?
2. What happened when Padre Pio covered his hand wounds?
3. How did Don Angelo treat Padre Pio as a boy?
4. Why did Padre Pio join Capuchin Order?
5. In Chapter 2, what problem did the author find with researching Padre Pio's childhood?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)