|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Return to the Friary, Chapter 10, San Giovanni Rotondo, Chapter 11, The Spiritual Director, Chapter 12, The Stigmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what did the author say the first stage of mystical experiences is?
(a) Awakening of the self.
(b) Purification of the self.
(c) Spiritual marriage.
2. In Chapter 4, how were Padre Pio's visions described?
(a) As painful occurances.
(b) As supernatural conversations.
(c) As holy interceptions.
(d) As fleeting images.
3. When did Padre Pio visit Rome with his sister?
4. Who was healed at St. Pellegrino the Martyr when Padre Pio visited?
(a) A child.
(b) A black man.
(c) An elderly woman.
(d) His mother.
5. How did Padre Pio feel about leaving his family in Chapter 2?
(a) He was excited.
(b) He was proud.
(c) He didn't care.
(d) He was sad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who recorded the instance of Padre Pio speaking with demons?
2. In Chapter 11, how many rules for spiritual growth did the author say Padre Pio had?
3. What did the Capuchin Order insist Padre Pio do before being accepted?
4. Why did one doctor believe that Padre Pio was having psychosomatic physical issues?
5. In Chapter 8, how did the author try to tie Padre Pio's life to the stages of mystical experience?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)