|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Between Heaven and Hell, Chapter 7, The Double Exile, Chapter 8, The Dark Night of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Giovanna Rizzani say Padre Pio's form promised her?
(a) To show her the way.
(b) To free her from pain.
(c) To take care of her soul.
(d) To help her earn money.
2. What was the first stage of Padre Pio's ministry?
(a) The Vatican.
(c) The world.
(d) His hometown.
3. After being declared terminally ill, when was Padre Pio able to leave his bed?
(a) He could never leave his bed.
(b) For mass.
(c) Whenever he wanted.
(d) To work with Benedetto.
4. Who was healed at St. Pellegrino the Martyr when Padre Pio visited?
(a) An elderly woman.
(b) A black man.
(c) His mother.
(d) A child.
5. In Chapter 8, what caused Padre Pio to desire to leave the world?
(a) Having his soul cleansed.
(b) Traveling to Rome with an angel.
(c) Being touched by Mary.
(d) Feeling the illumination of God.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what did the author say he came to assume from reading the letters of Padre Pio's family?
2. In Chapter 4, what did Padre Pio's visions inspire him to do?
3. In Chapter 1, how did Padre Pio's parents feel about the saints?
4. In Chapter 7, why did many townspeople claim demons circled Padre Pio?
5. In Chapter 8, what did the author say the first stage of mystical experiences is?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)