|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Between Heaven and Hell, Chapter 7, The Double Exile, Chapter 8, The Dark Night of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Padre Pio join Capuchin Order?
(a) To study history.
(b) To learn world languages.
(c) To become a friar.
(d) To train to be a priest.
2. In Chapter 8, what caused Padre Pio to desire to leave the world?
(a) Traveling to Rome with an angel.
(b) Being touched by Mary.
(c) Having his soul cleansed.
(d) Feeling the illumination of God.
3. What did the Capuchin Order insist Padre Pio do before being accepted?
(a) Travel to the United States.
(b) Study world religions.
(c) Have a private education.
(d) Learn three languages.
4. Even though Padre Pio showed religious enthusiasm as a child, what did his neighbors say in Chapter 2?
(a) That he rarely attended church.
(b) That he defaced a Bible.
(c) That he never prayed in front of them.
(d) That he sometimes stole.
5. How did Gra feel about praying the rosary?
(a) He always forgot to pray the rosary.
(b) He hated it.
(c) It brought him joy.
(d) It was a routine.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how were Padre Pio's visions described?
2. In Chapter 5, what did Padre Pio do to help others through Purgatory?
3. What did Benedetto tell Padre Pio in Chapter 5 to help with his fears?
4. In Chapter 6, who did Padre Pio tell about his desire to return to Pietrelcina?
5. In Chapter 7, what do the people of Pietrelcina call Padre Pio?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)