|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Between Heaven and Hell, Chapter 7, The Double Exile, Chapter 8, The Dark Night of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was healed at St. Pellegrino the Martyr when Padre Pio visited?
(a) His mother.
(b) A black man.
(c) An elderly woman.
(d) A child.
2. In Chapter 4, what did the author say many people believed about Padre Pio?
(a) That he could speak to the dead.
(b) That he could bilocate.
(c) That he had multiple personalities.
(d) That he was witness to Christ.
3. What vision did Padre Pio report having in 1903?
(a) Instructions on how to fight a demon.
(b) A beautiful woman showing him art.
(c) Mary holding his hand.
(d) Details about the world wars.
4. How did Don Angelo treat Padre Pio as a boy?
(a) He ignored him.
(c) He teased him.
5. Why did one doctor believe that Padre Pio was having psychosomatic physical issues?
(a) Because his physical issues couldn't be obeserved.
(b) Because of his mental illness.
(c) Because his medicine didn't help.
(d) Because he desired Christ's suffering.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Maria refuse to gossip?
2. As a teenager, how did Padre Pio treat women?
3. What season was it when Padre Pio left his family in Chapter 2?
4. In Chapter 8, what caused Padre Pio to desire to leave the world?
5. When was Padre Pio declared terminally ill?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)