|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Between Heaven and Hell, Chapter 7, The Double Exile, Chapter 8, The Dark Night of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the author name the first five years after Padre Pio returned home?
(b) The awakening.
(d) Double exile.
2. In Chapter 3, how did Padre Pio feel about his daily schedule?
(a) He disliked it.
(b) He couldn't understand it.
(c) He enjoyed it.
(d) He forgot to follow it.
3. What did Padre Pio study at the friary at San Marco la Catola?
4. In Chapter 5, what did Padre Pio do to help others through Purgatory?
(a) Called upon God to end Purgatory.
(b) Taught them to pray the rosary.
(c) He didn't help others through Purgatory.
(d) Offered his own suffering.
5. Where did "Pio" come from in Padre Pio's name?
(a) A king.
(b) A pope.
(c) A bishop.
(d) A writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Padre Pio when he visited St. Pellegrino the Martyr?
2. In Chapter 7, how many stages did the author say Padre Pio's ministry had?
3. In Chapter 7, what did the author say he came to assume from reading the letters of Padre Pio's family?
4. In Chapter 5, when did the author say Padre Pio experienced great exultation?
5. Where did Padre Pio's father work most of his life?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)