|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Between Heaven and Hell, Chapter 7, The Double Exile, Chapter 8, The Dark Night of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did one doctor believe that Padre Pio was having psychosomatic physical issues?
(a) Because his medicine didn't help.
(b) Because of his mental illness.
(c) Because he desired Christ's suffering.
(d) Because his physical issues couldn't be obeserved.
2. In Chapter 1, what nickname was Padre Pio's family given?
(a) The God is center family.
(b) The devoted family.
(c) The lonely family.
(d) The God is everything family.
3. In Chapter 7, what do the people of Pietrelcina call Padre Pio?
(a) Mad Monk.
(b) Fearless Friar.
(c) Fraudulent Friar.
(d) Mini Monk.
4. Why did Padre Pio question becoming a full member of Capuchin Order?
(a) He didn't have the money.
(b) He couldn't remember his oath.
(c) He couldn't renounce the joys of life.
(d) He didn't like the other men in the group.
5. After being declared terminally ill, when was Padre Pio able to leave his bed?
(a) To work with Benedetto.
(b) Whenever he wanted.
(c) He could never leave his bed.
(d) For mass.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Gra feel about praying the rosary?
2. Why did Padre Pio join Capuchin Order?
3. What did Giovanna Rizzani say Padre Pio's form promised her?
4. In Chapter 4, how were Benedetto's beliefs described?
5. What did Padre Pio study in Chapter 3 in order to become a friar?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)