|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Between Heaven and Hell, Chapter 7, The Double Exile, Chapter 8, The Dark Night of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, why did Padre Pio decide to live a life of suffering?
(a) Because it was a witness to Christ.
(b) Because it would keep him from temptation.
(c) Because his teacher suggested it.
(d) Because it made him feel better about leaving his family.
2. How did Padre Pio feel about the mystics when he first learned about them?
(a) He was humored by them.
(b) He was greatly influenced by them.
(c) He disliked their ideas.
(d) He liked their ideas, but quickly forgot them.
3. What happened when Benedetto learned of Padre Pio's wounds?
(a) He wanted him to take his job.
(b) He wanted him to write about his experience.
(c) He wanted to return him to their community.
(d) He wanted to send him to exile.
4. Who recorded the instance of Padre Pio speaking with demons?
(a) Padre Pio himself.
(b) Padre Agostino.
(c) A young monk.
5. In Chapter 3, how did Padre Pio feel about his daily schedule?
(a) He disliked it.
(b) He enjoyed it.
(c) He forgot to follow it.
(d) He couldn't understand it.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Padre Pio's childhood, how did his family make money?
2. What season was it when Padre Pio left his family in Chapter 2?
3. In Chapter 1, what was life like in Pietrelcina?
4. How did Gra feel about praying the rosary?
5. How did the author describe Padre Pio's thought of God in Chapter 8?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)