|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Between Heaven and Hell, Chapter 7, The Double Exile, Chapter 8, The Dark Night of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what did Padre Pio's visions inspire him to do?
2. What did Padre Pio study in Chapter 3 in order to become a friar?
(a) Mary's life.
(b) Charity mangement.
(c) Community life.
(d) Biblical history.
3. In Chapter 7, why did many townspeople claim demons circled Padre Pio?
(a) To keep people away.
(b) Because he was unholy.
(c) To try to destract him.
(d) Because he was convincing them of their faith.
4. How did the author describe Padre Pio's thought of God in Chapter 8?
5. In Chapter 6, what did Padre Pio know about Padre Agostino's prayer for him?
(a) That he skipped the rosary.
(b) That he was thinking of a woman.
(c) That he was considering what he would say at his funeral.
(d) That he did it in English.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how many stages did the author say Padre Pio's ministry had?
2. In Chapter 7, why did the author say many claims about Padre Pio cannot be dismissed?
3. When was Padre Pio declared terminally ill?
4. How many teachers did Padre Pio have during his childhood?
5. Why did Padre Pio question becoming a full member of Capuchin Order?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)