|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Between Heaven and Hell, Chapter 7, The Double Exile, Chapter 8, The Dark Night of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what nickname was Padre Pio's family given?
(a) The God is center family.
(b) The devoted family.
(c) The God is everything family.
(d) The lonely family.
2. In Chapter 7, what did the author say he came to assume from reading the letters of Padre Pio's family?
(a) That his sister had an out-of-wedlock pregnancy.
(b) That the local church was becoming corrupt.
(c) That his brother had killed someone accidentally.
(d) That Padre Pio wasn't welcome in his hometown.
3. In Chapter 8, what caused Padre Pio to desire to leave the world?
(a) Having his soul cleansed.
(b) Traveling to Rome with an angel.
(c) Being touched by Mary.
(d) Feeling the illumination of God.
4. In Chapter 5, when did the author say Padre Pio experienced great exultation?
(a) During mass.
(b) After falling asleep.
(c) While traveling.
(d) During consolation.
5. What did the author name the first five years after Padre Pio returned home?
(b) The awakening.
(c) Double exile.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what did Padre Pio know about Padre Agostino's prayer for him?
2. In Chapter 3, how were Padre Pio's vows described?
3. In Chapter 5, why was Padre Pio's ordination delayed?
4. In Chapter 3, why did Padre Pio decide to live a life of suffering?
5. In Chapter 6, how did Benedetto feel when Padre Pio resisted returning to the friary?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)