|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Between Heaven and Hell, Chapter 7, The Double Exile, Chapter 8, The Dark Night of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Padre Pio told his superiors about his visions in Chapter 4?
(a) He was sent away.
(b) He was assigned a spiritual guide.
(c) He was asked to return to school.
(d) He was given medicine.
2. Why did Padre Pio question becoming a full member of Capuchin Order?
(a) He couldn't remember his oath.
(b) He didn't have the money.
(c) He didn't like the other men in the group.
(d) He couldn't renounce the joys of life.
3. Where did Padre Pio's father work most of his life?
4. When was Padre Pio declared terminally ill?
5. In Chapter 3, why did Padre Pio decide to live a life of suffering?
(a) Because his teacher suggested it.
(b) Because it was a witness to Christ.
(c) Because it made him feel better about leaving his family.
(d) Because it would keep him from temptation.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what nickname was Padre Pio's family given?
2. During Padre Pio's childhood, how did his family make money?
3. Where did "Pio" come from in Padre Pio's name?
4. In Chapter 6, what did Padre Pio know about Padre Agostino's prayer for him?
5. In Chapter 1, what was life like in Pietrelcina?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)