|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Between Heaven and Hell, Chapter 7, The Double Exile, Chapter 8, The Dark Night of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what do the people of Pietrelcina call Padre Pio?
(a) Mini Monk.
(b) Fearless Friar.
(c) Fraudulent Friar.
(d) Mad Monk.
2. In Chapter 3, how were Padre Pio's vows described?
3. What happened when Benedetto learned of Padre Pio's wounds?
(a) He wanted him to take his job.
(b) He wanted him to write about his experience.
(c) He wanted to send him to exile.
(d) He wanted to return him to their community.
4. What did the Capuchin Order insist Padre Pio do before being accepted?
(a) Have a private education.
(b) Travel to the United States.
(c) Learn three languages.
(d) Study world religions.
5. What explanation for his hand wounds did Padre Pio give?
(a) He didn't have an explanation.
(b) His teacher caused them.
(c) Jesus and Mary gave them to him.
(d) God forced him to do it to himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Padre Pio told he was terminally ill?
2. In Chapter 4, how were Benedetto's beliefs described?
3. In Chapter 8, what caused Padre Pio to desire to leave the world?
4. As a teenager, how did Padre Pio treat women?
5. Why did one doctor believe that Padre Pio was having psychosomatic physical issues?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)