|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Between Heaven and Hell, Chapter 7, The Double Exile, Chapter 8, The Dark Night of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what do the people of Pietrelcina call Padre Pio?
(a) Fearless Friar.
(b) Mini Monk.
(c) Mad Monk.
(d) Fraudulent Friar.
2. In Chapter 1, what nickname was Padre Pio's family given?
(a) The lonely family.
(b) The devoted family.
(c) The God is center family.
(d) The God is everything family.
3. After being declared terminally ill, when was Padre Pio able to leave his bed?
(a) For mass.
(b) To work with Benedetto.
(c) Whenever he wanted.
(d) He could never leave his bed.
4. What happened when Padre Pio told his superiors about his visions in Chapter 4?
(a) He was sent away.
(b) He was assigned a spiritual guide.
(c) He was asked to return to school.
(d) He was given medicine.
5. In Chapter 2, how did Padre Pio's father react when he told him about speaking with a guardian angle?
(a) He told Padre Pio to keep it a secret.
(b) He didn't believe Padre Pio.
(c) He believed Padre Pio.
(d) He asked Padre Pio for proof.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city is Pietrelcina near?
2. What did the author say in Chapter 8 about the desire behind the mystical experience?
3. What did Padre Pio study at the friary at San Marco la Catola?
4. In Chapter 3, how did Padre Pio feel about his daily schedule?
5. What was the first stage of Padre Pio's ministry?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)