|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Between Heaven and Hell, Chapter 7, The Double Exile, Chapter 8, The Dark Night of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What explanation for his hand wounds did Padre Pio give?
(a) Jesus and Mary gave them to him.
(b) God forced him to do it to himself.
(c) He didn't have an explanation.
(d) His teacher caused them.
2. In Chapter 7, what do the people of Pietrelcina call Padre Pio?
(a) Fraudulent Friar.
(b) Mini Monk.
(c) Mad Monk.
(d) Fearless Friar.
3. What happened when Padre Pio told his superiors about his visions in Chapter 4?
(a) He was asked to return to school.
(b) He was given medicine.
(c) He was assigned a spiritual guide.
(d) He was sent away.
4. Who recorded the instance of Padre Pio speaking with demons?
(a) Padre Agostino.
(c) Padre Pio himself.
(d) A young monk.
5. In Chapter 5, why was Padre Pio's ordination delayed?
(a) His paperwork was missing.
(b) He was out of town.
(c) He was sick.
(d) He hadn't finished his requirements.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what was life like in Pietrelcina?
2. How many teachers did Padre Pio have during his childhood?
3. What was the first stage of Padre Pio's ministry?
4. In Chapter 6, how did Benedetto feel when Padre Pio resisted returning to the friary?
5. In Chapter 7, what did the author say he came to assume from reading the letters of Padre Pio's family?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)