|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Between Heaven and Hell, Chapter 7, The Double Exile, Chapter 8, The Dark Night of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Padre Pio returned to Pietrelcina in Chapter 7, what was he known for?
(a) Forcing people to work on Sundays.
(b) Arguing with other churches.
(c) Disliking the townspeople.
(d) Pointing out sin.
2. Where did Padre Pio's father work most of his life?
3. When was Padre Pio declared terminally ill?
4. In Chapter 5, when did the author say Padre Pio experienced great exultation?
(a) During mass.
(b) While traveling.
(c) After falling asleep.
(d) During consolation.
5. When did other people, aside from Benedetto, learn about Padre Pio's visions?
Short Answer Questions
1. What vision did Padre Pio report having in 1903?
2. In Chapter 4, what did the author say many people believed about Padre Pio?
3. What happened when Benedetto learned of Padre Pio's wounds?
4. Why did Padre Pio join Capuchin Order?
5. In Chapter 4, how were Padre Pio's visions described?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)