|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Between Heaven and Hell, Chapter 7, The Double Exile, Chapter 8, The Dark Night of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, how did the author try to tie Padre Pio's life to the stages of mystical experience?
(a) Through records from Padre Pio's church.
(b) Through historical accounts of Padre Pio's life.
(c) Through his first-hand experience with Padre Pio.
(d) Through Padre Pio's writings.
2. In Chapter 7, what do the people of Pietrelcina call Padre Pio?
(a) Fraudulent Friar.
(b) Fearless Friar.
(c) Mad Monk.
(d) Mini Monk.
3. Where was Padre Pio told he was terminally ill?
(a) In Naples.
(b) At the friary.
(c) At the Vatican.
(d) In the United States.
4. In Chapter 5, why was Padre Pio's ordination delayed?
(a) He hadn't finished his requirements.
(b) He was out of town.
(c) His paperwork was missing.
(d) He was sick.
5. What did Padre Pio study at the friary at San Marco la Catola?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Padre Pio feel about the mystics when he first learned about them?
2. Where did Padre Pio's father work most of his life?
3. Where did "Pio" come from in Padre Pio's name?
4. When Padre Pio returned to Pietrelcina in Chapter 7, what was he known for?
5. Who was healed at St. Pellegrino the Martyr when Padre Pio visited?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)