|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Rule of St. Francis forbid?
(a) Not shaving facial hair.
(b) Wearing shoes.
(c) Praying at night.
(d) Taking vacations.
2. What season was it when Padre Pio left his family in Chapter 2?
3. Where did "Pio" come from in Padre Pio's name?
(a) A writer.
(b) A king.
(c) A bishop.
(d) A pope.
4. In Chapter 2, how did Padre Pio's father react when he told him about speaking with a guardian angle?
(a) He believed Padre Pio.
(b) He didn't believe Padre Pio.
(c) He told Padre Pio to keep it a secret.
(d) He asked Padre Pio for proof.
5. In Chapter 1, what was life like in Pietrelcina?
(a) A wave of wealth passed through the town.
(b) The town had been flooding.
(c) Many people were ill.
(d) Most of the women left.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was healed at St. Pellegrino the Martyr when Padre Pio visited?
2. How many teachers did Padre Pio have during his childhood?
3. During Padre Pio's childhood, how did his family make money?
4. In Chapter 4, how were Benedetto's beliefs described?
5. In Chapter 1, what nickname was Padre Pio's family given?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)