|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Padre Pio feel about leaving his family in Chapter 2?
(a) He was excited.
(b) He was sad.
(c) He didn't care.
(d) He was proud.
2. How old was Padre Pio when he visited St. Pellegrino the Martyr?
3. What did the Rule of St. Francis forbid?
(a) Wearing shoes.
(b) Taking vacations.
(c) Not shaving facial hair.
(d) Praying at night.
4. What vision did Padre Pio report having in 1903?
(a) Mary holding his hand.
(b) Instructions on how to fight a demon.
(c) A beautiful woman showing him art.
(d) Details about the world wars.
5. What did the Capuchin Order insist Padre Pio do before being accepted?
(a) Have a private education.
(b) Travel to the United States.
(c) Learn three languages.
(d) Study world religions.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, how did Padre Pio's parents feel about the saints?
2. In Chapter 1, what was life like in Pietrelcina?
3. In Chapter 2, what problem did the author find with researching Padre Pio's childhood?
4. What happened when Padre Pio covered his hand wounds?
5. What happened when Benedetto learned of Padre Pio's wounds?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)