|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, when did the author say Padre Pio experienced great exultation?
(a) During mass.
(b) After falling asleep.
(c) While traveling.
(d) During consolation.
2. Where did "Pio" come from in Padre Pio's name?
(a) A writer.
(b) A pope.
(c) A bishop.
(d) A king.
3. Why did Maria refuse to gossip?
(a) She never heard gossip.
(b) She was devout.
(c) She was too afraid.
(d) She didn't want to be gossiped about.
4. How did Don Angelo treat Padre Pio as a boy?
(b) He ignored him.
(c) He teased him.
5. What did Benedetto tell Padre Pio in Chapter 5 to help with his fears?
(a) To write about it.
(b) To pray with others.
(c) To suffer more.
(d) To read the Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what problem did the author find with researching Padre Pio's childhood?
2. In Chapter 1, what was life like in Pietrelcina?
3. In Chapter 1, what nickname was Padre Pio's family given?
4. What season was it when Padre Pio left his family in Chapter 2?
5. In Chapter 5, what did Padre Pio do to help others through Purgatory?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)