|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what did Padre Pio's visions inspire him to do?
2. In Chapter 4, how were Padre Pio's visions described?
(a) As supernatural conversations.
(b) As fleeting images.
(c) As holy interceptions.
(d) As painful occurances.
3. What did Benedetto tell Padre Pio in Chapter 5 to help with his fears?
(a) To read the Bible.
(b) To pray with others.
(c) To write about it.
(d) To suffer more.
4. Why did Padre Pio question becoming a full member of Capuchin Order?
(a) He didn't like the other men in the group.
(b) He couldn't renounce the joys of life.
(c) He couldn't remember his oath.
(d) He didn't have the money.
5. In Chapter 4, how were Benedetto's beliefs described?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Gra feel about praying the rosary?
2. In Chapter 5, what did Padre Pio do to help others through Purgatory?
3. Where did "Pio" come from in Padre Pio's name?
4. What vision did Padre Pio report having in 1903?
5. In Chapter 2, how did Padre Pio's father react when he told him about speaking with a guardian angle?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)