|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was healed at St. Pellegrino the Martyr when Padre Pio visited?
(a) An elderly woman.
(b) A child.
(c) His mother.
(d) A black man.
2. Where did Padre Pio's father work most of his life?
3. In Chapter 3, how were Padre Pio's vows described?
4. How old was Padre Pio when he visited St. Pellegrino the Martyr?
5. Why did Padre Pio question becoming a full member of Capuchin Order?
(a) He didn't like the other men in the group.
(b) He couldn't renounce the joys of life.
(c) He couldn't remember his oath.
(d) He didn't have the money.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Padre Pio feel about the mystics when he first learned about them?
2. What city is Pietrelcina near?
3. In Chapter 3, why did Padre Pio decide to live a life of suffering?
4. During Padre Pio's childhood, how did his family make money?
5. As a teenager, how did Padre Pio treat women?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)