|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Don Angelo treat Padre Pio as a boy?
(a) He teased him.
(c) He ignored him.
2. What did Padre Pio study at the friary at San Marco la Catola?
3. In Chapter 3, how were Padre Pio's vows described?
4. Why did Padre Pio say he feared God in Chapter 5?
(a) Because he had sinned.
(b) Because he forgot his vows.
(c) Because he kept vomitting.
(d) Because he left the order.
5. What explanation for his hand wounds did Padre Pio give?
(a) God forced him to do it to himself.
(b) He didn't have an explanation.
(c) His teacher caused them.
(d) Jesus and Mary gave them to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Padre Pio covered his hand wounds?
2. Who was healed at St. Pellegrino the Martyr when Padre Pio visited?
3. When did other people, aside from Benedetto, learn about Padre Pio's visions?
4. During Padre Pio's childhood, how did his family make money?
5. In Chapter 1, what was life like in Pietrelcina?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)