|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Padre Pio question becoming a full member of Capuchin Order?
(a) He couldn't remember his oath.
(b) He didn't like the other men in the group.
(c) He didn't have the money.
(d) He couldn't renounce the joys of life.
2. What did Padre Pio study in Chapter 3 in order to become a friar?
(a) Mary's life.
(b) Biblical history.
(c) Community life.
(d) Charity mangement.
3. Where did "Pio" come from in Padre Pio's name?
(a) A king.
(b) A writer.
(c) A pope.
(d) A bishop.
4. Why did Maria refuse to gossip?
(a) She was too afraid.
(b) She didn't want to be gossiped about.
(c) She never heard gossip.
(d) She was devout.
5. What explanation for his hand wounds did Padre Pio give?
(a) His teacher caused them.
(b) Jesus and Mary gave them to him.
(c) God forced him to do it to himself.
(d) He didn't have an explanation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Rule of St. Francis forbid?
2. What happened when Padre Pio covered his hand wounds?
3. In Chapter 4, how were Padre Pio's visions described?
4. In Chapter 4, how were Benedetto's beliefs described?
5. How many teachers did Padre Pio have during his childhood?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)