|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Padre Pio question becoming a full member of Capuchin Order?
(a) He couldn't renounce the joys of life.
(b) He didn't have the money.
(c) He didn't like the other men in the group.
(d) He couldn't remember his oath.
2. In Chapter 1, what nickname was Padre Pio's family given?
(a) The devoted family.
(b) The lonely family.
(c) The God is everything family.
(d) The God is center family.
3. In Chapter 2, how did Padre Pio's father react when he told him about speaking with a guardian angle?
(a) He asked Padre Pio for proof.
(b) He didn't believe Padre Pio.
(c) He believed Padre Pio.
(d) He told Padre Pio to keep it a secret.
4. In Chapter 1, how did Padre Pio's parents feel about the saints?
(a) They felt like they were family.
(b) They felt like they were secondary characters.
(c) They felt like they were gods.
(d) They felt like they didn't exist.
5. In Chapter 3, what was the purpose of the novitiate?
(a) To educate.
(b) To frighten.
(c) To entertain.
(d) To sedate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Benedetto learned of Padre Pio's wounds?
2. In Chapter 5, when did the author say Padre Pio experienced great exultation?
3. How many teachers did Padre Pio have during his childhood?
4. Who was healed at St. Pellegrino the Martyr when Padre Pio visited?
5. As a teenager, how did Padre Pio treat women?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)