|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Padre Pio when he visited St. Pellegrino the Martyr?
2. In Chapter 4, how were Padre Pio's visions described?
(a) As painful occurances.
(b) As holy interceptions.
(c) As supernatural conversations.
(d) As fleeting images.
3. Why did Padre Pio join Capuchin Order?
(a) To learn world languages.
(b) To study history.
(c) To become a friar.
(d) To train to be a priest.
4. In Chapter 5, what did Padre Pio do to help others through Purgatory?
(a) Offered his own suffering.
(b) Called upon God to end Purgatory.
(c) He didn't help others through Purgatory.
(d) Taught them to pray the rosary.
5. What did Benedetto tell Padre Pio in Chapter 5 to help with his fears?
(a) To write about it.
(b) To read the Bible.
(c) To pray with others.
(d) To suffer more.
Short Answer Questions
1. Even though Padre Pio showed religious enthusiasm as a child, what did his neighbors say in Chapter 2?
2. Why did Padre Pio say he feared God in Chapter 5?
3. How did Gra feel about praying the rosary?
4. What happened when Benedetto learned of Padre Pio's wounds?
5. In Chapter 3, why did Padre Pio decide to live a life of suffering?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)