|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Padre Pio feel about the mystics when he first learned about them?
(a) He liked their ideas, but quickly forgot them.
(b) He disliked their ideas.
(c) He was humored by them.
(d) He was greatly influenced by them.
2. In Chapter 3, how did Padre Pio feel about his daily schedule?
(a) He couldn't understand it.
(b) He enjoyed it.
(c) He forgot to follow it.
(d) He disliked it.
3. How old was Padre Pio when he visited St. Pellegrino the Martyr?
4. Where did Padre Pio's father work most of his life?
5. What season was it when Padre Pio left his family in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what was the purpose of the novitiate?
2. In Chapter 4, what did the author say many people believed about Padre Pio?
3. How many older siblings did Padre Pio have?
4. As a teenager, how did Padre Pio treat women?
5. What did Padre Pio study in Chapter 3 in order to become a friar?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)