|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Padre Pio feel about the mystics when he first learned about them?
(a) He liked their ideas, but quickly forgot them.
(b) He was humored by them.
(c) He disliked their ideas.
(d) He was greatly influenced by them.
2. What happened when Padre Pio told his superiors about his visions in Chapter 4?
(a) He was given medicine.
(b) He was asked to return to school.
(c) He was sent away.
(d) He was assigned a spiritual guide.
3. What explanation for his hand wounds did Padre Pio give?
(a) His teacher caused them.
(b) Jesus and Mary gave them to him.
(c) He didn't have an explanation.
(d) God forced him to do it to himself.
4. How did Padre Pio feel about leaving his family in Chapter 2?
(a) He was proud.
(b) He was sad.
(c) He didn't care.
(d) He was excited.
5. What happened when Benedetto learned of Padre Pio's wounds?
(a) He wanted to send him to exile.
(b) He wanted him to write about his experience.
(c) He wanted him to take his job.
(d) He wanted to return him to their community.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did other people, aside from Benedetto, learn about Padre Pio's visions?
2. In Chapter 3, how did Padre Pio feel about his daily schedule?
3. What did Padre Pio study in Chapter 3 in order to become a friar?
4. In Chapter 5, when did the author say Padre Pio experienced great exultation?
5. Even though Padre Pio showed religious enthusiasm as a child, what did his neighbors say in Chapter 2?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)