|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many teachers did Padre Pio have during his childhood?
2. Why did Maria refuse to gossip?
(a) She was too afraid.
(b) She was devout.
(c) She never heard gossip.
(d) She didn't want to be gossiped about.
3. In Chapter 3, how did Padre Pio feel about his daily schedule?
(a) He forgot to follow it.
(b) He couldn't understand it.
(c) He disliked it.
(d) He enjoyed it.
4. In Chapter 4, what did the author say many people believed about Padre Pio?
(a) That he could bilocate.
(b) That he had multiple personalities.
(c) That he could speak to the dead.
(d) That he was witness to Christ.
5. How did Padre Pio feel about the mystics when he first learned about them?
(a) He disliked their ideas.
(b) He was humored by them.
(c) He liked their ideas, but quickly forgot them.
(d) He was greatly influenced by them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city is Pietrelcina near?
2. What did Giovanna Rizzani say Padre Pio's form promised her?
3. What happened when Padre Pio covered his hand wounds?
4. In Chapter 3, why did Padre Pio decide to live a life of suffering?
5. What season was it when Padre Pio left his family in Chapter 2?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)