|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Padre Pio's father work most of his life?
2. What did the Capuchin Order insist Padre Pio do before being accepted?
(a) Have a private education.
(b) Learn three languages.
(c) Travel to the United States.
(d) Study world religions.
3. In Chapter 5, why was Padre Pio's ordination delayed?
(a) His paperwork was missing.
(b) He was out of town.
(c) He was sick.
(d) He hadn't finished his requirements.
4. What did the Rule of St. Francis forbid?
(a) Not shaving facial hair.
(b) Wearing shoes.
(c) Praying at night.
(d) Taking vacations.
5. In Chapter 4, what did the author say many people believed about Padre Pio?
(a) That he had multiple personalities.
(b) That he could bilocate.
(c) That he was witness to Christ.
(d) That he could speak to the dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many older siblings did Padre Pio have?
2. In Chapter 4, how were Padre Pio's visions described?
3. What did Giovanna Rizzani say Padre Pio's form promised her?
4. Why did Padre Pio question becoming a full member of Capuchin Order?
5. What happened when Padre Pio covered his hand wounds?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)