|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Benedetto tell Padre Pio in Chapter 5 to help with his fears?
(a) To suffer more.
(b) To read the Bible.
(c) To write about it.
(d) To pray with others.
2. How old was Padre Pio when he visited St. Pellegrino the Martyr?
3. In Chapter 4, how were Benedetto's beliefs described?
4. Why did Padre Pio say he feared God in Chapter 5?
(a) Because he left the order.
(b) Because he forgot his vows.
(c) Because he kept vomitting.
(d) Because he had sinned.
5. What happened when Padre Pio covered his hand wounds?
(a) They went away for awhile.
(b) He was wounded on his arms.
(c) They became worse.
(d) The bandages wouldn't stay in place.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Maria refuse to gossip?
2. In Chapter 4, how were Padre Pio's visions described?
3. During Padre Pio's childhood, how did his family make money?
4. What did the Capuchin Order insist Padre Pio do before being accepted?
5. What vision did Padre Pio report having in 1903?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)