|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Padre Pio question becoming a full member of Capuchin Order?
(a) He couldn't remember his oath.
(b) He didn't like the other men in the group.
(c) He couldn't renounce the joys of life.
(d) He didn't have the money.
2. How did Padre Pio feel about leaving his family in Chapter 2?
(a) He was excited.
(b) He was sad.
(c) He didn't care.
(d) He was proud.
3. What did Padre Pio study at the friary at San Marco la Catola?
4. What did Benedetto tell Padre Pio in Chapter 5 to help with his fears?
(a) To read the Bible.
(b) To pray with others.
(c) To write about it.
(d) To suffer more.
5. In Chapter 1, what nickname was Padre Pio's family given?
(a) The devoted family.
(b) The God is everything family.
(c) The lonely family.
(d) The God is center family.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, how were Padre Pio's vows described?
2. What did the Capuchin Order insist Padre Pio do before being accepted?
3. In Chapter 1, what was life like in Pietrelcina?
4. In Chapter 2, how did Padre Pio's father react when he told him about speaking with a guardian angle?
5. What happened when Padre Pio told his superiors about his visions in Chapter 4?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)