|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What explanation for his hand wounds did Padre Pio give?
(a) God forced him to do it to himself.
(b) His teacher caused them.
(c) Jesus and Mary gave them to him.
(d) He didn't have an explanation.
2. What season was it when Padre Pio left his family in Chapter 2?
3. What did the Rule of St. Francis forbid?
(a) Not shaving facial hair.
(b) Taking vacations.
(c) Wearing shoes.
(d) Praying at night.
4. How did Don Angelo treat Padre Pio as a boy?
(a) He teased him.
(c) He ignored him.
5. In Chapter 5, what did Padre Pio do to help others through Purgatory?
(a) Called upon God to end Purgatory.
(b) He didn't help others through Purgatory.
(c) Offered his own suffering.
(d) Taught them to pray the rosary.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Padre Pio feel about leaving his family in Chapter 2?
2. What did Padre Pio study at the friary at San Marco la Catola?
3. What did the Capuchin Order insist Padre Pio do before being accepted?
4. In Chapter 3, how did Padre Pio feel about his daily schedule?
5. What happened when Padre Pio told his superiors about his visions in Chapter 4?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)