|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What season was it when Padre Pio left his family in Chapter 2?
2. What did the Capuchin Order insist Padre Pio do before being accepted?
(a) Travel to the United States.
(b) Have a private education.
(c) Study world religions.
(d) Learn three languages.
3. In Chapter 1, what was life like in Pietrelcina?
(a) Most of the women left.
(b) A wave of wealth passed through the town.
(c) The town had been flooding.
(d) Many people were ill.
4. What vision did Padre Pio report having in 1903?
(a) Mary holding his hand.
(b) A beautiful woman showing him art.
(c) Details about the world wars.
(d) Instructions on how to fight a demon.
5. What happened when Padre Pio covered his hand wounds?
(a) The bandages wouldn't stay in place.
(b) They went away for awhile.
(c) They became worse.
(d) He was wounded on his arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what did Padre Pio's visions inspire him to do?
2. Why did Padre Pio say he feared God in Chapter 5?
3. During Padre Pio's childhood, how did his family make money?
4. Where did Padre Pio's father work most of his life?
5. Who was healed at St. Pellegrino the Martyr when Padre Pio visited?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)