|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Padre Pio told his superiors about his visions in Chapter 4?
(a) He was sent away.
(b) He was assigned a spiritual guide.
(c) He was asked to return to school.
(d) He was given medicine.
2. What did Giovanna Rizzani say Padre Pio's form promised her?
(a) To help her earn money.
(b) To take care of her soul.
(c) To free her from pain.
(d) To show her the way.
3. In Chapter 1, how did Padre Pio's parents feel about the saints?
(a) They felt like they were secondary characters.
(b) They felt like they were gods.
(c) They felt like they didn't exist.
(d) They felt like they were family.
4. In Chapter 3, why did Padre Pio decide to live a life of suffering?
(a) Because it made him feel better about leaving his family.
(b) Because it would keep him from temptation.
(c) Because his teacher suggested it.
(d) Because it was a witness to Christ.
5. What did the Capuchin Order insist Padre Pio do before being accepted?
(a) Study world religions.
(b) Travel to the United States.
(c) Learn three languages.
(d) Have a private education.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what was the purpose of the novitiate?
2. How did Padre Pio feel about the mystics when he first learned about them?
3. In Chapter 2, what problem did the author find with researching Padre Pio's childhood?
4. In Chapter 3, how did Padre Pio feel about his daily schedule?
5. How did Gra feel about praying the rosary?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)