|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Even though Padre Pio showed religious enthusiasm as a child, what did his neighbors say in Chapter 2?
(a) That he rarely attended church.
(b) That he defaced a Bible.
(c) That he sometimes stole.
(d) That he never prayed in front of them.
2. What did Padre Pio study in Chapter 3 in order to become a friar?
(a) Biblical history.
(b) Charity mangement.
(c) Mary's life.
(d) Community life.
3. Why did Padre Pio join Capuchin Order?
(a) To learn world languages.
(b) To study history.
(c) To become a friar.
(d) To train to be a priest.
4. How did Don Angelo treat Padre Pio as a boy?
(a) He ignored him.
(b) He teased him.
5. When did other people, aside from Benedetto, learn about Padre Pio's visions?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, why was Padre Pio's ordination delayed?
2. In Chapter 3, why did Padre Pio decide to live a life of suffering?
3. What city is Pietrelcina near?
4. What did Benedetto tell Padre Pio in Chapter 5 to help with his fears?
5. In Chapter 3, how were Padre Pio's vows described?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)